So WB just announced that the Green Lantern movie will be called "Green Lantern Corps".

Awesome!

Looks pretty epic. Especially Superman as a (fake) god.

For a minute I thoguht it was Tony Stark at 1:08 :tongue:

it appears to me that superman may be under some kind of mind control because you see him bowing to lex and soldiers with superman`s symbol on their jackets

Edited by kermit

The story (judging by some of the clips in the trailer) and the dialogue seems kinda "meh". You know its bad when Mrs. Kent has the best lines in the trailer. :blush:

Lex would be so much cooler if he were to go the shaved route right away. I understand that they will probably have him go bald towards the end of the movie to show him progressing to becoming the iconic villain we love today, but is hair really the best vessel to portray that with? Its like, "now I'm evil now so I don't need hair." His hair honestly looks like Black Widow's from the AOU Quinjet set. :laugh:

Also, Alfred is thus far the worst one. I mean my God, he talks in riddles and doesn't remind me of Mr. Wayne's butler at all.

The fighting though I think will redeem the movie! The fighting seems very fluid, clean, and all around well done. Epic! Much better fighting than my all time favorite movies, The Dark Knight Trilogy. At least thats what I think. The part when he evades Superman's blasts using the grappling hook really got me excited. *oh2*:excited::drool:

Looks much better than the first trailer. In fact I'm now remotely interested in seeing it--and being excited for it.

I don't know what to think of the story though. Watching the trailer, I said to myself at one point--this looks really good--it's visually stunning, but I get the feeling it's going to be a letdown story wise. I do really like that there's a large emphasis on the aftermath of the destruction, as I think that's really needed to clarify some of the more jarring moments of the first film.

On a side note, I still find the choice of Wonder Woman terrible. The short glimpses of her do not in any way suggest she is a strong powerful Amazon. The slow motion focus on her doesn't help either.

Also on a side note I was very surprised and excited to see this film is actually in color...for the most part.

That trailer looks awful. Not surprised based on Man of Steel - I really don't have any expectations for this film after MoS, though. If not for the names and costumes, there would be little else that indicates this is Superman and Batman. I suppose it could be good for drooling fans of sci-fi action special effects movies, since that is about all that's left.

First I'll say I'm not a huge fan of Batman or Superman. Next I will say that I thought the first trailer was pretty lackluster. However, I was actually interested in this trailer! So much better than the first. I'm still not down with eisenberg though...

That trailer looks awful. Not surprised based on Man of Steel - I really don't have any expectations for this film after MoS, though. If not for the names and costumes, there would be little else that indicates this is Superman and Batman. I suppose it could be good for drooling fans of sci-fi action special effects movies, since that is about all that's left.

Yeah. To me, thats not Batman, but it is growing on me.

Also, I loved Man of Steel. :blush: Did people only hate it because it was dark?

Suicide Squad trailer was pretty good. It leaked and the camera quality was subpar, but interesting non the less. I can't wait to see it in better quality.

But, stick around till the end. Joker talks and he is actually really good. I hated him at first when that pic was released, but I he is also growing on me. Pleasantly surprised by that. And for all of you looking for it:

http://www.thedevils...ailer-sdcc.html

Edited by Legocity2713

I thought the BvS trailer was epic! Batman in action looks so good, as does Wonder Woman.

I love how they're addressing essentially one of the biggest complaints about MoS - the destruction of Metropolis, and addressing Clark's place in the world. This is going to be more than just a big brawl but a philosophical debate of a movie.

I kind of like Eisenburg's Luthor. I can see what people wouldn't like but to me his comes off as sneaky and subversive, which I like.

Finally, the Robin suit! Robin is my favourite DC character and so I'd love to see any version of him on the big screen.

Even though the quality of that Suicide Squad video is terrible...damn does that movie look good! I'm very much surprised at how excited I'm for that movie now, even the Joker, who I thought was terrible. Leto nailed the voice--I just wish the appearance was better. Still, Harley Quinn makes everything better--the crowd was roaring when she and Joker made their appearances!

I'm still looking forward to Civil War more, but this looks better than Man of Steel did. Still not keen of Wonder Woman though, I expected someone bigger, Superman may be strong due to being an alien but he still has muscles.

Edited by Mr Man

The leaked videos prompted Warner Bros to release the Suicide Squad footage:

I still prefer the looks of the Arrowverse Suicide Squad for now.

Suicide Squad trailer is kinda boirng, isn't it?

Not sure about Leto as the Joker

I expected something a bit more off kilter for it as well, more Guardians of the Galaxy style.

To be fair, the movie is still over a year away and it was originally only meant to be a teaser for comic-con but they were forced to release it due to all the leaks.