Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur 2.0: Day Three

banner2.0.png

img_3886.jpg

Ensign Jack Campbell / Dakar A was leading Ensign Brian Pewter / Palathadric down the hallway.

"I wish it didn't have to be this way." Brian said. "I'm going to miss you."

"I'll miss you too, buddy!" Jack said.

img_3887.jpg

"Aha!" a killer said. "I'm here to kill you!"

"Aieee! With a butcher knife?! This is the future!"

"What, oh, not with this. I used this to make myself a snack."

img_3888.jpg

"I'll kill you with this!"

img_3889.jpg

And with that, the body parts of the two were scattered about the hallway of the Excalibur.

img_3891.jpg

Elsewhere, Ensign Jason Falcon / Hinckley was returning to his cabin after getting a midnight snack of applesauce, his favorite because he bugged the host about it.

"What! I'm dead?! Noooo, I totally regret complaining about the lateness of today!" he said.

img_3893.jpg

"Look, I came out of nowhere because the host accidentally deleted a picture I'm very stealthy." a killer said.

"Screw you! Whoever you are, I'll bitch you out in either the conclusion or the dead writeboard, whichever comes first!"

img_3894.jpg

And that was the end of the brave Ensign Falcon.

img_3895.jpg

"The Admiral is away on business and he'll be back later. Since I am First Officer, I have been placed in command." Commander Walters says. "Unfortunately, all three of the deceased; Ensign Pewter, Ensign Campbell, and Ensign Falcon, are all Loyalists. We must do better today."

~~~

Non Playable Characters:

admiral.jpg_thumb.jpg

Admiral Bob --- Played By Bob

Players: (18)

Command Officers:

1.jpg

First Officer Commander Cameron Walters --- Played By Scouty

2.jpg

Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon --- Played by Scubacarrot

3.jpg

Chief Engineer Lieutenant Commander Matthew Wilder --- Played by fhomess

4.jpg

Chief Medical Officer Lieutenant Commander Julius Burbank, M.D. --- Played by Brickdoctor

5.jpg

Chief Security Officer Lieutenant George Harper --- Played by Dragonator

6.jpg

Science Officer Lieutenant Michael McAndrews --- Played by Tamamono

Officers:

7.jpg

Lieutenant Donna Willis, chief research officer --- Played by KingOfTheZempk

8.jpg

Lieutenant Arnold Daly, chief astrophysicist --- Played by Rufus

9.jpg

Lieutenant Richard Francis, chief astrobiology officer --- Played by AwesomeStar

10.jpg

Lieutenant Thomas Hornby,chief cartography officer --- Played by Shadows

11.jpg

Lieutenant Michelle Wheeler, chemist --- Played by Inconspicuous

12.jpg

Lieutenant Suzanne Vanderbilt, med-bay nurse --- Played by Fugazi

13.jpg

Lieutenant Joshua Wright, med-bay nurse --- Played by CallMePie

23.jpg

Lieutenant Zachary Jones, junior engineer --- Played by Masked Builder

Enlisted:

15.jpg

Ensign Samantha York, navigator, chamber fodder --- Played by LEGOman273

16.jpg

Ensign Toby Rockford, security --- Played by darkdragon

21.jpg

Ensign Allison Williams, engineer --- Played by swils

22.jpg

Ensign Robert Holloway, engineer --- Played by Waterbrick Down

Gone, but not forgotten:

20.jpg

Ensign Timothy Mandel, engineer --- Played by Dannylonglegs, electrocuted on Night One (Loyalist)

19.jpg

Ensign Peter Robbins, janitorial staff --- Played by Peanuts, blown apart on Night One (Loyalist)

17.jpg

Ensign Brian Pewter, security --- Played by Palathadric, lynched on Day Two (Loyalist)

18.jpg

Ensign Jack Campbell, security --- Played by Dakar A, 'sploded by a phaser on Night Two (Loyalist)

14.jpg

Ensign Jason Falcon, helmsman --- Played by Hinckley, stabbed to death on Night Two (Loyalist)

Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Loyalists or the League of Purists. To win the game, the Loyalists must vote or kill off all the League of Purists, while the League of Purists needs to outnumber the Loyalists. Additionally, keep on the lookout for other factions.

2. Each day will be played out in its own topic. During a day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting must be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after those 72 hours. After the day has concluded, a night will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of nighttime.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the day threads. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. Don't edit your posts, or I will cry.

9. Post in all of the day threads or I will cry.

10. Please don't metagame to much, or I will cry.

11. I hate taking avatar photos, so don't make fun of me or I'll cry.

12. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense. Your character will also die in the most gruesome and awful way possible. I also won't cry.

