Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur 2.0: Day Two

banner2.0.png

img_3860.jpg

It was late at night on the Excalibur, and Ensign Timothy Mandel / Dannylonglegs (Sorry bud, I'll miss your poetry!) is out checking the engines.

img_3861.jpg

He takes off his hat that somehow covers up his long flowing hair just as a blacked out figure enters.

"Hey Mandel! There's a problem with this engine over here. The Fleet Admiral told me to tell you to fix it."

"Hmm...I should really get protective gear but if the Fleet Admiral needs it done then I suppose it's an emergency!"

He then showed why safety comes first always.

img_3862.jpg

img_3863.jpg

img_3864.jpg

And that was the end of Ensign Mandel.

img_3865.jpg

Elsewhere, Ensign Peter Robbins / Peanuts was washing his hands in a comically large sink, about to go to bed and watch his favorite show "Jeopardy!" hosted by Alec Trebek the IV when a figure approached.

img_3866.jpg

"Oh! Hello!"

"I came to say good night, but then I noticed the huge puddle at your feet!"

"Gasp! Where?!"

img_3867.jpg

"I don't see a puddle!"

"Trust me, there is. :devil:"

img_3868.jpg

And that was the end of Ensign Robbins.

img_3869.jpg

The next morning, the crew gathered in the rec-room for some breakfast and downtime. Ensign Campbell practiced his trumpet while Lieutenant Commander Gordon handed out more flowers.

img_3872.jpg

"I got a bowl of applesauce for breakfast." Ensign Falcon said proudly.

"I got a potato, because I told the host they should be in the game." Lieutenant Hornby said.

img_3871.jpg

Fleet Admiral Bob then took his position.

"Last night, two disposable ensigns great men were killed. Both Ensign Timothy Mandel / Dannylonglegs and Ensign Peter Robbins / Peanuts were Loyalists.

Do better today or I'm afraid I'll have to take drastic measures."

Non Playable Characters:

admiral.jpg_thumb.jpg

Admiral Bob --- Played By Bob

Players: (23)

Command Officers:

1.jpg

First Officer Commander Cameron Walters --- Played By Scouty

2.jpg

Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon --- Played by Scubacarrot

3.jpg

Chief Engineer Lieutenant Commander Matthew Wilder --- Played by fhomess

4.jpg

Chief Medical Officer Lieutenant Commander Julius Burbank, M.D. --- Played by Brickdoctor

5.jpg

Chief Security Officer Lieutenant George Harper --- Played by Dragonator

6.jpg

Science Officer Lieutenant Michael McAndrews --- Played by Tamamono

Officers:

7.jpg

Lieutenant Donna Willis, chief research officer --- Played by KingOfTheZempk

8.jpg

Lieutenant Arnold Daly, chief astrophysicist --- Played by Rufus

9.jpg

Lieutenant Richard Francis, chief astrobiology officer --- Played by AwesomeStar

10.jpg

Lieutenant Thomas Hornby,chief cartography officer --- Played by Shadows

11.jpg

Lieutenant Michelle Wheeler, chemist --- Played by Inconspicuous

12.jpg

Lieutenant Suzanne Vanderbilt, med-bay nurse --- Played by Fugazi

13.jpg

Lieutenant Joshua Wright, med-bay nurse --- Played by CallMePie

23.jpg

Lieutenant Zachary Jones, junior engineer --- Played by Masked Builder

Enlisted:

14.jpg

Ensign Jason Falcon, helmsman --- Played by Hinckley

15.jpg

Ensign Samantha York, navigator --- Played by Flare

16.jpg

Ensign Toby Rockford, security --- Played by darkdragon

17.jpg

Ensign Brian Pewter, security --- Played by Palathadric

18.jpg

Ensign Jack Campbell, security --- Played by Dakar A

21.jpg

Ensign Allison Williams, engineer --- Played by swils

22.jpg

Ensign Robert Holloway, engineer --- Played by Waterbrick Down

Gone, but not forgotten:

20.jpg

Ensign Timothy Mandel, engineer --- Played by Dannylonglegs, electrocuted on Night One; Loyalist :sing:

19.jpg

Ensign Peter Robbins, janitorial staff --- Played by Peanuts, blown apart on Night One; Loyalist :sing:

Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Loyalists or the League of Purists. To win the game, the Loyalists must vote or kill off all the League of Purists, while the League of Purists need to outnumber the Loyalists. Additionally, keep on the look out for other factions.

2. Each day will be played out in its own topic. During a day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting must be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after those 72 hours. After the day has concluded, a night will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of nighttime.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the day threads. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. Don't edit your posts, or I will cry.

9. Post in all of the day threads, or I will cry.

10. Please don't metagame to much, or I will cry.

11. I hate taking avatar photos, so don't make fun of me or I'll cry.

12. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense. Your character will also die in the most gruesome and awful way possible. I also won't cry.

Edited by Bob

Are there two Scum teams?? Why would a vigilante go after either of those two? :wacko:

Oh, I may as well get this out of the way... :innocent:

Ensign Jason Falcon Flipz Out

A play in two acts by Harriet the Slut

Act One

Scene 1

Science Officer Lieutenant Michael McAndrews (Tammo): Hey Jason Falcon.

Jason Falcon: Oh, hi.

Michael McAndrews: I know it's not even Day One, but we're playing together! Yay! It'll be fun to play together again! Should I claim bomb? :grin:

Jason Falcon: Like you did when you were Scum in IMHOTEP?

Michael McAndrews: He hee... I'm not Scum.

Jason Falcon: Then why are you PMing me so early? Hey everybody! Michael sent me a PM during the confirmation thread! Seems a little odd, doesn't it?

Michael McAndrews: No, it's not odd. Everyone's doing it! PMing is the new meat shield!

Jason Falcon: OK.

First Officer Commander Cameron Walters (Scouty): Hi.

Jason Falcon: Hello.

Cameron Walters: I am PMing you too.

Jason Falcon: I see that. It's a bit early in the game, right? Seems a little Scummy.

Cameron Walters: Maybe, you're Scummy!

Ensign Jack Campbell (Dakar A): Hi.

Jason Falcon: What???

Jack Campbell: Want to share suspicions?

Jason Falcon: We've barely started Day One, I don't have any suspicions yet!

Jack Campbell: OK, want to see a baby picture of me?

Jason Falcon: No!

Scene 2

Jiminy Cricket: Hi Jason Falcon.

Jason Falcon: Are you an alias for one of the characters?

Jiminy Cricket: No, I'm your conscience!

Jason Falcon: Oh good, I need someone to talk to so this is a scene and not a monologue.

Jiminy Cricket: O-Kee-Do-Kee!

Jason Falcon: Three people PMed me early and I think that's really odd. But, I'm a vanilla townie and I have no way of telling if any of them are Scum or not.

Jiminy Cricket: Gee Willikers!

Jason Falcon: I know. That's what I thought. So, I guess if I really want to make something happen in this game I have to make up a Night Action.

Jiminy Cricket: Make one up?

Jason Falcon: Stop interrupting! I will make up a Night Action. I call it "Lying to the suspicious."

Jiminy Cricket: Lying is wrong. It'll make your nose grow.

Jason Falcon: Shut the megabluck up, Jiminy Cricket. Now, if I send each one of the suspicious people a PM and tell them I'm the investigator and one of them is Scum, they'll try to kill me.

Jiminy Cricket: But then you'll be dead.

Jason Falcon: True. But at least a real power role won't be targeted and if I tell someone else what I did, they'll know who to suspect!

Jiminy Cricket: But who are you going to tell? What if they're Scum?

Jason Falcon: WIFOM! :hmpf_bad: I'll tell a few people, I guess. One of them is bound to be Town. :wacko: This game is nerve-wracking!

Act Two

Scene 1 - the end of Day One

Jason Falcon: Hi Jack, Cameron and Michael.

Jack, Cameron and Michael: Hi.

Jason Falcon: If I were the investigator, hypothetically of course, who do you think I should target tonight? :wink:

Scene 2

Jason Falcon: Hello Butch Cassidy. Hello Sundance Kid.

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid: :sweet: Hi! :sweet:

Butch Cassidy: How many consciences do you need?

Sundance Kid: No, we're aliases.

Butch Cassidy: Oh, these plays give me a headache.

Jason Falcon: I'm a control freak without a Night Action, so I told Michael, Jack and Cameron that I'm the investigator. I'm telling you in case I get killed, you'll know who to suspect.

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid: :hmpf::look:

Scene 3

Jiminy Cricket: You shouldn't have lied!

Jason Falcon: Technically, I didn't. I never said I was the investigator. I only said "if" and "hypothetically". They inferred. :tongue:

Jiminy Cricket: That's a lie and you know it.

Jason Falcon: Maybe I should tell one more person in case Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid are both Scum.

Jiminy Cricket: Oh, what the hell? If the next person you tell is Scum, then you've given them five people to blame your murder on!

Jason Falcon: If I survive, I should write a thorough play to explain what I did, so it doesn't come back and bite me in the megablocks.

Jiminy Cricket: No! If the Scum think you're the investigator, maybe there's some benefit in keeping it going for another day. You could just tell the people you've lied to that you were blocked or better yet, the result was unsuccessful. What a mess you've made. But, in for a penny, in for a pound. You should definitely hold some secrets this time instead of constantly playing your cards all the time. What is it? Do you like the attention? Does your ego need to be constantl...

(Jason Falcon stomps the life out of Jiminy Cricket. Jason Falcon's nose grows.)

The End.

I know there are never clues to people's affiliations in the pics, but what is Dannylonglegs holding? Is that some indication that he had a Night Action? :hmpf_bad: I hope not. I also wonder why he turned into a skeleton and then into a black leg and two black arms. :look: Was he a post-death shape-shifter? Is that a Night Action?

Just great, two more dead loyalists in addition to not making a lynch yesterday. I made no advancements yesterday, so I need to go back through the day.

