Sign in to follow this  
Brickviller

Battle for Naboo

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hi everyone,

Most people won't know me, or have seen some creations I've made. I don't know. Anyway, I've had a small dark-age thingy this year, why and how doesn't

really matter I think. The fact is that I'm kinda back at building with Lego, only on a much smaller scale than before. I recently bought

66396 for a ridiculous cheap price. Which inspired me to make a scene from one of my

favorite SW games; Battlefront.

1342792010m_DISPLAY.jpg

Click here for more

Comments and feedback is appreciated

:oh3: Wow! You're right, it doesn't matter why you had a Dark Age, because now you're back and building amazing MOCs! The Theed architecture is just beautiful. AWESOME job, Brickviller!

Aww, I miss that game. :cry_sad: You captured the building and level/city great. Awesome build!

Wow, this MOC is great! I love the Theedian? (Nabooian?) building - the plants are a really nice touch. Having never played the game, I can't comment much on that, but your MOC looks fantastic!

Great job, got any command posts :tongue:.

I hated the Theed map in SWBFII, why night time :wacko:.

Wow, that's very nice! I think you captured the essence of Nabooan architecture very well with the roundness of your building and the use of arches. Even the plants growing up the walls and the flower beds at the windows are just like i remember Theed from Episode I. :wub:

The smooth tiling of the street also really fits well with the overall scene, but i'm not sure i'm that fond of the lamp posts though. They look very much like oldfashioned style European lamp posts and the black comes across a bit strong against the tans, browns and greys. Maybe you could fashion some brown or tan colored Nabooan style lamp posts that blend with the environment a bit more?

Overall i want to compliment you on a very nice build, and a very nice presented action scene. Well done! :thumbup:

This is a terrible year to be on a dark age because all the cool star wars sets but we will be waiting for more SWBF II creations, I love that game.

Great design. Battlefront 1 and 2 are some solid inspiration. If I could, I'd still be playing both those games...

Everyone needs to take a break from time to time, but don't stay in the Dark Ages too long.