More loyalists dead? Damn it we're going to back ourselves up into a corner at this rate. What are we doing wrong?

I was under the impression that the Vig was supposed to go after a suspect other than Campbell. :sceptic:

Well, for one thing, we didn't count on Pewter and Campbell somehow being tied to each other. Of course, they brought the attention on themselves, but that doesn't really help us any. One of Pewter's stronger accusers is dead, and one of us to boot, so that doesn't do us any good, either.

I'm an idiot, by the way, and totally forgot that Pewter got lynched. I read into the pictures.

I was under the impression that the Vig was supposed to go after a suspect other than Campbell. :sceptic:

Fine. Let's lynch Palathadric and kill Dakar A. :thumbup:

I can get behind this.

I like the plan of lynch one, vig kill the other.

This sounds like a more reasonable plan.

...nobody else other than Ensign Campbell has really gained any attention today. So, time to test the waters with a vote and see what we can figure out. If he's town, Rockford is the clear choice for tomorrow. If he is scum, then we can kill off Campbell, if he survives the night.

A fine plan in my opinion. :thumbup:

I think this is the best course of action for us today...

How is it humanly possible to make this mistake??? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I cannot believe we didn't get a single scum. :hmpf_bad: Unless someone's got leads, Rockford looks like the way to go today.

At the end of Yesterday, we were discussing that it might not be a good idea to have the Vig go after a publicly announced target, since the Scum had a Watcher in the simulation.

I really thought Pewter was scum after telling me he was via the PM and when he told Falcon he was on some sort of second scum team, that seemed to confirm it. We seem to be back to square one, I hope the voting patterns from first day at least prove a little bit useful. We've already lost so many, but there's still time to recover and sniff out the scum.

At the end of Yesterday, we were discussing that it might not be a good idea to have the Vig go after a publicly announced target, since the Scum had a Watcher in the simulation.

Key word being discussing. I don't think anyone was decided.

It seems I was right in thinking the ray gun belonged to the vig. At least that person's cooperative. :sceptic:

Hey now, I was referring to voting off Pewter/Pala. I didn't say anything about the vig killing Campbell/Dakar, nor quote anyone who suggested it. Although, there was...

Seems as good a plan as any today.

One of us! One of us! :tongue:

As for suspects, I suppose Rockford's an option. There's also McAndrews/Tammo who, though he was correct about Pewter being a Loyalist, was quite wrong in insisting that we had "obvious Scum right in front of us" in regards to Campbell/Dakar.

Oh, speaking of the weapons, Falcon was killed with a knife. Looks like there was no Scum kill and that there was an SK kill. I'm interested to see if anyone comes forward with a night action result explaining why that is.

:facepalm:

I told you he was town. :wall:

Okay, yeah, serious problem going on here. :laugh:

I cannot believe we didn't get a single scum. :hmpf_bad: Unless someone's got leads, Rockford looks like the way to go today.

Meh. I think Rockford's town, actually. :sceptic: Her reaction to Pewter's apparently borderline gamethrowing was pretty legitimate in my opinion.

Oh, speaking of the weapons, Falcon was killed with a knife. Looks like there was no Scum kill and that there was an SK kill. I'm interested to see if anyone comes forward with a night action result explaining why that is.

Not likely, in my mind. Mandel was killed by electrocution, Falcon by a knife. Once again, I could be proven wrong later, but I'm a bit less sure on this because there was only one scum night kill in the simulation. The gun may have been standard for scumkills, or just one of several different means of killing.

Plus, it was me who was blocked last night, so unless the SK was blocked night one and the scum hit a protected target night two, I don't think there is a serial killer. (Or maybe the scum blocker was on me, but I still don't think there is one.)

Waaaaaah17!!! (:laugh:)

More Loyalists dead. (:cry_sad:)

I agree with Wright; it seems that Bob the Scum uses different methods of killing each Night in order to make the game interesting because they like to change things up. Or because each member of the Scum has their own MO when it comes to killing.

