Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

If that is in fact a generic Mon Calamari, I hope the y don't use Ackbar's face but an slightly modified one.

They used the same head for the mechanic and Nahdar; I don't see why they'd need a new one, unless they're molding a pilot's helmet around it.

I mentioned somewhere else regarding a possible 4-armed Krell previously - perhaps the thread about what SW characters don't we have yet, or season 4 of The Clone Wars - that there are a few different 4-armed minifigs TLG has made already: General Grievous (2 versions), Frenzy (from Space Police 3), Lord Garmadon & Samukai from Ninjago. My best guess is that we get something like Frenzy or Samukai, where an oversized head piece sits on a torso giving us extra arms and also a big belly, like the gamorrean guard etc.

The Garmadon piece is too tall & skinny to pass as a besalisk.

I would love to see the Mon Cal mold with a new recoloring. Maybe Han was a placeholder for a new rebel tech. I would love to get a General Solo, it just makes little sense for him to come with an A-Wing. I would also love a new pilot outfit, maybe the white one or light blue one from Return.

I would love to get a General Solo, it just makes little sense for him to come with an A-Wing.

:laugh: Everyone is acting like it would be so strange for Lego to put in a figure that wouldn't make sense in the context of the set. They've been doing it for years, most recently Ceremony Leia in the Y-Wing and Queen Amidala in the Gungan Sub, to name a couple. They are both fantastic figures and we probably would never get sets that they would be in context in. Lego is just trying to get out figures that fans would want.

If Han is in the A-Wing set, I would highly doubt it would be the normal one we've already been getting for years. :wink:

Maybe the mon calamari is a place holder for Ten Numb or another sullistan with a new head mold...

Maybe the mon calamari is a place holder for Ten Numb or another sullistan with a new head mold...

Good point, Admiral Ackbar was only wearing 1 costume during the short time he was shown. I don't see how LEGO could change that. Or LEGO thought that not enough people bought the Home-One even though the world voted for it! Thats why he's in a $20 set.

Putting Han in is a good idea, and proving that we could get a Ewok Village TRU 2013 exclusive! :excited:

Thats why he's in a $20 set.

Is it certain that the A-Wing will be a $20 set? I'm guessing they are adding minifigs to raise the price..

Stupid question maybe. But how well spread is this retail catalogue? I just thinking that it is strange that no photos from it have been shown. Just look at a Mac site and you can find photos from the factory where they making their iphones all the time! And that’s a simple telephone, this so much more important!

I don't think that Mon Cal minifig in the A-Wing set is supposed to be Ackbar at all, but most likely this unnamed Mon Calamari A-Wing pilot:

Unnamed. Um, SW EU names everyone, and makes them the star of their own comics.

I would really like to see a proper rendition of Arvel Crynyd. A guy destroys a Super Star Destroyer and no one even remembers his name :sad:

Stupid question maybe. But how well spread is this retail catalogue? I just thinking that it is strange that no photos from it have been shown. Just look at a Mac site and you can find photos from the factory where they making their iphones all the time! And that’s a simple telephone, this so much more important!

One part of the explanation about the delay could be that LEGO has shown (to me among others) in the past that they do not really like those leaks and that they are ready to take real legal actions involving their lawyers against it, which could explain retailers being more cautious with their catalogue and the "I am your friend, let me take a picture with my phone just for my personal use" technic.

Anyway, there will be a leak soon or later, we just need to be patient.

Anyway, there will be a leak soon or later, we just need to be patient.

Probably in Celebration VI.

So what's his name then? I never read about in Wookiepedia. And according to this official Star Wars product, he's just referred to as Rebel Pilot (Mon Calamari) - unnamed. :wink:

I believe he is named in the Star Wars Collectibl Card Game, but I don't have my cards with me to verify.

I would really like to see a proper rendition of Arvel Crynyd. A guy destroys a Super Star Destroyer and no one even remembers his name :sad:

I'm afraid we might just get a generic pilot, or we might get the pilot who flew into the bridge of the Executor.

Not even me. :blush:

I have a feeling .......

"UCS Lobot" will become a real set in 2013.... Exclusive Cloud City

We got infos about this befor 2011 . A big CC set need around 2 years developing. So...

So I think that it is possible, but we need to wait for more information. :sceptic:

This is not the place but I just couldn't resist: Are you joking with that last part of your statement? iPhone may be a simple telephone but its sales make more in a year than the entire Lego business does. How can a Lego Star Wars toy be "much more important" than one of the most legendary products of this century? *huh*

To answer your question, the majority of photos that you find in a Mac site are fakes and speculations. The real pictures start leaking only a few weeks/month before the launch date. The same thing with Lego Star Wars.

This is not the place but I just couldn't resist: Are you joking with that last part of your statement? iPhone may be a simple telephone but its sales make more in a year than the entire Lego business does. How can a Lego Star Wars toy be "much more important" than one of the most legendary products of this century? *huh*

I think he was being sarcastic.. :) Tomorrow we may get some images of the new sets, hell yeah!

I'm completely gutted not to be going to this Celebration. The only other (U.S.) Celebration I missed was Celebration II. :cry_sad:

For everyone who wants to follow the Lego events at Celebration VI, you may want to check out this thread on the rebelscum forum -> Lego at Celebration VI

Also, this guy made a Twitter account just for CVI - He'll be attending the Lego panel and he said he was going to post videos and photos of the Lego stand and event as soon as he got there -> Follow CVI Bounty Hunter

Cheers