CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

I posted this already...

BTW you should add spoiler buttons to this. Some people might not want to know.

You should add a spoiler tagg to the quote aswell, that wont change even if the original poster fixes his post :wink:

You should add a spoiler tagg to the quote aswell, that wont change even if the original poster fixes his post :wink:

Fixed... :wink:

I cant see LEGO putting more than maybe 2 or 3 different Iron Man figs (any suit of armor would have to be essentially a complete minifig) in one set.

I doubt they would do a "armory" with 6 or 7 different armors like everyone wants.

So with the sets coming out (TDKR, Batboat, Arkham, Penguin set, Spiderman chase and the Bugle) we can estimate and compare prices to the last waves.

Spiderman chase £11.99 (Captain America/ Catwoman set.) or £19.99 (Loki's cosmic cube set.)

Batboat Chase £19.99 (Lex Luthor set.)

Penguin set (maybe around) £34.99 (Batwing set.)

TDKR set £39.99 (Fun house.)

Daily Bugle £59.99 (Quinjet set.)

Arkham Asylum £69.99 (maybe more, but like the Batcave.)

1st post!!!!!

Edited by Jackattack7

So with the sets coming out (TDKR, Batboat, Arkham, Penguin set, Spiderman chase and the Bugle) we can estimate and compare prices to the last waves.

Spiderman chase £11.99 (Captain America/ Catwoman set.) or £19.99 (Loki's cosmic cube set.)

1st post!!!!!

I agree with most of your estimates, though I think that the Arkham set will be more expensive, maybe $79.99 or $99.99 (not sure how that translates into other currencies).

1st post!!!!!

That all sounds about right except for the Penguin set. I'm pretty sure he's not getting his own set so he'll be part of Arkham Asylum. And welcome to Eurobricks. :classic:

I would guess a little higher on a few:

Daily Bugle $49.99

TDKR set: $79.99

Arkham: $129.99

I don't think The Penguin will be in his own set, but rather featured in the larger TBD Arkham set (maybe even a D2C).

So by recent rumors, we can give up on the Penguin being in the Mr. Freeze set? Well, too bad for that, it would have been great to get him in a cheaper set.

So by recent rumors, we can give up on the Penguin being in the Mr. Freeze set? Well, too bad for that, it would have been great to get him in a cheaper set.

The Penguin was never going to be in the Mr Freeze set.

I don't remember hearing anything about penguin in the freeze set. Possibly way, WAY back after seeing the first minifig images, but anything said about it was only fan speculation. I don't recall anything of the sort, though, and I'm only following two threads at the moment. Both of them being the superhero threads. I think lots of people relegated him to the arkham set before as I don't remember him being mentioned in speculation as a set on his own until recently.

Please correct me if I am wrong, though.

You're right, it was probably around the time we first started speculation about the sets. The new informations by Hulk_Smash render everything before that obsolete.

I really hope they don't chuck Penguin in the Arkham set, he isn't an inmate, he goes to Blackgate. Plus I'd rather the Arkham set trade off Robin and Penguin figures for extra detail personally.

That all sounds about right except for the Penguin set. I'm pretty sure he's not getting his own set so he'll be part of Arkham Asylum. And welcome to Eurobricks. :classic:

Thanks and you might be right because in the old arkham they made a cell specifically for penguin, although he doesn't really belong in arkham for me. :wacko: But i would prefer a penguin sub to an extra minifig in arkham. (I'm only guessing if penguin has his own set that it would include his submarine.)

I agree with most of your estimates, though I think that the Arkham set will be more expensive, maybe $79.99 or $99.99 (not sure how that translates into other currencies).

I think £69.99 in USD is about $99.99 - $109.99 (well around that :classic:.) But for some reason lego put £'s and $'s the same so if it was £99.99 it would probably be $99.99.

Sorry if this counts as a double post.

Edited by Jackattack7

It would've been pretty cool and logical if killer croc (second best DC villain :cry_happy: ) was in with the bat boat or yes even Penguin and a submarine (would've been an epic set.) Also it's weird that Mr.Freeze is linked with water like the bat boat and aquaman, couldn't they of come up with another set like Mr.Freeze's laboratory including the white batman? And something has just struck me if it's similar to the old Penguin pursuit would Robin have a boat or something like that? :wacko:

Edited by Jackattack7

When are we expecting to see these sets in retail? Or does anyone know abouts when we will see preliminary picture? etc 1 month, 1 week. I know getting preliminary pictures is not exactly confirmed on one date.

Edited by Tauntaunwampa

When are we expecting to see these sets in retail? Or does anyone know abouts when we will see preliminary picture? etc 1 month, 1 week. I know getting preliminary pictures is not exactly confirmed on one date.

I don't know anything about the preliminary pics but the sets should come out around christmas i should think.

It would've been pretty cool and logical if killer croc (second best DC villain :cry_happy: ) was in with the bat boat or yes even Penguin and a submarine (would've been an epic set.) Also it's weird that Mr.Freeze is linked with water like the bat boat and aquaman, couldn't they of come up with another set like Mr.Freeze's laboratory including the white batman? And something has just struck me if it's similar to the old Penguin pursuit would Robin have a boat or something like that? :wacko:

I don't see the problem with that. I mean, I'd rather have Freeze in a small set than a large one and Aquaman than no other new hero.

And I thought that the Brickipedia IP (who I have a very hard time believing, especially after some of my conversations with) said that Robin came with a boat.

I don't see the problem with that. I mean, I'd rather have Freeze in a small set than a large one and Aquaman than no other new hero.

And I thought that the Brickipedia IP (who I have a very hard time believing, especially after some of my conversations with) said that Robin came with a boat.

I hope that happens because Robin either has no vehicles or has the terrible ones, surely it can be as bad as the last boat/ jetski he had. :tongue:

Edited by Jackattack7

Love the Killer Croc! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Being my favorite Batman villan I am upset that there is no new one! :cry_sad:

I am hoping he will come out in a future wave :thumbup:

I would guess a little higher on a few:

Daily Bugle $49.99

TDKR set: $79.99

Arkham: $129.99

I have seen some great guesses on prices and here are my takes on the sets:

Mr. Freeze set $12

Nick Fury/Spiderman $20

Penguin/Robin submarine $35

The Bat/Tumbler $50

Arkham Asylum(Toys R Us exclusive) $60

Daily Bugle $70

Just to be clear, all this is entirely speculation on my part. I don't want to see this price list quoted on Brick Heros as a source. :wink:

(By the way, can anyone tell me what version of Robin this is supposed to be? He looks a bit like Damian Wayne from Grant Morrison's Batman and Robin series)