OOC: Anyone who was in contact with Flare, please send me the PM chains. Thank you. :classic:

Something does not add up here. There has got to be some foul play somewhere along this clustermegabloocky of a night.

Hink, since it looks like I will be lynched, I may as well come clean. I am part of a second faction. There's only two of us. We're called The Fanon. Not sure why. But our job is to find the other scum team, and if we do, we merge and they get an additional action. Just to let you know what you're up against...or missing if you're a Purist. I've sent this to a couple people, hoping to connect with the Purists. Your constant "WIFOM" made me think that you could be purist as it looks like you're trying to undermine everyone's theories and confuse everyone. If you're not a purist, well then I'm making the whole thing up. You can appreciate the position I'm in, I hope.

What?! What!?! What does this even mean!? Why would a townie do this!? To trip the Scum up somehow? Maybe he's a townie first, but by meeting up with the scum he turns into scum? I don't know, and we probably wont find out until the end :sceptic: . Maybe he just needed to get himself lynched? :hmpf:

I lost a good crew member from the bridge today. I'm beyond frustrated how wrong we were.

OOC: Anyone who was in contact with Flare, please send me the PM chains. Thank you. :classic:

Don't do that, please. It's gone out of fashion since several years ago.

Not likely, in my mind. Mandel was killed by electrocution, Falcon by a knife. Once again, I could be proven wrong later, but I'm a bit less sure on this because there was only one scum night kill in the simulation. The gun may have been standard for scumkills, or just one of several different means of killing.

Plus, it was me who was blocked last night, so unless the SK was blocked night one and the scum hit a protected target night two, I don't think there is a serial killer. (Or maybe the scum blocker was on me, but I still don't think there is one.)

Okay, good point.

Something does not add up here. There has got to be some foul play somewhere along this clustermegabloocky of a night.

What?! What!?! What does this even mean!? Why would a townie do this!? To trip the Scum up somehow? Maybe he's a townie first, but by meeting up with the scum he turns into scum? I don't know, and we probably wont find out until the end :sceptic: . Maybe he just needed to get himself lynched? :hmpf:

I lost a good crew member from the bridge today. I'm beyond frustrated how wrong we were.

Don't do that, please. It's gone out of fashion since several years ago.

Please clarify; who said this?

The quoted PM.

Oh, sorry, I thought I had put the identification in the quote code, I guess it just didn't go through :shrug_confused: . Anyway, that was Ensign Pewter (palathadric), who sent the message to Ensign Falcon (Hinckley) as he was being lynched (and I believe was lynched before sending the pm).

As he (Pewter) came up Town when lynched, it would seem that he was trying to trip up a Scum. :sceptic: As it turns out, Falcon was Town aswell. Perhaps there is another faction (Fanon), though, and they come up as Town when lynched. I'll keep this on the table until I have proof that no such faction exists.

Oh lovely. :hmpf_bad:

So Pewter was trying to trick Harriet (or whatever his name was), who he must have thought was scum, into confessing, then he would have come forward and revealed it? You know, that isn't a completely terrible plan if you know you're already dead. Well, it was a terrible plan since it didn't work, but I can at least see that some thought was put into it.

I don't know where this leaves us, it basically means that nothing we thought we knew is true. Just great. :hmpf:

This is what happens when townies do crazy things like saying they are scum or editing quotes. :hmpf_bad: Still, if the vig hadn't killed Campbell last night, it's likely we'd have wasted a day lynching him today.

With Pewter showing up town, we have a lot less to go on. In the absence of other information, I guess it's back to basics - looking at those who have been less than helpful in the days. :sceptic:

Why would you say that? :wacko:

Why would you say that? :wacko:

I assume that the Admiral told him he was blocked last Night. I hear that there're really no established guidelines as far as what a host tells the targets of night actions.

I assume that the Admiral told him he was blocked last Night. I hear that there're really no established guidelines as far as what a host tells the targets of night actions.

No, but we, and also the scum, now know that he has a night action. :sceptic: