Sign in to follow this  
turtleman2020

Zilrad

img_1543small.jpg

This is Zilrad. As you can see he is a Naga, half man half snake, however in this case he is a half Toa half snake. When I first discovered the online lego community I wanted to make my own self-moc ( and also become famous on Moc pages) anyway I built Zilrad he was super tall and super uncustom/unstable. He was my first moc with fingers.Then a very time long later when I discovered Eurobricks I built his version 2 and he had a custom body. After that he became the epic this. On to him... his past is unknown, his future is unknown, nobody knows who he is or what he is. Some say he's a Hordika, some say he's a demon, I haven't even decided what he is. Either way he's epic. His elements are acid, plantlife and rahi(if that is one). He wanders Spherus Magna killing all evil. He is my epic selfmoc.

img_1544small.jpg

He has a very big snake half.

img_1545small.jpg

Here's his body.

img_1547small.jpg

and a back shot.

Well, he's a good combo of green shades, I've got to give you that. But not that many people will consider him a full-fledged selfMOC.

Well, he's a good combo of green shades, I've got to give you that. But not that many people will consider him a full-fledged selfMOC.

Why wouldn't he be considered a full fledged selfmoc?

The Great Devourer would be in love with this guy :tongue:

Anyway, great MOC, i love that snake style.

Thanks, and he does have a certain snakey charm the Great Devourer would love.