There's a rumor going around that Justin Bieber might be playing Robin as he posted a picture of him with the script. No thank you. :sad:

There's a rumor going around that Justin Bieber might be playing Robin as he posted a picture of him with the script. No thank you. :sad:

Talk about DC shooting themselves in the foot if that was to happen!

I just can't believe that DC would be that stupid....

I start laughing every time I hear this. I mean, really? :laugh: WB wouldn't be that dumb...right? :look::snicker:

Talk about DC shooting themselves in the foot if that was to happen!

I just can't believe that DC would be that stupid....

Luckily it's fake, as its for some thing called "Funny or Die" gag.

Luckily it's fake, as its for some thing called "Funny or Die" gag.

Yep, that's what it supposedly is. I'm astounded I actually Beliebed that rumor. :laugh::grin:

A few news sites are reporting that there's a casting call for ' a physically strong woman between the ages of 25 and 33', as the films lead female role. A lot of the casting agencies are revering to it as Wonder Woman. Which is both cool and upsetting. It would be great to see more variety in DC films, but I feel that by throwing Wonder Woman in to Batman vs Superman is wrong. It will be complicated enough to establish Batman and his supporting cast without adding Wonder Woman aswell.

A few news sites are reporting that there's a casting call for ' a physically strong woman between the ages of 25 and 33', as the films lead female role. A lot of the casting agencies are revering to it as Wonder Woman. Which is both cool and upsetting. It would be great to see more variety in DC films, but I feel that by throwing Wonder Woman in to Batman vs Superman is wrong. It will be complicated enough to establish Batman and his supporting cast without adding Wonder Woman aswell.

It could be for a different movie and not necessarily the Bat vs Supes movie? I realize that that's a long shot but I can't believe they would try to throw her into the movie as well. The movie needs to just set the foundation with Batman and Superman handling their differences and eventually teaming up (I guarantee the movie will follow the exact same pattern as every team-up comic book ever made). DC could royally mess this up by trying to get it all together too fast, but I will stay optimistic and hope they do it right! Wonder Woman on the big screen should be pretty cool regardless! :classic:

Wow, another new DC show is coming out next fall about John Constatine (aka Justice League Dark) with David Goyer producing on NBC. Now if they could only get that Booster Gold show running on SYFY.

Wow, another new DC show is coming out next fall about John Constatine (aka Justice League Dark) with David Goyer producing on NBC. Now if they could only get that Booster Gold show running on SYFY.

if it's as good as Arrow I'm all for it... hey, 200 posts :)

Edited by Marvelfan120

More DC TV news... Commissioner Gordon getting his own show???

http://www.ign.com/a...g-fox-tv-series

I ran across this looking for other stuff TLG could base sets on

I saw that too but i dont think it will do well. Gordon was a good character in the nolan movies, close to the comics but he wanst the draw of the movie which is why this show will fail. Not too many people care about gordon. He is not as recognizable and the villains or batman.

I saw that too but i dont think it will do well. Gordon was a good character in the nolan movies, close to the comics but he wanst the draw of the movie which is why this show will fail. Not too many people care about gordon. He is not as recognizable and the villains or batman.

You may be right, but it will be about gordon before he met bayman and how he and other cops deal with gotham's bad guys without powers... IE DC's version of SHIELD, I could see it failing miserably but I could see it also being great... We'll have to wait and see... So far TV is the only medium in which DC beats marvel IMO so we'll see if that continues.

Anyone else watching Arrow? The story has been amazing so far, I think DC has the TV shows down while Marvel has the movies down. And so many under-represented heroes are in the show too. But I think Deadshot is under designed.

I'm really looking forward to the introduction of Flash in a few weeks.

Barry Allen appears in the December 4th episode. Flash doesn't appear till episode 20 which will be a long wait(Sometime April-May of 2014). I've been loving season 2 so far, especially all the easter eggs, familiar names like Bethany Snow the channel 52 reporter being the same news reporter from the back of every DC comic lately.

Now that Amanda Wallers been on the show, I wonder how long it'l be till Suicide Squad shows up?

Anyone else watching Arrow? The story has been amazing so far, I think DC has the TV shows down while Marvel has the movies down. And so many under-represented heroes are in the show too. But I think Deadshot is under designed.

