Stormblessed

Destruction (WIP)

So far, I haven't seen any entires to challenge four and this also serves as a reminder to people to work on their entries as well.

Anyways, the pictures are not good quality without much set up because I just wanted to get these pictures out there. The final entry should have higher quality pictures.

Even though I am in a competition with the people who are entering, those who aren't can give me feedback and their advice on how I can improve this. For every compliment (if their are any), I would like something I can do better.

First Picture is an overview of the whole thing (not the best shot ever, blocks part of the waterfall):

7595437198_44d2390e7d.jpg

Second Picture is of the Fire Elementals arm as he is leaving, with the micro build waterfall and dead trees in the background:

7595439106_e4f15075bf.jpg

Third Picture is of the tree:

7595437198_44d2390e7d.jpg

I need to know more about the details of your entry. The story, is it all micro scale? What the completed scene will consist of?

The tree is nicely done by the way.

Yeah, the tree took me the longest out of anything in the landscape because I just wasn't feeling like it was tall enough or tree enough. In the end, I still felt that it could've been taller (the fire elemental's hand looks almost as tall), but I am definitely glad you like it as I was worried about it.

Is there anything that I can improve upon?

Yeah, the tree took me the longest out of anything in the landscape because I just wasn't feeling like it was tall enough or tree enough. In the end, I still felt that it could've been taller (the fire elemental's hand looks almost as tall), but I am definitely glad you like it as I was worried about it.

Is there anything that I can improve upon?

Well the extra effort shows, as the tree looks the best :D Great job. There's still lots of time left though! I sincerely usually build everything twice... once when I get the inspiration, and the second when it either falls off the table (or some equivalent), or I go to sleep and wake up to find it far less epic than I thought the night before lol.

As far as what can be improved, i think basically clarity. Give it the Mom or friend test. That's usually helpful. Bring it to them and be like "Here look what i built!" if they are like... oh cool nice tree.... then maybe that's the clearest bit. If they're like... 'uh what is it' consider revamping a bunch to eliminate confusing parts.

Also if you dont have enough green plates to tile the whole thing, dont bother with it :) I know we wouldn't have enough. Maybe try a snot base?

You have a great start! Keep it up :)

I love it!

However, there is a major area I think you can improve in...

With the base being completely flat, it is kind of tell that this scene is happening in the distance. Maybe try adding a hill to create a depth effect?