6983251232_46155cd6e1_b.jpg

Custom Hero: Ricardo Atlantia

7183259325_5cea5c2a28_b.jpg

Bulk in space

7369352478_4ce4f69643_b.jpg

HF Green Lantern looking over Earth

7592622554_8326627718_b.jpg

You like?

To be honest these aren't great, they're brilliant! :laugh: I especially love the re-design of toa Matau and of the slizers

(who have a very unique build). Your other designs are also really good, but Ricardo is clearly the winner out of them.

Keep up the great moc's :classic:

Well, I positively love the HF Matau, I can practically here him making a random remark about "Toa heroes". And good job with Ri-114 making a new villain as it has a good design and a well-thought out colorscheme. It's nice to see a HF version of a Dark Hunter in your new Charger MOC, but doesn't Charger have a pet? Or was that a different Dark Hunter? Anyway, the new Slizer is awesome, although it's sad it doesn't have the classic Slizer feet. Amazon looks awesome and good work with the claw. Your custom hero is nice, especially how you recolored the core (how does one do that anyway, recolouring a multi-coloured part in LDD?). Overall, like :thumbup:.

Edited by DraikNova

Nice work! Charger is definitely my favorite of these designs. He has a very unique posture and physique. I love his leg design.

Edited by Aanchir

Just checked, the Dark Hunter with a pet was Tracker. Anyway, these are just so AWESOME. Incidentally, some of the other MOCs on your flickr are great, you should post them here! That trans hero... :drool:

HAVE MOAR!

Iron Man doing his stuff

7597220710_9947a1ba97_b.jpg

Ski

7585473398_7611589ce2_b.jpg

By the way, if anyone wants .LFX files for any of these MOCs, ask and I will provide. But do NOT use them elsewhere without my permission!

Please, share the LXF files. Are you going to make the electric-themed slizer too?

Please, share the LXF files. Are you going to make the electric-themed slizer too?

I could do Electro, yes.

Which LFX do want?

As many as you are willing to share. They are all awesome.

facepalm.jpg

I will only be sharing specific LFXs people ask for. Is there any specific ones you'd like?

The one next to the speech bubble. The button with those two kinda hollow arrows which when you hover over it says "Insert code snippet".

I kinda get it. They are kind of hunchbacked and don't use the feet type that were named after the Slizers. Plus, they don't have disk throwers, which was a defining feature of all Slizers. Kinda like all Skakdi have spines.

Edited by DraikNova