AFOLEGODT

REVIEW: 4204 The Mine (2012)

Thanks for a nice review. I'm one of those who find no interest at all in the mining theme, so it's hard to relate to any of the structure/models in the set to comment. As a parts pack, again, I don't see much use from the set. Being more of a house-builder myself, not much could be used straight forward. Nevertheless, not everyone has to have the same interest in themes, so this review is a nice way to show the good aspects of the set/theme.

I picked up most of this theme from amazon.es at great prices. My son (2) is really looking forward to getting this set for Christmas. I think the play features are superb. The crane and belt remind me of the Neptune discovery lab 6195, which is a wonderful set for play features too.

Nice review

:classic:

There is a misprinted ad that lists this set for $39.00 at Walmart during the week of Oct. 21. So you may be able to snag this for 60% off.

Steve

The little Dieseltrain looks great, as does the truck and trailer. Didn't know they still made these kind of rails. All others isn't my cup of tea, but honestly: TLG didn't produce this set for a 56 year old AFOL. Great review though.