SO pumped for Slipknot. He is easily the most iconic villain of all comic books, and my personal favorite. Too bad these obscure, throwaway characters like Joker, Harley Quinn, and CaptainBoomerang are taking away his screen time.

Edited by Jbricks

That DC special last night was fantastic. It did its job & has me so hyped for both BvS & Suicide Squad. I do hope, given the omission of Deathstroke, that he has a solo movie coming soon. Fingers crossed.

I don't really see this as a spoiler, but I know some avoid trailers so... It's interesting that in the special they seemd to imply, at least to me, that Bruce Wayne was in Metropolis during the Supes/Zod fight, which is large in part why he doesn't like Supes. That's cool.

That DC special last night was fantastic. It did its job & has me so hyped for both BvS & Suicide Squad. I do hope, given the omission of Deathstroke, that he has a solo movie coming soon. Fingers crossed.

I don't really see this as a spoiler, but I know some avoid trailers so... It's interesting that in the special they seemd to imply, at least to me, that Bruce Wayne was in Metropolis during the Supes/Zod fight, which is large in part why he doesn't like Supes. That's cool.

We know he was in metropolis. We've seen that in the trailer.

love the new trailer, also love that they used one of my favorite songs of all time Bohemian Rhapsody.

Edited by Khscarymovie4

Anyone else see the Wonder Women footage? I'm actually looking forward to that movie more then Batman V. Superman.

It looks great! Definitely going to be a breath of fresh air having a Wonder Woman movie after decades of batman and superman movies.

Did you guys see the Turkish Airline commercials for Batman V Superman?

I thought they were really creative and entertaining :classic:

Honestly they made me more excited than the actual trailers. Its not just a lot of gray. :grin:

That is such a good trailer.

Batfleck looks like it could be the best Batman on screen.

Really excited :grin: :grin:

That new trailer was so so much better than the previous one, but it can't really undo the damage. The previous trailer was such a complete misdirection for what they should've showed, what with Batman and Superman (and Wonder Woman) teaming up in a trailer for a film called Batman V Superman. So even though this new trailer was good, the movie still seems like it will be a mess.

Batman V. Superman R rated edition? So I'm assuming based on the premise of Suicide Squad there will undoubtedly be one for that too! Wow Deadpool really has done a number on CBM's......

Batman V. Superman R rated edition? So I'm assuming based on the premise of Suicide Squad there will undoubtedly be one for that too! Wow Deadpool really has done a number on CBM's......

What?

Bats V Supes R-rated makes no sense. DC is trying to make their version of the MCU and couldn't really afford to make it an R-rated movie, even if it's just an extended Blu-Ray bonus or something. Too many kids would buy that thinking they were getting the PG-13 version.

Bats V Supes R-rated makes no sense. DC is trying to make their version of the MCU and couldn't really afford to make it an R-rated movie, even if it's just an extended Blu-Ray bonus or something. Too many kids would buy that thinking they were getting the PG-13 version.

Difference between DCCU and MCU, is that this is based on a comic book world where the Joker shoots Batgirl then strips her nude, then forcing her dad to watch, and in newer comics, he skins a man alive, makes a man masterbate to a photo of his daughter then shooting him, then rapes a woman, also cutting off his own face and wearing it as a mask. Sounds like the perfect PG 13 movie

That's one inherent problem with comics is that the characters in some cases have decades of history to draw from - some PG and some heavy R, but kids/people don't know that when they pick up a random comic of their favorite character.

What I'm saying is that it's silly for DC to think they're competing with the MCU in the same genre. DC is trying to build a new super-hero genre, which includes a much, darker, real tone. Releasing a mass-market PG-13 movie off properties that most people have had some interaction with and then releasing a R DVD, seems like a misfire.

I think it's great there's going to be - as rumoured atm - an R-rated directors cut released next to the DVD.

Obviously the movie's going to be a PG-13, DC couldn't risk an R, especially for these characters who are traditionally quite child-friendly. A directors cut would be great for the older, die-hard fans who would appreciate the few extra scenes.

So..The Flash

Jay Garrick. I'm guessing 'man in the iron mask' is Earth-1's Garrick. Zoom did the whole Eobard Thawne/Harrison Wells face swap thing. The bench warmer "Hunter Zolomon" was actually Zoom. it explains the shock that mask man showed when Zoom brought Earth-2 Garrick in front of him.

So..The Flash

Jay Garrick. I'm guessing 'man in the iron mask' is Earth-1's Garrick. Zoom did the whole Eobard Thawne/Harrison Wells face swap thing. The bench warmer "Hunter Zolomon" was actually Zoom. it explains the shock that mask man showed when Zoom brought Earth-2 Garrick in front of him.

but who was Zoom before? The reveal made me think he was Earth-_ Jay the whole time, but I don't know. Maybe Jay Garrick and Hunter Zoloman are twins? That way bench guy, iron mask, Zoom and Flash can all exist seperately?

but who was Zoom before? The reveal made me think he was Earth-_ Jay the whole time, but I don't know. Maybe Jay Garrick and Hunter Zoloman are twins? That way bench guy, iron mask, Zoom and Flash can all exist seperately?

I think Zoom is posing as Earth-1 Garrick, the one on the bench. Zoom is Hunter Zolomon, as he is in the comics, but took on Garrick's identity like Eobard Thawne did with Harrison last season. So, we don't know the real physical appearance of Zoom. The iron mask guy is the real Earth-1 Garrick. Why the surprised look when Zoom brought Earth-2 Garrick's body in.

I think Zoom is posing as Earth-1 Garrick, the one on the bench. Zoom is Hunter Zolomon, as he is in the comics, but took on Garrick's identity like Eobard Thawne did with Harrison last season. So, we don't know the real physical appearance of Zoom. The iron mask guy is the real Earth-1 Garrick. Why the surprised look when Zoom brought Earth-2 Garrick's body in.

I have been confused on making my own theory, too many --- -------'s for my liking :laugh: but I agree with this theory

J.K Simmons confirmed to be playing Commisioner Gordon in the Justice League movies