CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

Seeing that there was no Killer croc :cry_sad: and I can't wait for Arkham City Robin *oh2* so I made customs.

Feel free to post those in the MCW forum. But please don't post them in a thread about 2013 news. Thank you.

I have seen some great guesses on prices and here are my takes on the sets:

Mr. Freeze set $12

Nick Fury/Spiderman $20

Penguin/Robin submarine $35

The Bat/Tumbler $50

Arkham Asylum(Toys R Us exclusive) $60

Daily Bugle $70

Just to be clear, all this is entirely speculation on my part. I don't want to see this price list quoted on Brick Heros as a source. :wink:

(By the way, can anyone tell me what version of Robin this is supposed to be? He looks a bit like Damian Wayne from Grant Morrison's Batman and Robin series)

From what i can tell he is still the same robin (you'd think it's tim drake judging from the costume but it's dick grayson in reality) but with a hood and black pants so he can look like his arkham city appereance.Maybe they have teamed up with the rocksteady and use some of their designs in a set or two.Arkham city was referenced in lego batman 2 and the posters had the same style so maybe they take some inspiration from there.

From what i can tell he is still the same robin (you'd think it's tim drake judging from the costume but it's dick grayson in reality) but with a hood and black pants so he can look like his arkham city appereance.Maybe they have teamed up with the rocksteady and use some of their designs in a set or two.Arkham city was referenced in lego batman 2 and the posters had the same style so maybe they take some inspiration from there.

I agree that it's AC Robin or based on it, or it could be Damian. And I think that his identity was mislabeled in the game. It can't be Dick, because he's Already Nightwing. Jason the Red Hood, Tim Drake is the current, and Damian exists but as a back up. And Red Robin is playable in portable version of the game.

And I think Freeze is inspired by AC too.

Edited by Neville longbottem

I agree that it's AC Robin or based on it, or it could be Damian. And I think that his identity was mislabeled in the game. It can't be Dick, because he's Already Nightwing. Jason the Red Hood, Tim Drake is the current, and Damian exists but as a back up. And Red Robin is playable in portable version of the game.

And I think Freeze is inspired by AC too.

My bet is that he is tim because of the ac look.Yeah,freeze is inspired by ac.I guess that arkham will be inspired from aa.I'd love to see more of the ac-esque looks in future sets.

I have seen some great guesses on prices and here are my takes on the sets:

Mr. Freeze set $12

Nick Fury/Spiderman $20

Penguin/Robin submarine $35

The Bat/Tumbler $50

Arkham Asylum(Toys R Us exclusive) $60

Daily Bugle $70

Just to be clear, all this is entirely speculation on my part. I don't want to see this price list quoted on Brick Heros as a source. :wink:

(By the way, can anyone tell me what version of Robin this is supposed to be? He looks a bit like Damian Wayne from Grant Morrison's Batman and Robin series)

I hope Arkham Asylum and Batboat Set (Mr.Freeze set) are more because Arkham would then be smaller than the batcave :sad: and the bat boat would probably be super small (like Bat jetski) and terrible. Although you could get Mr.Freeze, Aquaman and white Batman for a cheap price.

My bet is that he is tim because of the ac look.Yeah,freeze is inspired by ac.I guess that arkham will be inspired from aa.I'd love to see more of the ac-esque looks in future sets.

That would be amazing an Arkham City theme. :cry_happy:

I hooe they group the two icey figures together in one set, it would be rather cold not to.

I don't see why they wouldn't, Mr.Freeze vs freeze suit Batman

Probably because they try to keep the figures of the books exclusives :wink: That's why we don't have a jule ball set for Harry Potter :hmpf_bad:

Probably because they try to keep the figures of the books exclusives :wink: That's why we don't have a jule ball set for Harry Potter :hmpf_bad:

What? I think you are thinking of the Electric-suit Batman that came in the book. The cold-weather suited white Batman shown at comic-con is what's being discussed, and rumored to come in the same set as Mr. Freeze.

Dumb question, but was it ever confirmed by Lego that the White Batman was a freeze suit Batman or whatever? Or was it just assumed that it was cuz it was white?

