CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

Most likely Batman, Thor, Spider-man and maybe X-men and Justice league.

I'd love to see some JLA. I think we will see thor and spider man... I'm thinking no x-men unless they finally get a new x-man cartoon off the ground. I think we will also see a spider man UCS set, probably the hellicarrier or maybe Oscorp tower or a USM version of Star tower

i agree. I don't know why everyone always excepts more x-men sets. They just aren't all that mainstream as people think they are. Some are, but no to make $100 sets.

On a different note, i think we will get some shield agents with the CA2 sets! :thumbup:

i agree. I don't know why everyone always excepts more x-men sets. They just aren't all that mainstream as people think they are. Some are, but no to make $100 sets.

On a different note, i think we will get some shield agents with the CA2 sets! :thumbup:

Some shield sets would be nice... i hope we see a big increase in sets in 2015 when lego (hopefully) renews the license... also, I got some more Malibu Mansion sets in the mail so i can start my MOD... I did a MOD of the daily bugle but am waiting for enlarged stickers before i post pics

I'd love some JL sets, really that's what I care about the most for DC, is getting all the rooster characters for the JL. Good thing I'm not a massive Marvel fan and just buy a few medium-small sets, more money for DC. :grin:

I bought the Extrims sea port escape set last week and I have to say Im quite pleased with it!

Excellent minifigs. Hopfully the shield show will be a window to get some long awaited figs.

Just curious, has Lego ever done licensed sets based on a live action TV series? I know they have done sets based on Movies, and sets based on Animated series. But I can't think of anything based off a more adult targeted Live action TV show? That mau work against any "SHIELD" based sets.

I don't recall anything specific, but I assume that if LEGO is interested in doing sets from the show they will pursue the license (if not included in their current deal).

Just curious, has Lego ever done licensed sets based on a live action TV series? I know they have done sets based on Movies, and sets based on Animated series. But I can't think of anything based off a more adult targeted Live action TV show? That mau work against any "SHIELD" based sets.

A little bit off topic, but no, they haven't. I'm guessing we'll see at least one set based off the show, not excluding a promotional item.

Guys! Just looked on Argos.ie, and they have pictures of the Batlle of Smallville and Metropolis Showdown sets up. The former is €51 and the latter is €15.

Guys! Just looked on Argos.ie, and they have pictures of the Batlle of Smallville and Metropolis Showdown sets up. The former is €51 and the latter is €15.

Link please?

Thanks, wonder if anyone can get the pic off the site, cuz my computer won't let me view half of the box when i pull up the larger image, it just turns half the box green.

That happens to me also. Hopefully Grogall can work his magic. :grin:

The full size image works for the Metropolis Showdown set though. :hmpf_bad:

Thanks for finding the pictures! :classic:

Oh gosh! I can't wait until it fixes itself!

Edited by just2good

I want to see the Black Zero Escape.

We all do.

From the website, just incase the description gets removed...

Details

Help Superman stop the Kryptonians from taking over the town!

The Black Zero Dropship features adjustable wings, a large rotating underside cannon, dual shooters, an opening cockpit, storage bays and a weapon's rack.

The Offroader features a cannon with a rotating base and dual flick missiles.

Switch between flight and landing modes.

Includes 5 minifigures: Superman, Colonel Hardy, General Zod, Faora and Tor-An.

General information:

Colours may vary.

For ages 6 years and over.

As seen on TV.

EAN/MPN/UPC/ISBN: 5702014972681.

WARNING(S):

Not suitable for children under 3 years old .

To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.

Thanks for the link to the pictures Arsenalfan98! To be honest, that set looks pretty good and it's decent size. Despite this, I won't be picking it up since I could get the Metropolis Showdown set that is really a steal since it comes with your main hero, main villian and some great scenery pieces for a really cheap prices.

I want to see the Black Zero Escape.

I doubt we'll be seeing any pictures of this set until it's released due to the fact that it really gives away the plot of the movie, because when I heard about this set for the first time I was able to pretty much figure the main plot of the movie. By the way, when are the Man of Steel sets coming out?

Thanks just2good, I personally thought they would come out sooner since the Iron Man sets were released almost 2 months in advance, but Mays fine for getting them.

Edited by North Lego Star

By the way, when are the Man of Steel sets coming out?

Argos said June, but I'm guessing May.

Oh thank god they changed out Luthor's head! Fora looks much, much better this time around. Now I just hope we can get some views of the figures with just the torso section of the helmet, since I'm very interested in how that will look without the face covering.

This set does look pretty good, the best of the Spring wave in my opinion. :thumbup: The ship isn't quite on par with the Quinjet, but I never liked the ship itself for its military ques. I'm just not a military person. :sceptic: (The set was certainly very good, I just don't like what it was based on). The shape is just interesting, and it actually seems complete, unlike a lot of things this line has seen.

I'm not so interested in the jeep included, for the same reasons as the Quinjet, but it at least seems to have good parts.

I was still going to skip it though, if it wasn't for Faora. (How ironic :grin: ) Her hairpiece is wonderful and it is even better to see it in mainstream sets. :wub: It looks like I can skip the Metropolis Battle, too, since Zod has his hairpiece.