Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

With Pong Krell coming, do you think they might make a dexters diner?

I think that'll depend on how they made Pong Krell. Rather they'll be able to repaint his minifig for Dex or if the sculpt is to different.

Edited by Rune Haako

That's what I thought when I read on the Star Wars wiki that they were the same species. I guess even if we don't see it as an official set, it would at least give way to a decent and a half MOC.

As for the rumors, I'm always good for SWTOR Lego. :)

Maybe we can actually get a republic trooper helmet this time. xD

What does the Pong Krell minifig look like compared to other minifigs?

Edited by Rune Haako

What does the Pong Krell minifig look like compared to other minifigs?

Longish body with 4 arms and bossk's head.

Sadly no, not a likely set, but I could really see lego coming out with Dexter as the May the Fourth Be With You Limited Edition Minifig this year.

Oh, by the way Hulk_Smash thank you so much for the great information you have provided all of us, I hope I don't bug you anymore after these few last questions...

Do you recall seeing any signs of yoda having a different chest printing, one more likely the PT version rather than the CW version?

Has your local store manager informed you when pictures will be released?

Do you rrecall any of the clones from the Umbaran sets having names?(names such as:Rex, Fives, Dogma Jesse, Hardcase or Kix)

And Finally, did the AT-RT set show any signs of coming with the Umbaran creature Vixus, I could see this making more of this set if it included one of these.

Thanks Again Hulk_Smash!!!!

Edited by North Lego Star

I think that'll depend on how they made Pong Krell. Rather they'll be able to repaint his minifig for Dex or if the sculpt is to different.

I really don't think the sculpt would be that different, and I would think that the mold would be complex enough to be a China piece, so it shouldn't be too expensive or hard to reprint it, if reprinting was needed. If they are making Pong Krell (minifig selections have been changed from what was shown in the retailer's catalog before), I think it makes a lot of sense to make Dexter's Diner.

Sadly no, not a likely set, but I could really see lego coming out with Dexter as the May the Fourth Be With You Limited Edition Minifig this year.

Oh, by the way Hulk_Smash thank you so much for the great information you have provided all of us, I hope I don't bug you anymore after these few last questions...

Do you recall seeing any signs of yoda having a different chest printing, one more likely the PT version rather than the CW version?

Has your local store manager informed you when pictures will be released?

Do you rrecall any of the clones from the Umbaran sets having names?(names such as:Rex, Fives, Dogma Jesse, Hardcase or Kix)

And Finally, did the AT-RT set show any signs of coming with the Umbaran creature Vixus, I could see this making more of this set if it included one of these.

Thanks Again Hulk_Smash!!!!

Your very welcome.

Yoda had a clone wars head, and I didn't notice his torso

I don't think she knows

I don't recall seeing any names on any sets

I don't know what a Vixus is, but I don't recall seeing a creature.

I'm really excited about the Droidekas now that I know that they've been redesigned, they are my favourite droids.

They do look good, smaller then the one that came with the Naboo Starfighter and more rounded.

Thanks for all the info, Hulk_Smash. :classic: I've filled in the first post with the appropriate info you've provided.

Thanks for all the info, Hulk_Smash. :classic: I've filled in the first post with the appropriate info you've provided.

Glad I could help.

If I can I shall try and get pics, but it wont be till Wednesday at the earliest.

Does the new Droideka use any special molded parts or is it entirely brick built again?

Edited by wesker

Glad I could help.

If I can I shall try and get pics, but it wont be till Wednesday at the earliest.

That would be cool if you can, since last year we didn't have any images until the second week of September!

I think it makes a lot of sense to make Dexter's Diner.

Oh man, I really hope so!! Dex's Diner is on my top-ten list of sets to be made. :laugh:

For everyone wanting to see pictures, I wouldn't expect good pictures for another month, we'll probably get pictures like the ones below (in the video) that have fill in figures then about 2 weeks after, good and final figures. Expect Fill in photos later this month/early September and good/final pictures in late September.

Glad I could help.

Hey Hulk_Smash, do you know if in the Z-95 Headhunter they will include a phase 2 501st clone and a new "phase 2" clone pilot? Thanks

I am happy with the battle packs and glad that the legendary Z-95 has been finally released. Glad to see the Planet sets continued too and I hope that Lego continues to do so in the years to come. Disappointed that Kamino doesn't come with a Kaminoan (Lego, what were you thinking?) but let's hope that TLG will correct that mistake in the second wave of 2013.

Considering the Z-95 is from season 4, it is logical that is has phase 2 clones.

And it was a prelim figure with Bossk's head. But that custom is awesome!

It's Obi Wan's.

Thanks, I just wanted to be sure. R4 seems to be good choice for fig in this set.

May we get an Umbaran Starfighter becouse of Z-95 or a TIE Interceptor in the summer wave.

This next wave is almost such weak like the 2011 one was .

Don't you think TLG should care more about fan's Wish?

Wow! Thanks a million to Hulk_Smash for all this info :classic:

I'm definitely looking forward to both Battlepacks and the Z-95 Headhunter I just hope that Pong Krell won't turn out like Frenzy from the Space Police theme :grin: