I don't care what you say, I think that looks amazing. :wub_drool:

(Acting is TBD though.)

Okay, hate is a strong word. I don't like the coloring but I'm guessing and hoping that that's just how the picture is edited, like the first batman pic we got.

Arrow looks to be really good this year.

I don't know whether to bother with them or not now they aren't part of the DCCU.

To be brutally honest, I hate it and still think she is wrong for the part.

Give her a pair of pants and maybe some sleeves and recast and it looks fine.

I wish she had more color other then just brown. It reads as very flat and generic this way. I don't understand the reasoning behind all these muted tones--Batman is really the only hero that needs a "dark" movie. This movie should be brightened up; it's too dark and brooding for Superman and Wonder Woman.

Okay, hate is a strong word. I don't like the coloring but I'm guessing and hoping that that's just how the picture is edited, like the first batman pic we got.

Oh, I agree there. But isn't the photo sepia toned? (Or maybe some similar technique, I'm not much of a photographer. :P)

I'm hoping that it's only her Amazonian war outfit or something. I think the design is nice, but the color scheme just needs to change a bit.

I like it. It fits with the more grounded, gritty universe. I think it's good since it actually resembles war armour as opposed to just being a USA themed leotard.

Oh my...:drool:

I'm not getting all the unrest with Gadot being Wonder Woman... Maybe a bit on skinnier side(as I've heard a majority of the complaints being her frame), but it's not like Dianna is built like some steroided up female. I think she looks great, albeit tone deaf-much like Superman. It sounds a lot like all the hate(unfounded, in my opinion) of Affleck being chosen to play Batman.

Gadot is too skinny. IMO Wonder Woman needs to have an amazonian figure and at least have muscle. She's just a stick figure model. Not saying many people (or anything :P) could pull off the unrealistic look of Wonder Woman but at least get someone with some meat on the bone.

As for the actual design... yeah it's a bit plain. But I'm open minded. I always hated the American theme that made no sense anyways.

Edited by BrickG

http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/08/05/report-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justices-batman-has-been-at-it-/

I don't like this, I'd prefer batman to be young with only a couple years of experience. It means we'll miss out on the first few years of his career, including taking on Dick Grayson and then Jason Todd. By starting with Batman in his 50s they've severely limited his potential.

http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/08/05/report-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justices-batman-has-been-at-it-/

I don't like this, I'd prefer batman to be young with only a couple years of experience. It means we'll miss out on the first few years of his career, including taking on Dick Grayson and then Jason Todd. By starting with Batman in his 50s they've severely limited his potential.

It's something different at least, plus it means we don't have to sit through origin stories for Batman, Robin, Joker, ect.

It's something different at least, plus it means we don't have to sit through origin stories for Batman, Robin, Joker, ect.

But it messes up Justice League... The JL doesn't start with a 50 year old Batman! :cry_sad:

But it messes up Justice League... The JL doesn't start with a 50 year old Batman! :cry_sad:

Ye but at least we're getting Justice League finally, I mean it's taken bloody DC 25 years to team Batman and Superman up. They've been trying to team those up so many times for it just to fail.

At this point I don't care if Batman is a robotic ghost from another dimension, as long as Flash, Aquaman, GL and Wonder Woman are there.

Edited by Sam892

It tells me that as we suspected they are basically just cribbing whole sections of Frank Millers "The Dark Knight Returns" for this next movie. Because that's what all them cool kids were really into back in 1988, and that's what inspired comics in the 90's when they were selling gazillions. Ummm yeah! I'm thinking this might not be the best approach, but what do I know?

Or maybe they were ahead of schedule? Anyways, I'm sure no one will complain about it coming 2 months earlier :D

Or maybe they were ahead of schedule? Anyways, I'm sure no one will complain about it coming 2 months earlier :D

My guess is they got worried after seeing how a relatively unknown group of characters such as the Guardians of the Galaxy set records with their opening and didn't want to take a chance going up against Captain America 3.

Batman V Superman has been moved to March 25th, 2016.

DC is over! Marvel wins! :devil:

Kidding.

A March date? They dropped Batman v Superman into March? Holy crp! No you're not Kidding. Marvel wins. February and March are where studios dump stuff or drop semi interesting stuff that they are cautious about how it will do. But what should be the studios biggest Summer tent pole ever? Oh my. That is truly shocking. They are probably seeking to do a repeat of Winter Soldier. Nobody expected that to do well in April, instead it blew away pretty much all of the Summer blockbusters running unopposed it sat on top of the charts for weeks.

But yeah the takeaway of this is marvel opens when and where they want. Everyone else gets out of the way. Even Superman and Batman.

" ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ is written by Chris Terrio (Argo), from a screenplay by David S. Goyer. "

What is the difference between the writer (Chris Terrio) and the writer of the screenplay (David S. Goyer)?

The writer can write in a different fashion that isn't necessarily made for the screen all that much. The screenplay writer takes that and writes it up in a way that is appropriate for a screen.

I think... ;p don't actually know. Too lazy to Google.

Edited by BrickG