Really nice to see some updates to this, i know how many times I have started and lost heart, keep going I know it will be amazing once done

Sorry to bump but is this project still going? I hope it is

Me too. :cry_sad:

But see that is a big problem with moc building,you can loss interest so quickly plus other things can also have a impact.

You've put so much love into the T-65 and I wish you the best in completing her. She'll be a beauty when it's done and I can't wait to see the finished model.I hope your still working on this puppy!

Hello, a minor update. My building speed is slow I have too much work :)

I have been making landing gears and engine prototypes.

17116160153_2236fe2794_b.jpg

17734449412_ce8dfea143_b.jpg

Very nice that you haven't give up this MOC. I'm following this thread with great interest. Good luck with the build

Wow, that is a pleasant surprise! This model was my inspiration for my version,. I tried for a brief time to make it at the scale you are building, but I found it to be a too difficult scale to work on.

Make it work! I'm sure you'll make it a.wonderful model.

That looks awesome! Im following this thread! As a big star wars nerd i would say to replace some of the red techinc pieces on the side for cream yellow ones. Thats how the X-Wing standard paintjob is. But this is still gorgeus :D

Star Wars fan so .. Like the new angle on using technic on this awesome fighter ..

This model was my inspiration for my version

Heh, and your model was inspiration for me to continue on this! :D

Replace some of the red techinc pieces on the side for cream yellow ones. Thats how the X-Wing standard paintjob is.

Yes! I will definitely go for worn out look. I will make model first with flat colour to see what parts I need in special colour since my part collection is 99% grey and red ;D

Glad to see you're still working on your creations. I really want to see this finished great.

I have been a few funny moments assembling your snowspeeder and I hope to pass another great time riding this X-wing

I really hoped to see a day when this got updated and I'm very happy to see that this project is still alive :sweet:

It looks fantastic and best of luck

Heh, and your model was inspiration for me to continue on this! :D

:laugh: Had I known that I would have made my version earlier :grin:

The landinggear is looking very slick. Can it carry weight, or is it still a prototype?

I hope this WIP thread isnt dead. Wanted to see the finished model..

Not dead but in hibernation because I'm working and trying to finish my school simultaneously to become an architect. My estimate is this X-wing takes one more year to be finished. I'll be back with new photos later ;)

Not dead but in hibernation because I'm working and trying to finish my school simultaneously to become an architect. My estimate is this X-wing takes one more year to be finished. I'll be back with new photos later ;)

Patience is what makes a great Jedi :thumbup: