LegoJalex

Modular Madness: Recycling station

indexed.gif B-OM-26B

Here is my entry to "Modular Madness A Classic Town Contest", a recycling station!

7560967762_9a83755a0a_c.jpg

7560967486_85cafe4889_c.jpg

7560967194_85e005102c_c.jpg

A man is telling the guy he can not throw a TV in there.

7560966938_32d7804b87_c.jpg

7560966612_3806014571_c.jpg

Inside there are two more dust bins.

If you want to see them in bigger resolution you can go to my Flickr page.

Wonder designing there 'LegoJalex', excellent bins and that old TV set design is just AWESOME ! :excited:

Good luck and Brick On ! :classic:

That is a very good recycling station! :thumbup:

I like the different bins you made, and all the details on the outside of the building.

It doesn't come as park or recreation to me, but the build is simply brilliant. The structures look exactly like I would expect them to. Every city needs to reduce their footprint and yours is doing just that. The tv/scene with the tv is brilliant. Great color usage also.

Good luck in the contest!

This is a great design. I'm glad that recycling truck brought recycling stations into town. Your is a nice, and educational as well. The TV shouldn't go there! I also like that it's all tiled, it gives a nice shiny effect. The green roof looks great like that. Well done and good luck in the contest! :thumbup:

This looks very nice :sweet: Some funny scenes in there too, I like the guy who looks like he's struggling with a pile of pizza boxes (or other papery junk) :laugh:. The little details in this are very nice, like the use of the chicken wing as a waste bag, and the TV looks very real. Good luck in the contest :sweet:

I already left a comment on flickr, but this is worthy of a second one here. This is a really great build, both in concept and execution. I could actually see this being part of the street with the official modulars and not standing out like a sore thumb - very impressive. Blogged on Brick Town Talk! :classic:

This is my favourite in this category thus far. The idea is great, the design is clean and classy, and it's beautifully photographed and presented. I've been waiting for this one, and I didn't get disappointed. Good luck - I think you're going to do very well!

Excellent design. The design is wonderful and looks great. I loved your recycling station MOC, but this is even better. :wub:

Good Luck on the Contest. :thumbup::classic:

Great work on the garbage bins and the station itself :thumbup: The fig action is very good too :classic:

Great looking recycling center. I really like the clean and smooth look with all the tiles and curved slopes used. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

So many awesome little details here! Some of my favourites are the old TV and junk sticking out of the red bin.

Only complaint is that the cart seems a little large.

Edited by DarthNick

It is such a great idea! First, i'm just looking at the floor and to see that there leveled its great. Second, i'm really impress by the bins and details around them.

Good chance and keep going!

Really good, looks just like the real thing. Great design for old style TV, but I am not sure it will fit in that bin!

Congratulations on your victory, it was well deserved :sweet:.

See it on Classic-Town.net

Thanks for the comments!

Congratulations on your victory, it was well deserved :sweet:.

See it on Classic-Town.net

Thanks Cecile! :classic: I really liked your hospital as well!

You got my support on Cuusoo earlier today. :classic:

Good luck and Brick On ! :classic:

Thanks lightningtiger! :classic: I supported some of yours as well!

Thanks lightningtiger! :classic: I supported some of yours as well!

No problem and thanks for supporting some of my works as well. :classic:

We Eurobricker's are leaving our mark on the Cuusoo world.....again good luck. :classic: