CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

Unfortunately not. However, the Superman sets are supposed to be coming out in the UK next month (according to the latest Argos catalogue). If that is true, it can't be too long before good pictures emerge. If pictures do emerge, you will know because of the dramatic increase in activity of this thread.

Ok, thanks!

The Extremis Sea Port Battle is available on the UK S@H. No sign of the Ultimate Showdown or Malibu Mansion Attack yet however.

The Extremis Sea Port Battle is available on the UK S@H. No sign of the Ultimate Showdown or Malibu Mansion Attack yet however.

That's strange, but I don't mind at all. After all, the Extremis Sea Port Battle is the set I want to get most of these Iron Man 3 sets. It can only be a matter of time before the other two show up.

US Shop S@H has the Sea Port Battle and the Mansion Attack set. It looks like they are all in stock on Amazon. This may have been mentioned already but if so I missed it.

Beat you to it! Ye it is quite strange how there's just the one. According to reports UK LEGO stores have the Mansion attack in stock aswell.

Oops, So you did. I'm just hoping we will get the others around the time the double VIP points start so I can still get them soon but with some good VIP points.

Oops, So you did. I'm just hoping we will get the others around the time the double VIP points start so I can still get them soon but with some good VIP points.

Same here, I'm collecting as many points as I can. I expect a Marvel S@H Exculsive next year so I'm trying to get as many points as possible. I have 224 and I'm going to get either Arkham or a Modular plus a couple of Iron man sets.

Hmm, I'm tempted to get: 6858, 6867(If TRU actually still has them), and 76000 or 76006. Is it online only or store also?

I'm not sure, I'm guessing it's only online at this moment.

Saw all 3 IM3 sets at TRU.only want the Seaport but why give TRU an extra $5,I'll wait for Target,Kmart or Walmart.

Malibu Mansion, Extremis Sea Port Battle, and Iron Man vs. Mandarin Showdown are now all available on the U.S. S@H!

Edited by 8BrickMario

Malibu Mansion, Extremis Sea Port Battle, and Iron Man vs. Mandarin Showdown are now all available on the U.S. S@H!

Old news buddy, three days old.

I picked up Iron Man set 76006 today. The Iron Man and War Machine fiqures are very good.

8542476209_a4cc0c6bf1_c.jpg

I picked up Iron Man set 76006 today. The Iron Man and War Machine fiqures are very good.

Thanks for the picture of War Machine TimH! I really hope lego is setting the stages for an Iron Patriot Minifig down the line, but then again he could appear in the Avengers 2 so I guess we'll just have to wait, but I think eventually an Iron Patriot will be in a set.

Hmm, War Machine looks pretty nice. Thanks for the pic!

Sadly, that set (76006) only has two exclusive figures, and that's not quite enough to get me looking that way. After all, just how many Iron Men do I really need? :wacko:

May I take a moment to say that the third picture for that set, (On the Shop At Home page) is utterly hilarious! And Tony's devilish grin only adds to effect.

Anyway, while I'm impatiently waiting for the Malibu Mansion to go on sale somewhere and give me a good excuse to buy it, I saw this typo on the Shop at Home page:

Stop the Malibu Mansion Attach and battle The Mandarin and his soldier with Iron Man!

Please note, attach, not attack.

I wonder how long it'll take 'em to fix it. :sceptic:

Finally, is somebody planning on making reviews for the two remaining IM3 sets?

I'd like to hear and see more before writing them off permanently, and detailed reviews have always helped with that choice.

Sadly, that set (76006) only has two exclusive figures, and that's not quite enough to get me looking that way. After all, just how many Iron Men do I really need? :wacko:

You can never have enough Iron Man suits! :wink:

At least they're all different suits. Can't say the same for other Licensed themes.

Finally, is somebody planning on making reviews for the two remaining IM3 sets?

I'd like to hear and see more before writing them off permanently, and detailed reviews have always helped with that choice.

I might be posting one for the Ultimate Showdawn or Sea Port Battle tomorrow.

Is there going to be any more Batman sets this year along with the Man of Steel sets?

No more Batman this year. However as far as I'm aware DC doesn't have any movies out next year, so expect a larger Batman wave next year.

No more Batman this year. However as far as I'm aware DC doesn't have any movies out next year, so expect a larger Batman wave next year.

How do we know that? We've only seen pictures for Spring/Summer waves of Iron Man and Superman. What about winter?