Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

Hello Everybody

A new SW special is comming to Cartoon Network.

The name is Lego SW The Empire Strikes Out.

More news and a trailer on the Star Wars site.

In the trailer we see Boss Nass kind a creatures (gungans).

Greetings from SuperLEGOkid :laugh: .

Looks good! I'm glad to see a Boss Nass minifigure, and given the example set by the last special I think it's fairly likely that we'll see this figure some time in the near future. Not quite sure about those green-headed creatures though, are they gungans?

Hello Everybody

A new SW special is comming to Cartoon Network.

The name is Lego SW The Empire Strikes Out.

More news and a trailer on the Star Wars site.

In the trailer we see Boss Nass kind a creatures (gungans).

Greetings from SuperLEGOkid :laugh: .

Welcome to Eurobricks :classic: , I assume you haven't been following the forum because that is pretty old news :sceptic:

Welcome to Eurobricks :classic: , I assume you haven't been following the forum because that is pretty old news :sceptic:

The video he's talking about was only posted yesterday...

The video he's talking about was only posted yesterday...

This is still at least the third time the news has been posted here.

I'm a little off and on about the Asteroid planet set. If it's just asteroids printed on a black globe then I'll be a little disappointed, but if it's just an actual asteroid as a globe I'd be okay with it. Except for the fact that it'd be out of scale with the other planets (the Death Star already is though). I guess what I'm trying to say is that the asteroid was not the best choice for a planet set, but I still may buy it depending on the finished product.

Also, I have a feeling that the Kamino planet might use the same printing technique that Bespin and Yavin 4 used. And I can't wait to see the Coruscant planet, I expect the printing to look great on it.

I'm a little off and on about the Asteroid planet set. If it's just asteroids printed on a black globe then I'll be a little disappointed, but if it's just an actual asteroid as a globe I'd be okay with it. Except for the fact that it'd be out of scale with the other planets (the Death Star already is though). I guess what I'm trying to say is that the asteroid was not the best choice for a planet set, but I still may buy it depending on the finished product.

Also, I have a feeling that the Kamino planet might use the same printing technique that Bespin and Yavin 4 used. And I can't wait to see the Coruscant planet, I expect the printing to look great on it.

I think it said asteroid belt, so I'm guessing it's a black globe with asteroids printed on it.

I think it said asteroid belt, so I'm guessing it's a black globe with asteroids printed on it.

I don't think Lego would be silly enough to make a planet that is basically just a bit of space with asteroids instead of making a single well designed asteroid. If they were, they may end up with a lot of stock! :tongue:

Edited by Admiral-Ackbar

I don't think Lego would be silly enough to make a planet that is basically just a bit of space with asteroids instead of making a single well designed asteroid. If they were, they may end up with a lot of stock! :tongue:

Yeah and not only would that be bad, but the same fig as the death star planet set, it just doesn't make any sense :wacko: good luck selling that.

Edited by darth-3po

I'm so excited for pictures? :cry_happy:

When do we usually get pictures?

Official pictures won't be out for a month or longer. If we do get pictures now, its just early designs and unofficial.

Edited by Cyberbricker

I'm so excited for pictures? :cry_happy:

When do we usually get pictures?

Did you not see my post on the last page?

Please do not ask this question anymore guys. Consider this your final warning. Next time I see a post like this I will have to take action. Thank you. :classic:

Did you not see my post on the last page?

Please do not ask this question anymore guys. Consider this your final warning. Next time I see a post like this I will have to take action. Thank you. :classic:

Mods please relax a bit. A more gentle warning might be more appropriate for a member with only 6 posts. Un-bind em if ya know what I mean.

:wacko:

I'm not sure who saw the 8 winter sets anymore but, I was wondering if you could answer two questions for me...

-Did the BARC Speeder set come with another vechical, a Sniper Droideka or something else because its seems like it is to small to be an 30$ set if it just includeds an BARC Speeder .

-Secondly, do you recall seeing a Kashyyyk looking backround behind the AT-RT set or an Umbranan looking one?

Please answer it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure who saw the 8 winter sets anymore but, I was wondering if you could answer two questions for me...

-Did the BARC Speeder set come with another vechical, a Sniper Droideka or something else because its seems like it is to small to be an 30$ set if it just includeds an BARC Speeder .

-Secondly, do you recall seeing a Kashyyyk looking backround behind the AT-RT set or an Umbranan looking one?

Please answer it would be greatly appreciated.

The guy saw a Flitknot Speeder with the BARC. And the BARC have side-car.

Somebody saw the rumor about a new UCS X-wing? On brickset.com? I'm late?

The guy saw a Flitknot Speeder with the BARC. And the BARC have side-car.

Somebody saw the rumor about a new UCS X-wing? On brickset.com? I'm late?

A 2nd Gen UCS X-Wing would be welcome, as the old one was one of the first UCS sets ever released. I personally have not heard of this rumor but it does sound feasible. :classic:

Quite an interesting discussion going on over there. Personally, I hope this rumor stays a rumor.

So we already have a UCS X-wing, but we might get another one? Hmmmmm lego is starting to make more repeats.... :angry:

Quite an interesting discussion going on over there. Personally, I hope this rumor stays a rumor.

As one that doesn't own the original 7191, I would love another to buy at a much lower price. I completely understand the other side of it thought, too. If I owned one or more new, used, regardless, I would be very upset if the values of them took a drastic hit because their popularity and rarity went down.

If it were up to me, I would much rather see UCS scenes, ala Cloud City, than ships. A Mos Eisley, Cloud City remake, Ewok Village, etc. UCS set would trip my trigger much more than another ship, say A-wing that I could care less about, but that is just one man's opinion, and you know what they say about those. :wink: