CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

Sorry to hear you had a missing peice, Was it an important one? Interesting to hear you got some extra stickers, Lego seems to be getting sloppy with its continuality in set organisation. Do let us know if you get any extras in the marvel sets, A lot of people seem to get extra wings???

Cheers

My post just got deleted whilst I was sorting out the photo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lego_photos-kez/8351383142/in/photostream

Yes it was quite an important piece because it caused the batwing to articulate, I have taken a pic and you can also see my extra stickers :-) I'll inform you if I get any extra pieces that are good, hopefully I also get some other nice extra pieces in my daily bugle and spidey cycle sets. Hopefully none of your sets have any missing pieces. On another note last year I also recieved some extra stickers in my batcave superheroes set and luckily that was missing no pieces.

Edited by Kez

My post just got deleted whilst I was sorting out the photo

http://www.flickr.co...tream/lightbox/

Yes it was quite an important piece because it caused the batwing to articulate, I have taken a pic and you can also see my extra stickers :-) I'll inform you if I get any extra pieces that are good, hopefully I also get some other nice extra pieces in my daily bugle and spidey cycle sets. Hopefully none of your sets have any missing pieces. On another note last year I also recieved some extra stickers in my batcave superheroes set and luckily that was missing no pieces.

Darn that is annoying, Hopefully lego will get your new piece to you quickly. Thanks,So far I havent had any missing pieces but I will have to see what my tumbler has in stall for me. Interesting to hear about the batcave. I wonder if that means another set will be missing its stickers or they just make too many? Hopefully you wont have any more problems with your marvel sets.

^ Cheers, I just got the email of lego and they said I should get my lego piece within 2 weeks :-( (well I supposed it could be worse)

You've gotten extra sticker sheets too? I've not yet bought the new main wave of Superhero sets, but the Arkham set I just bought has an extra sticker sheet. That's kind of strange that Lego is handing out extra sheets and extra pieces.

hey Kez are you going to review the 2 DC sets? if so im looking forward to it!

Hi, I don't know if I can review the super heroes sets yet because I am going to be building some more sets tomorrow and then I'm going to be building a MOC for a competition, if I have any more time I might do my first review on here, I highly recommend the sets so long as its not missing any pieces :classic: plus I need a better camera so I may have to borrow my brothers, :sad: sorry (I would like too a review, it could be fun but I have already built most of them so I can't get any in build pictures and also I normally bin the boxes)

oh that's a shame. i already have the 2 sets and i love them so i just wanted to see if other people liked them as well ( looking at you Bat vs Bane set)

^ I don't like them, I love them why don't you start a poll to see whether the community likes the 2013 superheroes sets and then you can see what is the people's most favourite set :classic:

Mr. Freeze is quite a letdown,no goggles and that huge "armor" piece covers up all that great torso printing!

^ I don't like them, I love them why don't you start a poll to see whether the community likes the 2013 superheroes sets and then you can see what is the people's most favourite set :classic:

I'm pretty sure you cant start a poll until you have over 500 posts but if you tell me what you want I can do one? Also its a shame to hear you need to wait so long to get your new piece. Especialy as it is a major piece and you cant play with the set without it :sad: .

I'm pretty sure you cant start a poll until you have over 500 posts but if you tell me what you want I can do one? Also its a shame to hear you need to wait so long to get your new piece. Especialy as it is a major piece and you cant play with the set without it :sad: .

Oh I'm ok for a poll I was on about the TDKR2012 but thanks anyway, this morning I recieved another email from lego and they said I should now recieve my piece in up to 7 days so that is a bit better :sceptic: (at least I got extra stickers). I have built the spidey cycle and there are no good extra pieces but I'm now going to build the daily bugle showdown, I'll let you know of there are any good extras, thanks :classic: (hopefully you will have your sets very soon)

Oh I'm ok for a poll I was on about the TDKR2012 but thanks anyway, this morning I recieved another email from lego and they said I should now recieve my piece in up to 7 days so that is a bit better :sceptic: (at least I got extra stickers). I have built the spidey cycle and there are no good extra pieces but I'm now going to build the daily bugle showdown, I'll let you know of there are any good extras, thanks :classic: (hopefully you will have your sets very soon)

Oh right ok then :classic: . Good to hear its only 7 days now, And it will likely be earlier as they have to add days on to cover unexpected events. Do let us know if you get extra beetle wings as they deem to be the most common duplicate part. Cheers :classic: Hopefully the tumbler will be here before I return to work on tuesday but I guess only time will tell :sadnew: .

Oh right ok then :classic: . Good to hear its only 7 days now, And it will likely be earlier as they have to add days on to cover unexpected events. Do let us know if you get extra beetle wings as they deem to be the most common duplicate part. Cheers :classic: Hopefully the tumbler will be here before I return to work on tuesday but I guess only time will tell :sadnew: .

Yes I can confirm the daily bugle showdown comes with extra beetle wings, I'm now building the bag 5 of the set which is the last bag, it is well worth £40 an I highly recommend you buy it if you want to :classic:

Yes I can confirm the daily bugle showdown comes with extra beetle wings, I'm now building the bag 5 of the set which is the last bag, it is well worth £40 an I highly recommend you buy it if you want to :classic:

Cool, It seams loads of people are getting them now. I have always had a love for the set, Especialy the figures. But in my view the building its self looks like a fairly basic moc that anyone could make using a few old windows and some tan parts. Though if it has your reconmendation that may just convince me :grin: .

Cool, It seams loads of people are getting them now. I have always had a love for the set, Especialy the figures. But in my view the building its self looks like a fairly basic moc that anyone could make using a few old windows and some tan parts. Though if it has your reconmendation that may just convince me :grin: .

I finished it over an hour ago, I think it is a steal for £40, I really recommend you buy it, the figures are great and four of them are exclusive to this set for now, I may take some pictures later :classic:

I think you may have convinced me. I will see if i can pry anoter £40 off my budget :grin:. And I do have to agree with you that the figures are nothing less than exquisite. I look foward to your pictures (If you do decide to do them) :classic:

I have a slight feeling that the Redbird Cycle from 30166 is going to be one similar to the one in the movie Batman & Robin.

Edited by Bobstapwns

I have a slight feeling that the Redbird Cycle from 30166 is going to be one similar to the one in the movie Batman & Robin.

I don't think so, I'm guessing it will look like Captain Americas bike with a couple of extra bits.

In saying that if it is brick built it could look similar to the Spider-cycle. That would be awesome!

Really want a Lego Spiderman, what with him possibly being my favorite super hero. I also think I want venom, but I'm not sure if I like him or not.

Edited by ILIKELEGO

Strange... Sounds like an in characteristic rise in missing pieces within the SuperHeroes line. I too had a similar instance with a missing 2x4 brick in the Quinjet set this summer. Why just in the Heroes theme?

Strange... Sounds like an in characteristic rise in missing pieces within the SuperHeroes line. I too had a similar instance with a missing 2x4 brick in the Quinjet set this summer. Why just in the Heroes theme?

Did you have anything extra that shouldn't have been there such as big extra pieces or extra stickers, because normally when I have a missing pieces I tend to have an extra piece such as extra stickers which happened to me in 2 superheroes sets :-)

Really want a Lego Spiderman, what with him possibly being my favorite super hero. I also think I want venom, but I'm not sure if I like him or not.

Buy a keychain- I managed to get all the chain off so that the head is removable!