AC_

MOC: Warehouse

indexed.gif B-OV-36E

Hello people. Been absolutely ages since I first joined up on here and recently I've been lurking on here again and now I've finally decided to post something.

This is a model of part of a warehouse I finished building about a week ago. I put the pics up on Flickr on the weekend and now I've decided to post on here about it to show anyone on here who may be interested.

General overview:

7521861156_c0ed4a32f8_b.jpg

On the left is the yard outside the warehouse with a small lorry parked waiting to be unloaded and the manager's car parked in the background behind the fence.

On the right is the inside of the warehouse that features a reception area, a number of shelves with boxes, crates and things on and a forklift truck.

The forklift truck has accidently reversed into the shelves causing the crates on the top to fall off.

7521861738_d98da12602_b.jpg

"Dave knew something was wrong when he saw the expression on the managers face. And the noise behind him didn't fill him with confidence either."

(Closer view of the forklift truck)

7521861848_dbedc3f957_b.jpg

Closer view of the lorry

7521860968_0ec8fea09b_b.jpg

More pics and info on my website here or just the rest of the pics on Flickr here.

That's awesome! What a great idea! Terrifying scene but at the same time funny. I love that the guys hair is almost falling off :D

I'm glad you came back to show off your MOC :wink:

I really like the truck, but the tilting shelve tops everything else. That's a great idea that you managed to built very very well. Brick on!

The boxes are great, I love the ones on the one closest to the forklift on the pallet that is great, we get those boxes on pallets all the time at work and they are always shifting around. The tilting is cool too. The outside of the building looks just like a warehouse and I like the use of the black garage doors. great job!

I say it as well....AWESOME ! :excited:

Great fork truck and the tilt effect of the racks tipping.....excellent designing there 'AC_' ! :excited:

How about an aftermath scene eh ? :devil:

Brick On ! :grin:

Great looking warehouse scene. Really like how you tiled a lot of it. Gives it a very clean and smooth look. Thansk for sharing!

I like this a lot! It's very well built and contains some nice submodels (truck, car, forklift), and the way you've captured those falling shelves is great. Plus, the cartoonish detail with the guy's hair is a superb touch :)

Really funny scene. Love that forklift, cool use of flex tube on it.

The box truck is very well built! love it. The rest of the MOC is also very nice, the racks are very life like and the expression and hair are perfect for that scene. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for all the comments people.

This is only the second MOC I've completed in a long time, so I'll have to get to work on some other stuff now this one's finished.

Great work, the figs expressions capture the scene perfectly :thumbup:

The racks are excellent as well :classic:

I love the warehouse scene. Lots of little details make it great. I drive a forklift at work to stuff diesel engines into buses, so I'm all to familar with that scene.