CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

I found a toy that looks like the minifigure.

http://www.figurerealm.com/userimages/customs/26000/25694-1.jpg

I think it is the Anti-Freeze suit, looks like it and half of the suit is grey, just bad lighting. And I found the poster omicron is talking about

http://www.posterplanet.net/games/images/game-batman-arkham-city-gargoyle-poster-GB2646.jpg

That looks like somebody's custom figure.

Don't quote me on this, but I have a feeling that we may be seeing more X-men related sets in Aug/Sept 2013 ;)

Do you have any reason to feel this way or is it just wishful thinking? Personally I hope you are right just nothing so far has pointed to there being more X-Men. I expect Iron-Man 3 sets for the summer rather than X-Men.

I found a toy that looks like the minifigure.

http://www.figurerealm.com/userimages/customs/26000/25694-1.jpg

I think it is the Anti-Freeze suit, looks like it and half of the suit is grey, just bad lighting. And I found the poster omicron is talking about

http://www.posterplanet.net/games/images/game-batman-arkham-city-gargoyle-poster-GB2646.jpg

The first pic is a custom action figure on an old ML Wolverine display base.

The second pic is of the Batman AC video game. The game itself does not have characters in those white costumes, Rocksteady Games just used the white stylized pics for promotional stuff.

I still think the Anti-Freeze works better as a White Lantern Batman, as seen here:

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/2010/08/dc-comics-unveils-white-lantern-batman/

Edited by Hawkman

There were talks of it in August after Hulk_Smash saw the catalogue that there could be a possibility of a marvel exclusive, like there could be another Spiderman set or some x-men who thinks that will happen?

And also who thinks there won't be a penguin set, because no pics were seen in the catalogue and surely there can't be two DC exclusives can there? :sceptic: (Arkham is an exclusive right?) :wacko:

There were talks of it in August after Hulk_Smash saw the catalogue that there could be a possibility of a marvel exclusive, like there could be another Spiderman set or some x-men who thinks that will happen?

And also who thinks there won't be a penguin set, because no pics were seen in the catalogue and surely there can't be two DC exclusives can there? :sceptic: (Arkham is an exclusive right?) :wacko:

I don't believe that set rumor anyway, saying that you have a friend who works for Lego doesn't persuade me. I hope there's a Marvel exclusive because there's no way Marvel is going to let DC have more sets than them, and vice virsa. I'm hoping for a Sandman set or another X-Men set. And apparently the Batcave wasn't in the catalogue last year, but was shown at NYCC. Finally I don't think Lego going to make a small two figure most likely $13 set an exclusive. That's just me though.

I don't believe that set rumor anyway, saying that you have a friend who works for Lego doesn't persuade me. I hope there's a Marvel exclusive because there's no way Marvel is going to let DC have more sets than them, and vice virsa. I'm hoping for a Sandman set or another X-Men set. And apparently the Batcave wasn't in the catalogue last year, but was shown at NYCC. Finally I don't think Lego going to make a small two figure most likely $13 set an exclusive. That's just me though.

I would like a shocker and rhino minifig. :cry_happy: infact also a carnage and scorpion minifig :wub:

Edited by Jackattack7

I would like a shocker and rhino minifig. :cry_happy: infact also a carnage and scorpion minifig :wub:

Well, in season 2 Electro, Rhino, and Dr. Conners is going to become the Lizard, so I want figures for all of them.

Well, in season 2 Electro, Rhino, and Dr. Conners is going to become the Lizard, so I want figures for all of them.

I could list a lot more:

Kingpin

Hobgoblin

Green Goblin

Old Vulture

Young Vulture

Moribus

It's coming back to me, I haven't see Spiderman in about 6 years. :cry_happy:

I don't think Arkham is an exclusive. It will probably just be released a little later like the Batcave as Neville said. So the possibility for an exclusive is still open.

I don't think Arkham is an exclusive. It will probably just be released a little later like the Batcave as Neville said. So the possibility for an exclusive is still open.

I hope not, my nearest Lego store is Westfields London (around 60 miles away), and the cost of P&P will bump the price up not to mention how long it might take to arrive. :sad:

Edited by Jackattack7

I think that Marvel will make up for it in the Summer wave with more sets for IM3 than MoS.

