CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

I also spotted the Freeze set today at TRU. They also had the Daily Bugle and Shield hover car. I was too weak to resist this time and the Shield car, Mr. Freeze, and SW Rancor came home with me. Their sale still applied ( $25 off $100), so it ended up being under retail.

At my local Lego store they had the Daily Bugle. I asked about the DC sets and they said they were coming out next year and when I said that the Bugle was supposed to come out next year too they said they got it early, but just it. :shrug_oh_well:

That's neat that TRU is getting them already, but I doubt I will pick any up until it's a good sale. However, I also wouldn't say Freeze is the worst. I'd lend that to Doc Ock. Sure he's accurate to the source material, but he is just harry potter with a few extra arms. I love the Harry Potter universe, but I wouldn't consider him a Super Hero or villain. And after finally watching Avengers a month or so ago, the Chitauri are actually pretty accurate, I'd say.

Can do!

Thanks, can you get a shot of just Freeze's head?

And I think all the Super Figs are Super!( yes, pun inteneded) I like all of them.

Edited by Neville longbottem

Thanks, can you get a shot of just Freeze's head?

Sure. It's a pretty nice design, but I wish there were a second face with a calmer expression (and maybe goggles).

Also worth noting: his Atlantis armor is sand blue, not light bley as the various pictures (especially the 3D renders) had suggested. It looks very nice in that color, I like it.

post-5547-0-45129700-1355712900_thumb.jpg

Sure. It's a pretty nice design, but I wish there were a second face with a calmer exp<b></b>ression (and maybe goggles).

Also worth noting: his Atlantis armor is sand blue, not light bley as the various pictures (especially the 3D renders) had suggested. It looks very nice in that color, I like it.

I wouldn't have known the helmet cover thank you! I would like a second calmer googled face, he supposed to be emotionless, and his google are iconic. Maybe they made it one sided so you can use JoKer's inmate outfit and put him in his Arkham cell.

I know I'm asking a lot, but can you take pics of Bats and the batboat and ice block. I don't know if I want to buy the whole set, or brick link the figures. So a mini review please?

I wouldn't have known the helmet cover thank you! I would like a second calmer googled face, he supposed to be emotionless, and his google are iconic. Maybe they made it one sided so you can use JoKer's inmate outfit and put him in his Arkham cell.

I know I'm asking a lot, but can you take pics of Bats and the batboat and ice block. I don't know if I want to buy the whole set, or brick link the figures. So a mini review please?

Sorry, I don't have time to do a mini-review. I'm sure somebody will review it very soon. My two sentence review: it is a decent model or parts pack, but the minifigs are clearly the selling point. I do like the ice block, and the disk-launching "action" feature works quite well -- a nice alternative to flick-fire missiles.

They had the hover car and spider cycle set at my local Kmart :) They also had the 2013 Starwars sets too. Great to see the new hero sets without the TRU markup.

I'm located in southern CA if that helps

Here's a review of the mr freeze 2013 set

Best Superheroes set 2013 in my opinion. Why?

- 3 Nice exclusive minifigures,

- good price,

- a nice vehicle to add to your Batcave set,

- Not too many loose elements/pieces when you want to display it.

Edited by Cammo

Best Superheroes set 2013 in my opinion. Why?

- 3 Nice exclusive minifigures,

- good price,

- a nice vehicle to add to your Batcave set,

- Not too many loose elements/pieces when you wan to display it.

I probably agree but the other 2013 superhero sets are all nearly just as awesome (my other favourite is arkham)

just noticed that Brickipedia now has a listing for TBA marvel set... I wonder if they know anything we do not...

76007 is Iron Man Malibu Mansion, it was confirmed a while ago. It 's even on brickipedia. Some idiot made it without looking at anything else.

I probably agree but the other 2013 superhero sets are all nearly just as awesome (my other favourite is arkham)

I really love the Arkham set but it's just a little overpriced in my opinion. I know it's about 0.10 EUR a brick but still... It was an instant buy if it was 50 EUR cheaper.

180 EUR, really? I main goal to buy the arkham set is the minifigures tbh. The building does look nice but I just fear that it's my only chance of completing my rogue gallery.

After the Penguin and the Scarecrow, my only rogues on my list are Ra's Al Ghul, Clayface, Mad Hatter and Killer Croc.

I really love the Arkham set but it's just a little overpriced in my opinion. I know it's about 0.10 EUR a brick but still... It was an instant buy if it was 50 EUR cheaper.

180 EUR, really? *snip*

Yes it is a little overpriced but still it is a winner for me, the UK pay slightly less than you lot, we pay €160 for arkham but the lucky USA only have to pay €121.57 boo the prices for us lot

I really hope Lego continues to sell sets like these, 3 exclusive figures with a very cheap price, $25 in Canadian! That's a bargain! :wub:

Hey all, i am just wondering what are the odds of actually getting another Batmobile UCS set or really ANY UCS set in the superhero line in 2013? Any rumors etc. yet about that?

:blush:

Hey all, i am just wondering what are the odds of actually getting another Batmobile UCS set or really ANY UCS set in the superhero line in 2013? Any rumors etc. yet about that?

:blush:

Welcome to eurobricks, I haven't heard anything yet about there being a superheroes UCS set but if there is ill definitely buy it, fingers crossed :classic:

Well they had that Batmobile for Batman I, so they may do something UCS again. However, with both Marvel and DC, it may be difficult to do UCS if they want to keep the playing field level. Otherwise, I bet it would be hard to sell two UCS sets each year. But that's just because I wouldn't be able to afford it...

I like the size of the tumbler actually. It's when you get too large of vehicles like the batmobile where it starts to look weird..

And I actually prefer the newer Freeze head to the old. I must be the only one that doesn't care about the goggles.