I really hope this Joker is a fun one for the Suicide Squad and come the Batman film the original Joker(comic book true) that killed Robin comes after Leto's Joker and terminates him.

O-Kay, I just watched the BvS and SS trailers...and may have had a tiny nerdgasem. Also, it seems they are trying to knock of the first AoU trailer with the whole slow whispery singy thing, just less affective/cool.

That BvS trailer has done its job flawlessly! I am stoked after seeing that trailer. I enjoyed what there was in the SS trailer as well. It was more like a character introduction than a full on trailer, but what I saw, I'm excited for.

That kid who plays The Joker on Gotham is fantastic. He may be my new favorite incarnation.

I knew him before from Shameless, awesome actor! :classic:

That kid who plays The Joker on Gotham is fantastic. He may be my new favorite incarnation.

Not my favourite, not with just one episode, but he was fantastic.

Not my favourite, not with just one episode, but he was fantastic.

We did get that glimpse into him last season, as they introduced him. Otherwise, yeah, he hasn't had a lot of screen time. But, he has all the iconic Joker-ness down great in my opinion. The big grin, the laugh, and most definitely the crazed psychopath.

Edited by Legocrazy81

What's your thoughts on the decade in which Gotham is set? I'm guessing, judging by the cars it's 80's, maybe late 70's. Ms. Kringle has a 60's look, which leads me to believe its 70's. But, they have flip phones, which I'm sure weren't around in the 70's/80's...

Edited by Legocrazy81

I think the consensus is that it's late 90s/early 00s.

The old cars and decor can be explained by Gotham being a city that is relatively behind the times.

Ive been thinking... What if gotham is the batfleck origins... Alfred is young, gordan could die, certain villains are differant because they wouldn't be used in the continuity?

There's a new trailer announcement for BvS + here's another look at the Joker in SS:

7r9409jlp_zpsyemvpb9c.jpg

So what does everyone think of Doomsday sort of showing up in the latest trailer? As a whole I thought the trailer was going great Untill showed up, kinda ended it on a WTFXD note

The new trailer was horrible. It brought down my excitement for this movie to an all-time low. It was horribly edited and had obnoxious, distracting music that sounds like something you could get off of iMovie. Jesse Eisenberg as Lex has to be one of the worst-cast characters in a long time, being super cheesy and unlikable, completely out of place tonally in this movie. Doomsday just randomly showing up at the end basically spoiled the grand finale. I knew they had to come together to fight a greater evil, but I was hoping they would save the reveal for the movie. I also hate how WW seemingly just shows up randomly, which I hope is just a joke in the trailer and not actually the case. Overall, it seems like the movie has a very generic plot, and they're trying to cram in as much as they can to set up the Justice League. I haven't lost hope yet, but it's not looking very good, in my opinion.

I do have to say, however, that I'm sold on Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/Batman and I can't wait to see him. Also, the shot at the end with the Trinity was amazing! I love finally seeing them together!

Edited by EZNetwork

The new trailer was horrible. It brought down my excitement for this movie to an all-time low. It was horribly edited and had obnoxious, distracting music that sounds like something you could get off of iMovie. Jesse Eisenberg as Lex has to be one of the worst-cast characters in a long time, being super cheesy and unlikable, completely out of place tonally in this movie. Doomsday just randomly showing up at the end basically spoiled the grand finale. I knew they had to come together to fight a greater evil, but I was hoping they would save the reveal for the movie. I also hate how WW seemingly just shows up randomly, which I hope is just a joke in the trailer and not actually the case. Overall, it seems like the movie has a very generic plot, and they're trying to cram in as much as they can to set up the Justice League. I haven't lost hope yet, but it's not looking very good, in my opinion.

I do have to say, however, that I'm sold on Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/Batman and I can't wait to see him. Also, the shot at the end with the Trinity was amazing! I love finally seeing them together!

Your thoughts are the exact same as mine! Honestly it was really bad, I didn't want to see doomsday yet, they should have saved him for a tv spot. Overall I think the movie will not be on top of my movies to see in 2016. We'll see what happens, but I'm not liking what I'm seeing.

Edited by amazingbricks

Jessie Eisenberg is looking to be more terrible than I expected. And I already expected him to be awful.

That new trailer was awful for the latter half. I for one like Jessie Eisenberg as Lex. He looks interesting. But that last half gave away the whole movie and made it seem so uninteresting and formulaic.

Doomsday at the end really killed it. It would have been better if the Trinity was just looking at somethingoff screen the whole time to keep Doomsday a secret. Plus, Doomsday looked really bad; almost like Abomination from Hulk. Overall, I'm hoping they have some surprises left and that Wonder Woman gets to do more than just show up and shock Supes/Batman.

I still think Supes will get killed by Doomsday and that will prompt the forming of the JL...

The comedy here was just weird, but I really liked the first part of the trailer.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't Doomsday's final form. Just by the looks of the version we saw in the trailer, I feel like he's only been half evolved.

I think Lex Luthor was pretty good. Affleck and Cavil were great and so did Gadot. :sweet:

I agree however the first half of the trailer was a lot better than the latter.

One thing I'm confused about. I've heard multiple complaints about Wonder Woman not looking Amazonian enough? What does that even mean? In any of the comics or shows she's featured in looks just as Gadot does I think.

I would have love for Doomsday to show up in Man Of Steel 2. But they never called him Doomsday in the trailer. He could be called giant ugly cgi mess.