Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

Well the A-Wing is red, and the Han pic had a blank torso, so it might be getting a new torso print.

I wish that the Droideka's would have counted as the build for the clone battle pack, then we would have gotten more clones. But, either way, that will probably sell like crazy, especially if the clones are Phase II.

Well if it's any consolation the droidika's look like they have been redesigned, probably because it is a clone wars set.

So pong krell will be in the headhunter set? I mean that would be awesome. The only thing is the ship needs to be ACCURATE. If it isnt then I will be very very mad! Im not wild about any of the planet sets except coruscaunt. The SWTOR battle pack will be nice. The droideka battle pack will be partly interesting. I will be looking forward to the atrt as well. I could really care less about the a-wing really. Im not into the last 2 movies really. I like the clone wars era a lot more.

Yes Pong Krell is in the Z-95 set. The coruscant set looks good, and has the ep 3 republic cruiser design.

Yes Pong Krell is in the Z-95 set. The coruscant set looks good, and has the ep 3 republic cruiser design.

Thanks. Do you have any info on any exclusive sets? This list just seems to small

This is what was in the retail catalogue, so there are no exclusives in it.

Alright, thanks.. Could there be though?

Poor Hulk_Smash, everyone is trying to extract from his mind every possible bit of information he could have! :sweet:

I don't mind, If I saw someone had lots on info on this sort of thing I'd be asking lots of questions aswell :D

I don't mind, If I saw someone had lots on info on this sort of thing I'd be asking lots of questions aswell :D

Dear Hulk_Smash, Have you got more info about the details of three clone troopers in Z-95 set? Thanks very much!

I only recall there being 3 figs for that set, a pilot, a clone (phase one but probably a preliminary pic) and Pong Krell.

I only recall there being 3 figs for that set, a pilot, a clone (phase one but probably a preliminary pic) and Pong Krell.

OK!I got it, my mistake. Thank you.

Hulk_Smash, thanks for all the info! Does the SW:TOR Battlepack have the same minifig Sith Troopers as the Fury starfighter set?

What's your source exactly?

Edited by BrickArtist

They look the same but are red instead of black.

What'd your source exactly?

I've seen the retail catalogue

They look the same but are red instead of black.

Ok I see, with all due respect, I believe it when I see it. I try not to converse or believe to much of loose preliminary sources. :sweet:

Ok I see, with all due respect, I believe it when I see it. I try not to converse or believe to much of loose preliminary sources. :sweet:

I can respect that.

Dear Bruce Banner (I want to apologize that you got hit with gamma radiation guess it is the only undeniable way to prove it exisit huh - of course that much gamma would turn the average living thing to dust) I am glad you have the mind of a Genius though

- do you have any information on non SW sets in the catalog?

Let's say Super Heroes?

And staying on topic how big is the Blue AT-RT huge ala E-3 Tiny ala London Exclusive or cool ala CTT

RE TOR What style of Sith Speeder are we talking about endorish? Or more in line with bizzare

I am thinking potatoe astroid at this point

Thank you for as much information as you have provided maybe on the 24th we luck out with a full unveil

Wow, haven't looked at this topic for a day and i come back to discover i've missed a rumor list and about 5 pages of discussion about it! I can't say i'm beside myself from excitement after looking at the list, but there are a few sets that sound quite interesting to me and that i will be watching closely as more information becomes available.

• An Old Republic battlepack? I'll probably be wanting multiples of that one!
  • I'm hoping for a good thorough redesign of the A-Wing. The minifig selection doesn't sound too bad either with a pilot, Admiral Ackbar and... Han? What's he doing in there? Endor version of Han would be nice though!
  • Not sure what to think of the Z-95 yet. So far i have a slight preference for the EU version, but the possible inclusion of a Krell minifigure does sound exciting!

Then there are the planet sets. The past waves weren't bad, but i only picked up the Death Star. But these...

• A Kamino planet set without Kaminoan? I'm sure hoping they're going to correct that before release, or there will be lots of disappointed fans.
  • Does anyone know what a Republic Assault Striker is? I tried to google it, but with no result...
  • An asteroid actually could be interesting, but yet another TIE Pilot?

I only have info on Star Wars and Super Heroes (which I have posted about in that thread.) And I have already described the speeder, I think it's on the previous page.

And The AT-RT seems to be smallish.

tor bp cool

droideka bp cool

AT-RT blehhh

A-wing blehhh

Z-95 blewhh

Rancor pit yeppeeee

That is all i can say after i saw this ugly list ...

Wenn we did wait in 2011 for the next year rumors , everybody talked about EP2 sets . 2012 no EP2 sets.

Well 2013 is coming , there is have to be some EP2 sets . 2013 no EP2 sets . (yet)

THANK YOUO dear TLG!!