So IGN had this article up the other day where they found secret domain registrations that could hint at possible names for MoS 2: http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/11/21/secret-domain-registrations-may-reveal-the-true-title-of-batman-vs-superman. For convenience purposes, I'll just post the possible names here:

• Man of Steel: Battle the Knight
  • Man of Steel: Beyond Darkness
  • Man of Steel: Black of Knight
  • Man of Steel: Darkness Falls
  • Man of Steel: Knight Falls
  • Man of Steel: Shadow of the Night
  • Man of Steel: The Blackest Hour
  • Man of Steel: The Darkness Within

In my opinion, and assuming DC is indeed considering all of these, Battle the Knight seems the most likely; I don't know anything about The Dark Knight Returns but I feel like the central plot of the movie will be Superman fighting Batman out of some personal conflict and then teaming up against the bad guy later. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for the list Leo, I can't say the names sound great yet, but I assume they will be crossing out Darkness falls, it seems like a spoiler, that and there is already a horror movie named Darkness falls. Can't wait to see what the plot will be, and if/how Wonder Woman will be portrayed.

Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman for MoS 2: http://www.totalfilm...man-vs-superman

I'm not familiar with her, so I have no comment, but she at least has an exotic look. I'm excited that Wonder Woman is finally going to be on the silver screen. :sweet::thumbup: I just hope that this movie doesn't bite off more than it can chew.... :look:

Edited by Superficial Username

I'm not familiar with her, so I have no comment, but she at least has an exotic look. I'm excited that Wonder Woman is finally going to be on the silver screen. :sweet::thumbup: I just hope that this movie doesn't bite off more than it can chew.... :look:

She's Israeli, so she has the Mediterranean look about her. She just seems a bit scrawny for WW to my eyes.

She's Israeli, so she has the Mediterranean look about her. She just seems a bit scrawny for WW to my eyes.

That's exactly how I feel, though I'm sure there's some movie trick they can use...

That's exactly how I feel, though I'm sure there's some movie trick they can use...

The opposite of what they did for Chris Evans in CA:FA

I'm interested to see how Gal Gadot looks as Wonder Woman. I don't watch the Fast and Furious movies because the franchise just seems a little cliche for me, so I haven't a clue how well she acts. With Ben Affleck as Batman though, I doubt the casting could possibly go and lower than this. She seems exotic, that's for sure, hopefully we can get costume designs for the crew by summer 2014. But will she be Diana or Wonder Woman? The wait begins...

You know, I liked Man of Steel. Yeah, I can see why people didn't. It was small on story and development. Had too much bling. It was far from a perfect movie. Lucky for Snyder his image of Superman fit almost perfectly with mine (details like Lois finding him out so quick aside) so I didn't mind and kind of filled in the blanks with my own mind.

Buuut I'm having heavy doubts about the next movie. First off the Nolans are not involved at all. In my opinion the only development and thing that kept the Man of Steel was the Nolan's influence. They're good writers. Snyder... is not. Now that he's got all the power I think he is likely going to Snyder it. The next movie already has entirely too many characters and seems to ALREADY be trying to Avengers it, without having supporting movies for any of the characters but Superman.

Nightwing, Flash, Wonder Woman. Batman too (since he's a new version). Then there's Lex and if the rumors hold Doomsday (a reason for all the heroes to combine)... there's just too much going on. Avengers was well received because many of the characters already had a history and characters. Batman might be passable like the Hulk was but your average person doesn't know Wonder Woman for crap (despite her being somewhat iconic). If Wonder Woman is delegated to a Black Widow role that would just freakin' suck. It seems like every character but Superman will be the Black Widows and Hawkeyes of this movie however I doubt Snyder could even do as good as them. Wedon is a master of character interactions which is why he did so well with a movie with arguably way too many characters.

I think the next movie will be really flashy. I think it'll have zero development for anyone who isn't Superman and probably Batman. I think treating Wonder Woman and the rest like that is stupid. I see them X-Men 3ing this thing. I don't think Snyder has what it takes to handle so many characters. He can handle visuals. Not the freakin' characters. With the Nolans influence gone I don't think he'll even try.

