CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

Thanks so much!

I wonder if that's the vehicle we'll get with Mr Frezze next wave..

Bane's vehicle is interesting, and WW's Jet looks nice! :sweet:

*snip*

Okay, that jet actually looks better than I thought it would, I want it now. :hmpf_bad: I guess it could be done fairly well. Anyway, interesting about The Flash and I'd love to get him, but I'm a bit worried since I don't want a large helmet for him. I'm sure he'll show up in 2014 anyway. That would be too long of a time for this theme to last without getting such a high profile hero (the same goes for Green Lantern).

I wonder if that's the vehicle we'll get with Mr Frezze next wave..

Bane's vehicle is interesting, and WW's Jet looks nice! :sweet:

Unlikely since all the rumors said that Mr. Freeze doesn't have a vehicle, and it wouldn't make sense for them to put it in a book if they were going to release it in the future.

But yeah, those models look great. Why do preliminary designs always have to look so much better than the final product? :hmpf_bad: That vehicle would have made much more sense for Bane, punching his way through the ground rather than drilling. And that jet would make such a great parts pack! :drool: Oh well...

Unlikely since all the rumors said that Mr. Freeze doesn't have a vehicle, and it wouldn't make sense for them to put it in a book if they were going to release it in the future.

Oh I missed that part of the set..pretty nice vehicle though :sceptic:

I got the Visual Dictionary from Forbidden planet in London yesterday and am very happy with it! Lots of clear photos and some nice behind the scenes stuff! Interestingly, they keep the minifigures behind the till, which is nice. Oh and Electro suit Batman is awesome by the way! :grin:

Anywho, for those who can't get hold of it yet. Here's the sketch models for Wonderwomans Jet and Banes drill.

{pic}

I'm going to be honest by saying that I'm not impressed. I would still by the Wonder Woman set for those clear pieces. :wub:

Huh, that jet looks much better than I'd thought it might. It wouldn't take to many new parts molded in Trans to pull it off either. I'm sure there's a way to substitute for a few of them. I'll have to put that on the "Things to research further" list.

Cool! :sweet: The drill actually looks kind of cool with those fists. And I would love to see the Flash! He's probably the hero I want the most from DC at the moment.

Love that Mr. Freeze ice sled thingamajig. It just looks cool. The Bane punch tank is really fun but is missing mass. The large drill looks better. Not as fun but better. This line has a bright future with cool concepts like those.

Is it me or is that Voldemort's head in the Mr. Freeze prototype vehicle? I actually enjoy the vehicle quite a bit, too bad it probably won't be in the set. :(

The Mr. Freeze vehicle is quite cool. That'd be neat to see. Bane's vehicle makes sense for him, but I didn't particularly care for the drill or that one. Granted, I didn't buy the Batcave set. The WW jet is decent, although a bit small from what I would expect. But a great parts pack nonetheless.

Like many others here I am surprised at how nice WW's jet looks. It doesn't look all that hard to reverse engineer from that picture either :thumbup: Thanks for the pictures!

Hulk_Smash was there any other minifigures in the mr.freeze set? and was the box art different then this years?

It is to come with White Suit Batman and Aquaman

It is to come with White Suit Batman and Aquaman

That's right, and there was no boxart that I saw for the superheroes theme.

I thought Mr. Freeze wasn't getting a vehicle. :sceptic:

We all know Lego can change it's mind ! :laugh:

At least we know Lego has been trying out different vehicle designs for the Super Heroes theme.....I join the chorus for Wonder Woman's Jet. :grin:

I really hope we get more females. Lego.... way too many d00ds. I want a Wonder Woman set at least. One that makes sense.

The Superman one was a great set but the box didn't make sense. Wonder Woman was playing damsel in distress. She was captured by Lex in a full Kryptonite suit. Superman was there to save her!

Wrong way round. Lex in a Kryptonite powered suit would freakin' be harder to defeat for Superman. Wonder Woman should be saving him...

I'd love to see characters like Hawkgirl, Starfire, Raven, etc.

Like many others here I am surprised at how nice WW's jet looks. It doesn't look all that hard to reverse engineer from that picture either :thumbup: Thanks for the pictures!

The hard part is getting all those transparent pieces. :sceptic:

The hard part is getting all those transparent pieces. :sceptic:

Actually, I think they all exist. The only one I saw that I'm not sure of is the canister behind the cockpit. It does come in white though, so that could work as a substitute.

I really hope we get more females. Lego.... way too many d00ds. I want a Wonder Woman set at least. One that makes sense.

The Superman one was a great set but the box didn't make sense. Wonder Woman was playing damsel in distress. She was captured by Lex in a full Kryptonite suit. Superman was there to save her!

Wrong way round. Lex in a Kryptonite powered suit would freakin' be harder to defeat for Superman. Wonder Woman should be saving him...

I'd love to see characters like Hawkgirl, Starfire, Raven, etc.

I agree more girls the better! I mean DC has four and Marvel has two!

But a couple of things

1. In Lego's continuity, according to the book in the set, Kryptonite doesn't have any effect on Superman

2. Thats what makes it harder!

3. In current comics, Superman and Wonder Woman are dating, so the rescue thing works.