• Poison Ivy
    • Dr. Harleen Quinzel (Harley Quinn)
    • DKR Commissioner Gordon
    • Batman with black wings
    • DKR Batman
    • DKR Bane
    • Aquaman
    • Anti-freeze Batman
  2. 2. Which Marvel fig is your favorite?

For DC, my favorite is Dr. Harley Quinn--she's just a really clever minifigure, and I hope that she has a great double print on her head--possibly showing her painted face.

Doctor Doom is my favorite Marvel character, though is face is a bit too cartoony for me. Venom is in a close second, since I really like his tentacles, but without them I find him kind of bland.

TDK SWAT Gordon is my favorite. It was a toss up between Fury and Doom. I was hoping for a bit more in Fury. Like a SHIELD logo on him somewhere. It is a little too plain for my tastes.

I was hoping for an original looking Fury, not that I mind African American Fury,its just that the original Fury is what I grew up with.

I actually much prefer the Ultimate version of Fury! Plus he is the one that is appearing in more movies, games, shows, and comics so I really don't think TLG ever even questioned what version they were going to make.

I originally voted for DC's Aquaman, but I wish I could change it to Gordon after watching TDKR

You can. Just press the "Delete My Vote" button, and then vote again for Gordon. :wink:

By the way, I agree that Commissioner Gordon's better than Aquaman. :tongue: But TDKR Bane is still my favourite.

Bane and Nick Fury for sure; the TDK Rises version is definitely better than the comic-book one they have right now. Commissioner Gordon would be cool to have too.