CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

Ah yes, the lovely cloud of smoke that is Galactus :sick: What a horribly disappointing incarnation.

I really hope that there is a D2C set this summer involving the Fantastic Four. They just seem like they would fit perfectly with LEGO. Even if it was just one set with the Fantasticar, the original 4 team members, and maybe H.E.R.B.I.E. I would be extremely happy.

I was absolutly furious when i saw that horrible version of him,.

And with a FF set i would like the four ( The Thing being a macrofig, only accurate way to portray him; Sue normal, but force field pieces; and Torch on fire), the Fantastic, Silver Surfer, and giant brick built Galactus( with a moulded head).

No H.E.R.B.I.E.! I don't get why the created him in the first place? Guy on fire too scary for kids?

Or a D2C X-Mansion. Wonder how'd they do Cerebro? Or Xavier's wheelchair?

Edited by daniel gourhan22

If the 04 and 07 movie disappointed you than you obviously haven't seen the 1994 movie...

But anyway I agree the big fig would work best for Thing. For Galactus it should be a big fig as well, at least a 1/3 larger than the Thing. I don't want any big brick built characters, it just doesn't appeal to me.

As for big exclusive sets I think I would like to see Stark tower.

Well the LOTR cave troll and then the Rancor from SW are both larger than the Hulk figure size and are one off molds essentially. So they could do the same with Galactus and have it as a Rancor size scale or something.

If the 04 and 07 movie disappointed you than you obviously haven't seen the 1994 movie...

But anyway I agree the big fig would work best for Thing. For Galactus it should be a big fig as well, at least a 1/3 larger than the Thing. I don't want any big brick built characters, it just doesn't appeal to me.

As for big exclusive sets I think I would like to see Stark tower.

Yes, I have have seen it, don't mention that movie either.

If they do make a Galactus in a set, he will probably be big mech built minifigure.

I want an X-Mansion, I(i mean we) need more X-Men minifigures.

Well the LOTR cave troll and then the Rancor from SW are both larger than the Hulk figure size and are one off molds essentially. So they could do the same with Galactus and have it as a Rancor size scale or something.

Galactus is taller than the Dubia tower so a macrofig won't do him justice, would be better it he was a large brick built figure.

Yes, I have have seen it, don't mention that movie either.

If they do make a Galactus in a set, he will probably be big mech built minifigure.

Galactus is taller than the Dubia tower so a macrofig won't do him justice, would be better it he was a large brick built figure.

The same sort of mold for the large scale minifig torches could be used obviously with a molded helmet though.Cause those are as tall as whitecap bay. Just a thought.

Oh wait this was already said two pages back apologies. :wink:

Edited by legofreak86

The same sort of mold for the large scale minifig torches could be used obviously with a molded helmet though.Cause those are as tall as whitecap bay. Just a thought.

Oh wait this was already said two pages back apologies. :wink:

No they wouldn't work. His horns are too large and angled for those tiny flames/ torchs pieces, would like special peices for his horns.

I think something like the Action Figures would work well for Galactus, they could keep it the size they are know, or maybe a bit bigger would work better.

I think something like the Action Figures would work well for Galactus, they could keep it the size they are know, or maybe a bit bigger would work better.

i think so too. It would be very accurate to his size.

For Galactus to be to scale, he wouldn't even fit into a LEGO store. Screw scale...just make him pretty big and very cool, like in the comics.

Sorry for ot but maybe someone can tell me if spiderman/venom set (76004) is out in Germany? I'm going to Berlin next weekend and I'm definitely going to visit lego store. In Warsaw it's still not released :C

Edited by KZB

Sorry for ot but maybe someone can tell me if spiderman/venom set (76004) is out in Germany? I'm going to Berlin next weekend and I'm definitely going to visit lego store. In Warsaw it's still not released :C

No. LEGO holds back the Christmas wave until May so they can release Spider-Man, Batman and Iron Man at the same time.

THIS! X-Mansion, X-Jet, Sentinel, Danger Room... these are just the basics. There's at least 13 core X-Men Lego still needs to cover - not to mention the numerous villains and second tier X-Men.

It would be nice if we get a new X-Men set later in the year, but I imagine any unannounced retailer exclusives will probably be based off the Thor sequel.

THIS! X-Mansion, X-Jet, Sentinel, Danger Room... these are just the basics. There's at least 13 core X-Men Lego still needs to cover - not to mention the numerous villains and second tier X-Men.

It would be nice if we get a new X-Men set later in the year, but I imagine any unannounced retailer exclusives will probably be based off the Thor sequel.

And Cerebro!

Though i would expect more than one set for Thor 2.

According to a Marvel Encyclopedia I have Galactus in only 26 feet,9 inches, So he's not as tall as some people think.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

According to a Marvel Encyclopedia I have Galactus in only 26 feet,9 inches, So he's not as tall as some people think.

What's the minifig size to real size ratio? I wanna know how big he'd have to be for minifigs.

Galactus can change size.

And yes....MORE X-MEN. Gotta have some more to put in the jet. :p

8085759378_a308af8a06.jpg

You and I couldn't wait, so we made our own! My X-squad is now 13 deep!! I don't have a Blackbird, though...goes to look through his black bricks.

Also, I forgot Galactus could change size. Was this always the case? I've always thought the whole concept of Galactus was cool, but his scale always gave artists problems. Hence, we never have had a definitive size for him. I wonder if they added 'adjustable size' later, as an easy fix?

No. LEGO holds back the Christmas wave until May so they can release Spider-Man, Batman and Iron Man at the same time.

Thanks, the same as here, I've been told that they should be released in late august, can't wait :C

Wow, so glad I made my own Mandarin...cuz I no likey the official one! And I guess all the folks who were dying for an Iron Patriot are...SOL.

Well, those are.... disappointing. :sceptic: I mean, considering the prices, I guess they're reasonably sized, but some of those designs are just silly. Mandarin's flamethrower buggy is laughable.

Well, those are.... disappointing. :sceptic: I mean, considering the prices, I guess they're reasonably sized, but some of those designs are just silly. Mandarin's flamethrower buggy is laughable.

I agree, what is that? :sceptic:

Oh well, I think I'll be getting the cheaper two for the minifigures..although Tony looks cool too..