Sign in to follow this  
Pulp Detective

LEGO Stores in Italy

I didnt know where to post this but I diceded to post it here,I just wanted to ask if any of you guys know what lego stores can I find in Italy since I'm going there next week,and what lego themes I will find there,I hope something like Monster Fighters or LOTR,if any of you live there or have some info about the lego stores I'll find there I would appreciate if you told me.

Edited by LOTR343

You can view a group of store that probably have a shop at this link but I'm not sure....

I hope to be usefull :classic:

To the best of my knowledge, both LOTR and MF sets will be released in September. As a general "rule", shopping malls are a good place to find Lego, a few times of the year you can even find sales.

Usually, general stores chains have better prices than toy shops; on the other hand, toy hsops have a much wider assortement (most everything), while supermarkets have City, Hero factory, SW planets and CMF's (series 7 is finally here!)

I haven't been on the board for awhile due to work and because my family and I just moved to Italy from the USA. Not sure what to expect with LEGO but I hope I'll be able to continue to find sets in the themes that my family likes. I'm already expecting to pay a higher €ost. Any suggestions on where would be good places to shop for LEGO in the area of Napoli?

This is what I wrote in 2008, and most of it (and what I wrote a few post above) still goes:

Toys center: toy store chain. They have the largest set choice. Trouble is: they know, so they overprice! It seems to be the only place in Italy where you can find AquaRaiders (from January 2008; yes, we are a yer later). 7771 was 9.99, now is 11.99. As for the rest of the line "just imagine...". In Como they still have an old Adventurers set and on old Studios set (1380), still at full price after all these years.

Non-toys store chains: (please keep in mind that some special offers are available to card subscribers only)

Iper: Last Christmas they had a big availabilty AND good prices (with an extra discount, I bought a King Castle's Siege for 50 €uros!). They have some 2008 sets, still a god choice of Impulse (including Knights) for 2.90 €. Earlier today I bought 7733 for 21.90 and 7731 for 5.20. Small racers are 4.90 each. You will hardly find SW, but may still look for some letovers from last year's City sets. Last September they had special offers for Gargoyle bridge (15 €.) and Mistland Tower (25 €.)

Bennet: another place worth a visit on Christmas time. Last year they had the 8102 to 8105 sets priced 9.90. This year is kind of disappointment, the only pro is that they were the first place selling Impulse sets at 2,90. Still have a few left. They had great sales for Vikings (7020 at 16.90) and Batman (Batwing vs. Joker copter for about 35 €.). Also still a few left. EDIT: They're now selling 3569 Football table top for 20 €.

IperCoop: They sell the Creator beach house for 27 €. They also have a city value pack with the new police copter + last year's fire pick-up + 2006 Ambulance; great availability, but price is unknwon (at least, to me). Last time i Checked they had the Police mobile command center at 35 €.

Esselunga: Last Christmas they had 45% off on toys, and that included Lego of course. One month ago I checked my local store and they had N-O-T-H-I-N-G. Well, Xmas is only 7 months away...

Il Gigante: Last year they had the Creator white house at 35 €. And an overpriced 7415 AeroNomad.

And: check this search page on the Yellow pages.

As for sets availability, to the best of my knowledge of all the 2H2012 we're only missing one set: 4201 Loader and tipper.

We have seen much worse before! (my old rant topic).

This is probably not much help but:-

There was a toy shop in Rome Cinecitta shopping arcade which had some lego a few years ago. I don't know if it is still there.

Then there were some of the larger hypermarkets mentioned above, which had some lego sets. Prices varied even back then.

There was also a much bigger toy shop near Junction 19-20 of the A90 ring road. I can't remember the name of that store but it seemed like it might be part of a national chain.

Edit

I never did make it to this store

New! Little Big Town

Via Cesare Battisti 120, Piazza Venezia

but my finds were always accidental.

Edited by Venunder

I just returned from Rome, Lego is pretty hard to find and also expensive

Edit

I never did make it to this store

New! Little Big Town

Via Cesare Battisti 120, Piazza Venezia

but my finds were always accidental.

The little Big Town was a great let down, I searched the entire store (who advertises to sell Lego) twice, but I found a total of one single set, the Modular Town Hall. A bit overpriced.

A better option is the Via del Tritone 116 (subway stop Barberini). A decent toystore whith a good selection of sets. They had the modulars, the Maersk train (at retail price, rare these days) and a selection of shop at home polybags and exclusives.

They had the Green Grocer as well, pricetag: 1000 euros...

Hi All,unfortunately, there is no LEGO store in italy to date...and the toy shop are nowhere near Amazon Prices. Sure you can find the occasional sale, but it will be most likely above Amazon as well...In Rome there is an "unofficial" LEGO store in "Prati", which also sells loose minifigures, but it's retail price. It has a "sale" box, where i never found other than Disney themed sets. The Store in Piazza Barberini (Pinocchio) sells loose CMF and a lot of exclusive stuff from LEGO store, but insanely overpriced (example: wedding set for 24.90, about 3x retail)....we italian AFOLs are struggling :D