So lurking around comic vine for a while, I noticed that it was just announced (actually the information was out for a week? or so) that Catwoman and the Penguin are set to appear in "Gotham" come Spring 2014. I think Spring may be a wrong date, but I think I am correct in believing that is when it will appear. Owning Batgirl volume 3 and having read a few Catwoman comics from the new 52 I have to say I hope they don't do one of those "mysterious whore" type thing with her again, and actually show some of her nice side in the show. I also hope the court of owls make an appearance so that Catwoman (with or without Babs) can have her little friendship moment with the Talon Mary.

Note that the link below is a link to comic vine, which in turn has a link to the original source, with official wording from FOX's Entertainment chairman Kevin Reilly.

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/gotham-tv-show-to-include-popular-characters/1100-147884/

One funny little thing I noticed while on comic vine is that on their front-page news they had an article about the Simpsons Lego set, in which they stated that "the house had no news and just sort of popped up" and I felt like signing up just to let their community know that the news had been around for months :laugh:

So lurking around comic vine for a while, I noticed that it was just announced (actually the information was out for a week? or so) that Catwoman and the Penguin are set to appear in "Gotham" come Spring 2014. I think Spring may be a wrong date, but I think I am correct in believing that is when it will appear. Owning Batgirl volume 3 and having read a few Catwoman comics from the new 52 I have to say I hope they don't do one of those "mysterious whore" type thing with her again,

You obviously have not watched very many Zach Snyder movies? I think Lois Lane is just about the only female he has put on screen that doesn't in some way match your description. He seems to have a bit of a fetish.

Catwoman thief > Catwoman prostitute :P.

As for Catwoman in Gotham? What she's like the same age as Bruce. The Penguin could make sense though.

What the idiots need to do is make a REAL Batman, Superman or Wonder Woman series... not a spinoff.

You obviously have not watched very many Zach Snyder movies? I think Lois Lane is just about the only female he has put on screen that doesn't in some way match your description. He seems to have a bit of a fetish.

Well it's a T.V show, not a movie, though I'm unsure if he will have any participation in the show.

Catwoman thief > Catwoman prostitute :P.

As for Catwoman in Gotham? What she's like the same age as Bruce. The Penguin could make sense though.

What the idiots need to do is make a REAL Batman, Superman or Wonder Woman series... not a spinoff.

What do you mean a "REAL" Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman series? I'm interested to know exactly what is is you're talking about, I'm sort of confused right now.

A TV show about Batman, Superman or Wonder Woman. Not about someone they know. Not a prequel. Not about them when they're younger. Just a series with THEM. Not talking cartoons here though.

The last one we had was probably The Adventure of Lois and Clark. But that was campy as heck. :P

Seconded, plus there's less pressure for Snyder et al. to have to compete with Avengers 2 and gives them a little more leeway and a lesser chance of botching it.

Although I see the pros of it such as less competition, more time to get it right, ect. Having to wait over two years, and then at least a year for Justice League is kinda annoying.

An extra year is good if they spend it wisely. I hope Star Wars does this :P.

I still think they're rushing the whole thing. It'll be a movie with nobody having any development. Avengers wouldn't have worked nearly as well if all but one of the previous movies weren't made. Buuut we'll see... in 2016. :P

An extra year is good if they spend it wisely. I hope Star Wars does this :P.

I still think they're rushing the whole thing. It'll be a movie with nobody having any development. Avengers wouldn't have worked nearly as well if all but one of the previous movies weren't made. Buuut we'll see... in 2016. :P

Well Star Wars was pushed to December 2016, I still don't have so much confidence in Abrams, but we'll see!

Well Star Wars was pushed to December 2016, I still don't have so much confidence in Abrams, but we'll see!

No it wasn't. Do you have source?

Oh my Vitruvius I meant December 2015, whoops :p

Guess who just had his 666th post? Not that it matters, I'm sure Trigon can't hear me!

Edited by Freddy Bricker