-Omi

Dumb question, but was it ever confirmed by Lego that the White Batman was a freeze suit Batman or whatever? Or was it just assumed that it was cuz it was white?

-Omi

Not yet, but that's what it looks like. And I had a action figure that looked just like it when I was little. Plus it's supposed to help him in cold icy conditions and it's supposed to be in the freeze set so everyone just guessed.

Not yet, but that's what it looks like. And I had a action figure that looked just like it when I was little. Plus it's supposed to help him in cold icy conditions and it's supposed to be in the freeze set so everyone just guessed.

How do we know that is the fig that comes with Freeze? :P

-Omi

No, not exactly, but he was standing next to Mr. Freeze and Aquaman at SDCC, and Hulk_Smash confirmed that these figs come in a set together, so what else would it be?

Plus this is exactly how his anti-freeze suit looked in The Batman.

necoantifreeze4.jpg

How do we know that is the fig that comes with Freeze? :P

-Omi

The white suit is a freeze suit it has been shown in shows like the batman and comics where Batman is fighting Mr.Freeze, so it seems logical that a freeze suit is used against Mr.Freeze.

No,I meant the penguin and mr freeze but I suppose white suit batman shoukd be with them. I was thinking that aquaman would be in a solo set but then again the new evidence has proven not so.

No,I meant the penguin and mr freeze but I suppose white suit batman shoukd be with them. I was thinking that aquaman would be in a solo set but then again the new evidence has proven not so.

That would've been a great idea for a set, Freeze suit Batman vs Mr.Freeze and Penguin vs Aquaman. It could include Penguin's sub and the batboat, also maybe a vehicle for Mr.Freeze or maybe even his lair or laboratory. :thumbup:

The white suit is a freeze suit it has been shown in shows like the batman and comics where Batman is fighting Mr.Freeze, so it seems logical that a freeze suit is used against Mr.Freeze.

Just pointing out the usual assumptions members make.

-Omi

Just pointing out the usual assumptions members make.

And what exactly was the point of that? :hmpf: It's not like it was a far-fetched conclusion, plus making assumptions is partly what rumor threads are all about. This discussion is getting off-topic.

And what exactly was the point of that? :hmpf: It's not like it was a far-fetched conclusion, plus making assumptions is partly what rumor threads are all about. This discussion is getting off-topic.

Just seeing what's been actually confirmed VS what hasn't but being pushed as truth.

-Omi

Just seeing what's been actually confirmed VS what hasn't but being pushed as truth.

-Omi

Well at least we do know what's been confirmed thanks to Hulk_Smash and Neville Longbottem but i wish they just release the preliminary pics now. :blush:

Edited by Jackattack7

Well at least we do know what's been confirmed thanks to Hulk_Smash and Neville Longbottem but i wish they just release the preliminary pics now. :blush:

It's really easy to say "I saw these guys together", when they probably weren't meant to be.

-Omi

It's really easy to say "I saw these guys together", when they probably weren't meant to be.

-Omi

I know, I remember in 2006 they didn't show penguin i think it was, with the batcave.

Neville hasn't really seen anything. What he saw was a comment made by somebody who was probably about ten years old whose friend told them there would be a Penguin submarine set. That's exactly the kind of thing which shows up on the Messageboards, and when are those ever right, or at least post this stuff long before us?

Edited by Superficial Username

Neville hasn't really seen anything. What he saw was a comment made by somebody who was probably about ten years old whose friend told them there would be a Penguin submarine set. That's exactly the kind of thing which shows up on the Messageboards, and when are those ever right, or at least post this stuff before us?

To be honest i know it's confirmed or seen but I think it has a high chance of being true, well it was expected (although i assumed that it would be Penguin and Aquaman.)

Edited by Jackattack7

To be honest i know it's not much to go on but it might be true, well it was expected (although i assumed that it would be Penguin and Aquaman.)

An Arkham set was also expected this year. And a Green Lantern one. And more X-men earlier next year. Really, I find that argument weak. :sceptic: