CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

I'm not fond if the TDKR set, but I would still probably recommend the two new sets, because it feels like you're getting a lot more variety.

Of course if you're planning to save up more later, remember the Batcave came out a year earlier and will go away sooner

I also recommend the Batcave as it will go on the discontinued line pretty soon, have to make room for all the new sets. The Batcave is vital as it is his base and has great minifigs.

If it were me, I too would go for the Batcave. It has such great features, and it's so iconic. Like everyone else said, it will also be discontinued sooner.

Nice to see Venom has the exact torso as black suited Spidey. Makes me believe that it's based on Ultimate Spidey too!

I love TDKR Bane and Nick Fury, it just sucks that his mask and Fury's eyepatch aren't connecting to the front, 360 like Lobot. I think that Bane would have looked better with a moulded part, Lego would found a way.

Edited by Neville longbottem

It's amazing what people will pay to get these figures early. Even if you don't want the full set and just want the figure, it'd still be cheaper to wait a month and buy the whole set, especially with Venom. But to each their own.

I do agree about the wrap around printing. It does seem odd they would do it with a Lobot figure in a $9.99 set, but not these other figures in more expensive sets. I would disagree with Bane having a new mask mold. I think it might look too big as fine as the straps actually are. Plus it is cheaper for them to just print a head. However, I was pleasantly surprised with Iron Man's helmet (after seeing it in person) so it might have looked okay.

According to rumors from toy companies and such, Pepper will become Rescue in the film. So we may get a Pepper fig and an armoured Rescue fig.

According to rumors from toy companies and such, Pepper will become Rescue in the film. So we may get a Pepper fig and an armoured Rescue fig.

:wub: Awwwwwwwwwe-sooooooooooome.

I don't see the problem. It's not like it's really a big surprise he saves her anyways. He did in the first, probably did in the second(can't remember). It's pretty much how action movies work. Guy saves wife/girlfriend/crush/whatever.

I don't see the problem. It's not like it's really a big surprise he saves her anyways. He did in the first, probably did in the second(can't remember). It's pretty much how action movies work. Guy saves wife/girlfriend/crush/whatever.

That's not what "Rescue" is in Iron man terms. Search on Google Rescue from Iron man.

In the comics, Pepper gets severely hurt and get her own chest arc reactor. Tony builds a female version of the suit to protect her, so it's cool in its defensive but the offensive are basic. She then takes the name Rescue and promptly save Tony.

Rumors are that Pepper will get hurt, get a reactor and become Rescue. We know this from toy company rumor where , when Disney pitching the IM3 toy line, it's kinda hard to hide a female Iron Man figure.

Depends on what you want. The Batcave is a great set, while the Batboat and TDKR set are also great. People get mad that the set isn't 100 percent accurate. They don't get that it's loosely based on the film. Hence why there blue on the Bat and stickers that don't match the film, same with the Cammo tumbler, incorrect colors and stickers( they're all Bane's mask parts). And the minifigure are also awesome.

I agree that the Batcave is a great set. It will be going away soon so it might be smart to get it (if you want a Robin without the Arkham City style and you don't have the Funhouse, set 6857, or a blue Batman, also in 6857, this set works). Besides, the Batboat set isn't very expensive and you'll probably be able to get it, but it you skip the Batcave, which is $70, you may not have a chance til maybe next year where it may be gone.

Conclusion: Go with the Batcave. :)

That's not what "Rescue" is in Iron man terms. Search on Google Rescue from Iron man.

Ah-ha. It also would've helped if I read and understood the comment better.:sadnew: Also, I don't follow Ironman comics, so I was also unaware.

I have seen this for a while but now that I take another look at it I think you can buy it now and get it shipped to you in other words you can buy this set now and it isn't a PREORDER but it will cost you more than double of what the set costs just to get it about 2 months early :( I hope this set comes out before Christmas.

Edit: I forgot the source link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEGO-BATMAN-ARKHAM-ASYLUM-BREAKOUT-109

Edit: I have broken up the link because it is a preorder

Edited by Kez

I have seen this for a while but now that I take another look at it I think you can buy it now and get it shipped to you in other words you can buy this set now and it isn't a PREORDER but it will cost you more than double of what the set costs just to get it about 2 months early :( I hope this set comes out before Christmas.

Where is this for sale? Ive never heard of a D2C set available for purchase months before it's scheduled to come out. And for twice the MSRP?... What's the source of this info?

Someone seems to have a line on the new Minifigs coming straight out of the factory. We have seen a ton of Ones from upcoming releases like the Chima figs and some of the new SW ones showing up on e-bay lately. All down to a small number of sellers. I figure it is only a matter of time until TLG plugs that particular leak.

Oh and just a thought for those considering buying the not yet released figs on e-bay? Think it through. If Lego has not released them yet, then chances are Lego did not in fact sell the figures. Unless they were specifically some sort of gifted demo figures (unlikely), the chances are greatest that they made their way out the back door of the factory. Which technically makes them stolen goods. Not something I would personally care to have linked back to me via PayPal or cc transactions.

... the chances are greatest that they made their way out the back door of the factory. Which technically makes them stolen goods. Not something I would personally care to have linked back to me via PayPal or cc transactions.

It is not worth it.

New Cellmate: "So, what ya in for?"

You: "Buying a stolen Legos on Ebay. You?"

New Cellmate: "Beating up a guy who last-minute-sniped my bid for a new htf minifigure."

You: "Nice to meet you."

Where is this for sale? Ive never heard of a D2C set available for purchase months before it's scheduled to come out. And for twice the MSRP?... What's the source of this info?

Someone seems to have a line on the new Minifigs coming straight out of the factory. We have seen a ton of Ones from upcoming releases like the Chima figs and some of the new SW ones showing up on e-bay lately. All down to a small number of sellers. I figure it is only a matter of time until TLG plugs that particular leak.

Oh and just a thought for those considering buying the not yet released figs on e-bay? Think it through. If Lego has not released them yet, then chances are Lego did not in fact sell the figures. Unless they were specifically some sort of gifted demo figures (unlikely), the chances are greatest that they made their way out the back door of the factory. Which technically makes them stolen goods. Not something I would personally care to have linked back to me via PayPal or cc transactions.

Oh sorry I forgot the source link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEGO-BATMAN-ARKHAM-ASYLUM-BREAKOUT-10937-NEW-DC-

Edit: I have broken up this link because someone over on brickset asked the seller a question about it and he says its a pre order

Edited by Kez