Sign in to follow this  
ryanoliono

Iron Man Armory

Hi guys just thought i'd show you all this, i dismantled the cosmic cube escape set and built this from the parts, all apart from the part the suit is in which is a han solo carbonite and Starks suit which is from the CMF line, i'm aware he needs some hair! anyway,on with the show!

tumblr_m7kf74Yzye1qe35d0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7kf74Yzye1qe35d0o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7kf74Yzye1qe35d0o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7kf74Yzye1qe35d0o4_1280.jpg

Cool little MOC. I like the use of the Han Solo in Carbonite piece. :thumbup: It looks good...the only thing I dislike is the lack of hair on Tony Stark. I just can't get over his baldness. :laugh:

Excellent MOC, especially considering what you made it from :thumbup: I hope you don't mind if I stole borrowed your carbonite idea :tongue:

ha of course you can use that idea! i'm glad it turned out well and people like it!

Excellent little MOC you have there 'ryanoliono', but again I'll agree that Tony needs to see Advanced Hair....Yeah,Yeah ! :laugh:

Avengers Brick On ! :grin:

Superman hair looks pretty good with the Stark minifig; even Robin's hair would look better than a bald Tony (you can get that for $3 when you buy the CMF computer programmer) Very nice MOC, it's very creative how you used the carbonite. Great job, nice MOC!

Edited by Lightning Dragon

That's a cute little creation. I always like seeing the ingenuity that goes into making alternate builds.

I've been using this hair in dark brown for Tony. It looks pretty good on him.

Edited by Tereglith

What a brilliant use of the carbonite peice. I knew it would have a non-Star wars relared use one day and here it is. That x-ray peice isnt from The set is it?

What a brilliant use of the carbonite peice. I knew it would have a non-Star wars relared use one day and here it is. That x-ray peice isnt from The set is it?

its not,thats from the nurse cmf, forgot to mention that