Pepper Pots spends the latter part of Iron Man 3 shirtless

Not to mention she goes about 3/4 of the movie barefoot, Marvel shouting out to the fetishes by picking on the most common one

Trailer for Gotham, not part of the DCCU (I think) but I thought it would be welcome here.

Looks really good I think! :sweet:

Looks extremely promising, looking forward to it (when it finally arrives in the UK, that is :tongue: )

This doesn't really interest me much. I think it's got a good chance of being kind of meh like Smallville. It'll completely force characters to show up way too early like Smallville. Bruce and Gordon will probably meet every main villain before Bruce is even Batman like Clark did in Smallville. Lucky for us Batman isn't as dependent on super powers so many they can portray them a little better than Smallville did. Doomsday and Darkseid were ridiculously bad in Smallville...

Meh, I'll give it a chance. I'm expecting nothing. I'm sick of forced prequels. Just give us a live Batman TV show...

I'll be brutally honest here: that Gotham trailer makes it look dull. Extremely dull. Sure, it's nice that they're looking at a period in Bruce Wayne's life which is least focused on, but it helps to make it look interesting. Not only that, the trailer implies that Bruce Wayne himself isn't too involved anyway. It could be good, but that trailer is not promising IMO.

I'll be brutally honest here: that Gotham trailer makes it look dull. Extremely dull. Sure, it's nice that they're looking at a period in Bruce Wayne's life which is least focused on, but it helps to make it look interesting. Not only that, the trailer implies that Bruce Wayne himself isn't too involved anyway. It could be good, but that trailer is not promising IMO.

That was my take on it. It looks kind of boring. Just a typical. Rime procedural with a ton of "see who this guy will eventually be!" Wink wink nudge nudge bits of unfulfilling fan service. I mean there is a reason this is the least covered period in Bruce Wayne's life. "Watch the one who will one day be the Dark Knight fail his Math homework" isn't exactly something we crave or have ever asked for.

Following the news that The Flash, izombie, Constantine and Gotham have all been picked up for full seasons, DC released a poster each for Flash and izombie. http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=99765

The Flash looks great and significantly more red than in previous pictures, although the outfit looked awesome to begin with it looks a lot more awesome now.

Yes!!!

This has me excited!!!!

Hopefully Australia won't get terrible service of ads every 2 seconds >:(

Makes me think prehaps DCCU should be

DCTVU...

I mean they put more work into the TV stuff :P

The Flash looks great and significantly more red than in previous pictures, although the outfit looked awesome to begin with it looks a lot more awesome now.

Shouldn't flash be wearing some sort of goggles?

Shouldn't flash be wearing some sort of goggles?

Goggles aren't really an element of the traditional Flash outfit. I can't remember if the New 52 version has them, but none of the others do. The only main Flash speedster that routinely wore them was Bart Allen, Impulse / Kid Flash.

Goggles aren't really an element of the traditional Flash outfit. I can't remember if the New 52 version has them, but none of the others do. The only main Flash speedster that routinely wore them was Bart Allen, Impulse / Kid Flash.

Nah the new 52 flash doesn't have goggles, but he does have that chin strap bit that gusto has also got. I think I've seen a couple of else world flash' like Johnny Quick ( Crime Syndicate ) with goggles.

Nah the new 52 flash doesn't have goggles, but he does have that chin strap bit that gusto has also got. I think I've seen a couple of else world flash' like Johnny Quick ( Crime Syndicate ) with goggles.

I think Johnny Quick and Jessie Quick always had Goggles in their outfits. I think Jesse also had them incorporated into her feminized Flash outfit when she briefly took over from Wally during Waid's run. And the Kingdom Come kid Flash, Iris Allen West also wore them. The general aesthetic for speedsters seems to be " if the hair is exposed, goggles! If the scalp is covered no goggles!" The only exceptions to that seem to be the Wally West Yellow Kid Flash outfit and Jay Garret's original Golden Age pie tin. (And dear lord why do I know this? I read way to many comic books. PS the danger of having a photographic memory is that you really don't have a lot of control over what it remembers. But once remembered you can never get rid of it. You end up knowing a lot of useless info.)