I think that Marvel will make up for it in the Summer wave with more sets for IM3 than MoS.

True, with all the Villians in IM3, Manderin( with all ten rings, please!),FirePower, and Nuclear Man, plus new Iron Man and War Machine armors. More sets for all of them! And Zod and Ursa, Lois Lane, and MoS Superman. Hopefully there's a Fortress of Solitude, some designer said there's a big Superman set in the works,right?

I've seen a trend so far;

DC: all batman sets, one/two new dc hero

2012: batman, superman, WW

2013: batman, aquaman

marvel: all sets from one franchise but many characters, maybe one other franchise

2012: all Avengers, x men

2013: Ultimate spider man

I think this is too soon for any trend, after all we only have two waves so far :wink:

True, with all the Villians in IM3, Manderin( with all ten rings, please!),FirePower, and Nuclear Man, plus new Iron Man and War Machine armors. More sets for all of them! And Zod and Ursa, Lois Lane, and MoS Superman. Hopefully there's a Fortress of Solitude, some designer said there's a big Superman set in the works,right?

Well an iron man 3 set with all the suits and manderin would be pretty cool, it could include some kind of laboratory with the different coloured suits in like capsuals (like the batman transformation thingy in the 06 batcave), plus it would have to include a stark and manderin minifig. :sweet:

From im3 i'd like to see the mandarin,im,war machine (repaint and normal) and maybe some shield agents so we can build an army.We don't know anything about the locations so the only set ian see happening is a laboratory (hall of armors) with tony,pepper and some armors.

From thor i'd really like to see an asgard set! Asgard will appear at least for some minutes.

But i'm more excited fro the mos sets!A krypton set would be beyond awesome!

That would've been a great idea for a set, Freeze suit Batman vs Mr.Freeze and Penguin vs Aquaman. It could include Penguin's sub and the batboat, also maybe a vehicle for Mr.Freeze or maybe even his lair or laboratory. :thumbup:

Sorry I'm so late, but I meant that there could be a medium sized set with mr freeze, white batman and the penguin, and maybe an aquaman set seperately with black manta.

Agina, these are not true, just speculating.

Sorry I'm so late, but I meant that there could be a medium sized set with mr freeze, white batman and the penguin, and maybe an aquaman set seperately with black manta.

That would be cool an aquaman set with black manta. :thumbup:

I doubt Aquaman would get his own sets, specially since Green Lantern hasn't, even though he is a more beloved character :wink:

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

I think Lego will probably release War Machine in a IM3 or IM2 set, but it will most likely, based of past sets,

be classic style. ( Black and silver) Does any one think there's a possiabelty that well get Captain America: The winter soldier sets? :sweet:

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

I doubt Aquaman would get his own sets, specially since Green Lantern hasn't, even though he is a more beloved character :wink:

So far, there has been a dc set and batman sets, so I'm guessing it's either his own set or nothing.

This isn't confirmed, it's just my two cents.

So far, there has been a dc set and batman sets, so I'm guessing it's either his own set or nothing.

This isn't confirmed, it's just my two cents.

Unless he is inluded in a Batman set :wink:

Aquaman would most likely be in a Batman set, I can't see a Aquaman set selling well among kids.

Also if Ultimate Spider-man does end after 2 seasons then it will be interesting to see what LEGO do with Spidey. Whether they look at producing comic based sets and throw in some other characters ( FF or DD ), or try to obtain the Amazing Spider-man licence.

Hello People,

I could take a look in the retailers catalogue. I couldn't make pictures, but I can tell something if you like. :wink:

Moderators, feel free to change this post if it is not good. :sadnew:

The freeze suit Batman is in a not so big set with Dr Freeze and the guy with the blonde hair, orange chest and green trousers in the first post. Dr Freeze has a vehicle.

There is a not so big set with Comisioner Gordon, Batman and Bane. Bane got a car.

There is a big set with Spiderman, Jonah Jameson,the guy in the first post with the red/yellow hat and the dark blue suit, the guy in the first post with the dark red suit and insect wings, probably (but i'm not sure) Dr Doom and a quite big building for the Daily Bugle. It was called Daile Bugle too. Probably also a police officer.

There is a not so big set with Nick Fury in a fly thing, that black creep from spiderman who is the first pic in the first post and Spiderman himself.

I don't know sure if this is all.