Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur 2.0: Day Two

Unless he comes up as a Purist. Then we'll know he was just being tricksy and our voting record will be something to scrutinize. :thumbup:

I don't see a whole lot of sense in claiming to be a Fanon at this point if he isn't one. He's already been lynched and claiming Fanon isn't going to cause people to unvote him. If he's revealed to be a Purist tomorrow, then all he's done is cause some of us to think about additional possibilities overnight. We'll stop thinking about those as soon as he is revealed tomorrow.

I will say that if he does turn out to be a Fanon, then I don't think we learn nearly as much from the voting patterns of Day 1, which is unfortunate. Of course, there's nothing to be learned from those voting patterns until the result is actually revealed on him. If there are two teams, we can assume them to be joint as of tomorrow.

Vote: Ensign Brian Pewter (Palathadric)

What are the odds that anyone would unvote him now after the hard work has been done? :laugh: No, whatever scum haven't voted yet will rush to do so to appear to have been right there with us, but we'll know it's one more thing to analyze tomorrow.

The key vote was the 11th as that was the hammer vote. Any vote beyond that point, including the ones since the Fanon reveal should be scrutinized at the same level. That said, I think Pewter's lynch today was a pretty clear bandwagon from early on.

By the way, it's getting chilly in here... did someone leave the Fanon? :tongue:

By the way, it's getting chilly in here... did someone leave the Fanon? :tongue:

I bet it was Pewter. I think that's how these anti-colonists are planning to stop us :look: !

I tend to believe this Fanon business - it explains Pewter's actions better than any other explanation. Also, it means that Campbell might be scum. He and Pewter were fighting too much to be on the same team. Looking for anyone reluctant to vote for Pewter might lead us to his team-mate if there is only one other. Perhaps someone who voted for Campbell despite the general consensus to vote out Pewter. :look: If Campbell is successfully taken out tonight, then I'll be looking at McAndrews tomorrow.

Alright, so we are definitely making headway. I'll have to take notes for our research to make sure this doesn't happen again.

I'll have to take notes for our research to make sure this doesn't happen again.

What ??? *huh*

Oh, roleplay. :blush: Gotcha.

What ??? *huh*

Oh, roleplay. :blush: Gotcha.

Yeah. We don't want a new scum group to deal with in a 3.0 if this was some sort of game.

Yeah. We don't want a new scum group to deal with in a 3.0 if this was some sort of game.

I'm sure we're going to have more ships in the UEN Fleet :look:

Just in case, you ought to transmit your notes back home so in case we are doomed (Which I don't think the Purists can defeat us!!! [puff chest out]), they'll know what to look for to prevent this happening again, if it happens.

I'm going to also vote for Pewter because he was acting annoying and scummy (mostly annoying :tongue:) in our PM conversation... Oops I realized that those conversations were from the first version :facepalm: So I really have no reason to vote for him, besides that supposed message, and of course if it ends up that he's not a part of the Fanon then we know who to vote for, right? :sweet:

Vote: Brian Pewter (Palathadric)

Vote Tally:

Ensign Pewter / Palathadric: 18 (Dragonator, Brickdoctor, CallMePie, Hinckley, Scouty, darkdragon, KingOfTheZempk, Shadows, Inconspicious, Waterbrick Down, Rufus, Awesome Star, swils, Fugazi, Scubacarrot, fhomess, Masked Builder, Flare)

Ensign Campbell / Dakar A: 1 (Tamamono)

Lt. Arnold Daly's Hair: 1 (Hinckley)

The day is over, and Ensign Brian Pewter / Palathadric is to be lynched.

img_3878.jpg

Surrounded by his fellow security officers and the rest of the crew, Ensign Pewter resigned himself to his fate.

img_3879.jpg

He left for interrogation.

End Day Two

Get those night actions in!

Edited by Bob