Edited by Faefrost

I think Johnny Quick and Jessie Quick always had Goggles in their outfits. I think Jesse also had them incorporated into her feminized Flash outfit when she briefly took over from Wally during Waid's run. And the Kingdom Come kid Flash, Iris Allen West also wore them. The general aesthetic for speedsters seems to be " if the hair is exposed, goggles! If the scalp is covered no goggles!" The only exceptions to that seem to be the Wally West Yellow Kid Flash outfit and Jay Garret's original Golden Age pie tin. (And dear lord why do I know this? I read way to many comic books. PS the danger of having a photographic memory is that you really don't have a lot of control over what it remembers. But once remembered you can never get rid of it. You end up knowing a lot of useless info.)

I think Jesse had with and without and definitely without as Liberty Belle. Also off the top of my head, John Fox (Temporary Flash), Iris West (Impulse) and Johnny Quick from the JSA didn't! There are far too many speedsters >> Sorry, 'were' far too many! I think it's just whoever draws them I guess!

On a side note! There's a nice little shot of the Flash from the upcoming show at the end of this! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocgaUkG5CtM

I feel like the only reason the bat symbol is that fat is to differentiate from the current and recent batmen..I wish they only stuck with the short ears which I don't mind :sceptic:

Makes me think prehaps DCCU should be

DCTVU...

I mean they put more work into the TV stuff :P

I actually think that DC shouldn't make movies. Instead, they should make a Justice League TV show with a Game of Thrones budget and advertising. 10 episodes a series, each epidoes introduces a new character until we get to the 7 members. Each season could add more underrated characters, whilst other characters such as the Flash and Green Arrow get their own TV shows.

I actually think that DC shouldn't make movies. Instead, they should make a Justice League TV show with a Game of Thrones budget and advertising. 10 episodes a series, each epidoes introduces a new character until we get to the 7 members. Each season could add more underrated characters, whilst other characters such as the Flash and Green Arrow get their own TV shows.

While I would love a TV show for Justice League, I don't think it could be made with a TV budget. Game of Thrones has a huge budget but even then a lot of battles in the second and third season happen off screen. Plus a lot of characters will need a lot of expensive visual effects to look right, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Superman and Green Lantern each have very visual super powers and that's not to mention getting a good selection of vehicles for Batman.

On top of that you have to get the Villains down right, Darkseid, Doomsday, The Crime Syndicate, Secret Society, Injustice League, The Rogues and the Legion of Doom each have several members with superpowers that will be expensive to produce on TV. take Bizzaro for example, Flight, Ice beams, Fire breath, Super strength and superspeed are each very difficult to get right effects wise. Now imagine having a whole Justice League fight Bizzaro, it would cost way to much to produce.

Not a fan of the scuplted muscles. Batman in Nolan's had more armory looking stuff which IMO was superior because it was at least a tiny tiny bit realistic. :P

Not a fan of the scuplted muscles. Batman in Nolan's had more armory looking stuff which IMO was superior because it was at least a tiny tiny bit realistic. :P

I have the same feeling. It's like they took every problem with the Keaton Batsuit and made it worse. While I didn't like the Nolan cowl, I liked the balistic fabric and feel to the suit. Plus I would think that would coexist better with the new Supersuit than more black rubber? He looks like a cheap badly articulated Chinese action figure in that suit. The Keaton suit didn't allow for moving the head. This looks like he can't even move his arms.

Not to mention she goes about 3/4 of the movie barefoot, Marvel shouting out to the fetishes by picking on the most common one

So, her being barefoot, after a huge crisis no less, means that Marvel was picking out a foot fetish? What?

There seems to be way too much nit picking and complaining going on for something we know very little about. On the subject of the Flash and goggles, the Justice League 3000 Flash has goggles.

I have the same feeling. It's like they took every problem with the Keaton Batsuit and made it worse. While I didn't like the Nolan cowl, I liked the balistic fabric and feel to the suit. Plus I would think that would coexist better with the new Supersuit than more black rubber? He looks like a cheap badly articulated Chinese action figure in that suit. The Keaton suit didn't allow for moving the head. This looks like he can't even move his arms.

Ok then, why don't just sit tit and wait for some nice, non black and white, crystal clear pictures before we jump on the hate wagon. Anythings better then 80's batman, right? :wink:

The new batsuit looks just like Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns Batman. Best cinematic batsuit yet.

With Chris Terrio helping write the script I can only hope we get the true Dark Knight the comics have always portrayed since the beginning when Bill Finger created him -- the detective.

Edited by Moon_Knight

The new Batsuit looks more comicbook like, rather than going for realism, could that be the direction the films are going now?