Sign in to follow this  
SNIPE

universe mode problem after downgrading

Hi, I have decided to make a group or template of a 1x1 brick in every color that is not available in the newer color palette bu after downgrading it crashed so I deleted the Lego Digital Designer folder in Macintosh HD/users/kris/library/application support/lego company.

When I opened LDD again the folder reappeared and expectedly put in the correct config files, etc for the downgraded version and the application opened fine however when I added a line in preferences.ini (Themeaccess=LEGOUniverse) it is still showing the new palette which is:

2sbq2c3.png

The palette I want is:

LUModeColors.jpg

Any suggestions?

Edited by SNIPE

Any suggestions?

This style of color palette is in LDD 3 (like 3.1.3) with LEGOUniverse mode enabled. At least in Windows.

I can't seem to find LDD3 for mac on windows using virtual-box it goes really wierd, black bits, and keeps flickering between things etc can not even use it.

I can't seem to find LDD3 for mac on windows using virtual-box it goes really wierd, black bits, and keeps flickering between things etc can not even use it.

You need only that LXF file with 1x1 bricks in all colors from that palette? If yes, I will create one for you.

'PC black' and other colors are not there when I open the file, did you enable universal mode?

Edited by SNIPE

'PC black' and other colors are not there when I open the file, did you enable universal mode?

Yes, I did, as you see, file was saved in Universe mode. But it offers only one black.

If you just need complete palette, download Aanchir's color reference.