I love Arrow season 2 has been amazing so far. Season 1 was good but it had some really bad episodes. According to a recent rumour posted on Comicbookmovie.com, in the Batman vs Superman Barry Allen and Wonderwoman are set to make small appearances. However DC are waiting to see how Fans react to the Arrows version of the Flash to see if they use the same actor, or recast and keep TV and Movies seperate. Not sure how true that is but either way I can't wait to see the Flash.

Wow, Flash is going to get his own show!

Ummm? Haven't we been here before? Say 1990? While yes newer snappier writing and effects might spice it up a bit, they are still going to hit the same story limitations that the first attempt had. Flash is a dude that runs fast. It is either extremely limiting and stupid, or unbelievably overpowering, if the writers take the ability to its true thought out scifi extensions. There really is no middle ground with the character. This is what literally killed off the Flash book and the Barry Allen character back in the 80's. It's why Flash has always worked better as an ensemble player than as a stand alone. It's not like there is really any room for a dark gritty Flash reboot. What would you have him do? Drop criminals off buildings at mach 3?

It's a shame that DC can't make good movies, because I think Flash would be perfect for a film. His powers might be too much for a TV show, but for an hour and a half or two hour dose they would be just fine. Especially Wally West, who I always found very dynamic in his '80s comics, could make a great movie. But alas, DC does not know how to handle its properties very well most of the time.

So casting calls have gone out for the role of nightwing in the new superman/batman movie as well as auditions for wonder woman. I dont think we need all these characters in the movie. The movie already is sold by just having batman and superman in it,

I dont think we need all these characters in the movie. The movie already is sold by just having batman and superman in it,

I'm with you there. Though I hated Man of Steel and don't have much hope of liking this movie, it still seems odd to cram this many characters into it this early in the game. It seems more like a worn out third-sequel move to introduce so many.

Maybe DC is trying to play it out as the opposite of Marvel's strategy - introduce many characters in bit parts and THEN make single-character films, instead of Marvel's plan of single films leading to a team-up movie. We'll see if it works, but with DC's track record and knowing who is behind this film, I doubt it will.

I'm with you there. Though I hated Man of Steel and don't have much hope of liking this movie, it still seems odd to cram this many characters into it this early in the game. It seems more like a worn out third-sequel move to introduce so many.

Maybe DC is trying to play it out as the opposite of Marvel's strategy - introduce many characters in bit parts and THEN make single-character films, instead of Marvel's plan of single films leading to a team-up movie. We'll see if it works, but with DC's track record and knowing who is behind this film, I doubt it will.

Well there is no official title to the movie as yet. People are just calling it superman vs. batman movie. Since there are introducing these characters could this really be a Justic league movie?

Well there is no official title to the movie as yet. People are just calling it superman vs. batman movie. Since there are introducing these characters could this really be a Justic league movie?

Well a justice league movie was confirmed for 2017, this is just a "lead-up" type of thing, plus WW was confirmed to not appear, but Diana Prince will, so I'm sure that casting call isn't on Wonder Woman, either that or the movie makes contradicted themselves. But I highly doubt either will play any large role, they've said too much to against their old statement. At first WW was supposed to be in a cameo as Diana, now she's the lead role? And Nightwing in a Batman (what I can assume to be) reboot? Anything and everything that happens in that movie will surprise me. And I don't know about you guys, but I think DC's comics are great, but their movies are just :sick: So let's see where this goes, I mean their already going against previous statements, whats the worst that could happen? :sceptic::look:

Edited by Freddy Bricker

Well a justice league movie was confirmed for 2017, this is just a "lead-up" type of thing, plus WW was confirmed to not appear, but Diana Prince will, so I'm sure that casting call isn't on Wonder Woman, either that or the movie makes contradicted themselves. But I highly doubt either will play any large role, they've said too much to against their old statement. At first WW was supposed to be in a cameo as Diana, now she's the lead role? And Nightwing in a Batman (what I can assume to be) reboot? Anything and everything that happens in that movie will surprise me. And I don't know about you guys, but I think DC's comics are great, but their movies are just :sick: So let's see where this goes, I mean their already going against previous statements, whats the worst that could happen? :sceptic::look:

The casting call was for wonder woman. Jamie Alexander who is in thor confirmed that she and several other actresses read for the part of wonder woman and she also said that she saw the script.

The casting call was for wonder woman. Jamie Alexander who is in thor confirmed that she and several other actresses read for the part of wonder woman and she also said that she saw the script.

Well someone working on the film said that "wonder woman won't show up, but a certain Diana will", I'll try to find it later and post it up, as I am getting ready to log off, maybe I just read up on one of the millions of internet lies?