Interesting choices for kills. I can understand that a Vig with no real idea of whom to target might kill Mandel because of the votes for him Yesterday, though there were more votes for Pewter. I am surprised that Robbins was killed, though. He is usually a quality member of the Town in these situations, so it makes some sense as a Scum kill, but he's not the most obvious choice for a metagame-kill.

First Officer Commander Cameron Walters (Scouty): Hi.

Jason Falcon: Hello.

Cameron Walters: I am PMing you too.

Jason Falcon: I see that. It's a bit early in the game, right? Seems a little Scummy.

Cameron Walters: Maybe, you're Scummy!

To be clear, I pmed you with a joke about our last time playing together, and most know how spectacularly awful that was (Pelly :sing: !). I should stop it because you turn into a paranoid/tricky freak or are scum :sceptic: .

Shithole. :hmpf_bad: Mandel and his stupid voting. :sadnew:

The raygun, I'm assuming, belongs to the vigliante like in the simulation. Other than a painfully obvious attempt to make his accusers seem like bad guys, I can't think of a much better reason to kill Mandel. :sceptic: Maybe they're just messing with our heads. :wacko:

To be clear, I pmed you with a joke about our last time playing together, and most know how spectacularly awful that was (Pelly :sing: !). I should stop it because you turn into a paranoid/tricky freak or are scum :sceptic: .

I told Butch and Sundance that your reactions to my fake investigator claim seemed Town and I now highly doubt you are Scum...if that's any consolation. :sceptic:

Now why on earth would the scum kill Mandel? :sceptic: Plenty of people still suspected him. The only explanation I can think of is that they're trying to frame Gordon, but would anybody be stupid enough to try to do that after it's been done a thousand times? :laugh: That is the question, I suppose.

And what about whoever Peanuts was playing? What would a vigilante have to gain from killing him? That was a vigilante, right? :look: I think it was last time. Although it could also be a second scum team or an SK.

Either way, we're right where we started, except with two less townies around. This is why NL is never a good idea. :facepalm:

*play*

I'm disappointed in you, Falcon. :sceptic: That was a good reaction test - you had me going for a while there. You should have continued to gauge the reactions of suspicious people - and maybe even faked a guilty on one of us today. You and your damned conscience. :hmpf:

I told Butch and Sundance that your reactions to my fake investigator claim seemed Town and I now highly doubt you are Scum...if that's any consolation. :sceptic:

You're so tricksy. I'm only upset because my name popped up in your play; it was unexpected, so, it didn't seem like you were highly doubtful of my scumminess. Sounds like you still have some suspicions if you didn't bother to offer an alias for me?

Though, as you know from experience, I don't handle quite well with this kind of unexpected turns, so, sorry I went a bit too far. :blush:

And what about whoever Peanuts was playing? What would a vigilante have to gain from killing him? That was a vigilante, right? :look: I think it was last time. Although it could also be a second scum team or an SK.

I have him down in my notes for "dividing the votes further at the end of the day." Maybe that has something to do with it. Although, the vote was for Ensign Jack Campbell, who is the person I found the most suspicious. Perhaps the Scum wanted to silence Peanuts for something he was right about:

The only person I'm really suspicious of (and, yeah, here comes another late accusation) would be Ensign Campbell.

He was the rather quick to follow Mandel against Gordon, with an argument that was all metagaming and didn't really add to the accusation.

Being called out for this, he said, that he didn't think him to be scum, but simply wanted a reaction. Later he said, that Gordon' defense was sufficient, which simply pointed out how ridiculous his staement was and counter-accused him.

Right after that he voted for McAndrews, who he quickly unvoted him.

He also jumped on the almost-bandwagon against Pewter, not because he said he was scum, but because one of teh scum team always jokes, which isn't even true. This somewhat also goes for anyone else who voted for Pewter, before he had time to defend himself, of course, which I find strange, but I'm sure they aren't all scum.

Oh, I completely forgot:

Vote: Ensign Campbell (Dakar A)

I'm willing to vote someone else if I find them suspicious and voting for them might help us achieve a lynch. But for now, I'm going with Campbell.

I agreed with this, but didn't change my vote since I was planning a sting. I agree with the dearly departed Peanuts and would be happy to vote for Ensign Jack Campbell (Dakar A) when the time comes.

You're so tricksy. I'm only upset because my name popped up in your play; it was unexpected, so, it didn't seem like you were highly doubtful of my scumminess. Sounds like you still have some suspicions if you didn't bother to offer an alias for me?

Though, as you know from experience, I don't handle quite well with this kind of unexpected turns, so, sorry I went a bit too far. :blush:

No worries. I'm glad you're not upset. I wanted to make sure it came out immediately as I knew the real investigator could pop up at any time. Also, if I tried to keep the ruse going it could backfire on me, if the Scum have a role cop, and they would turn the focus to my lie if they somehow found out. I had to come out and admit it first. It would've gotten harder and harder to get away with the ruse. There's absolutely no reason for the Scum to go after me now. And our protector can focus on better targets as well. What if Scouty or Tammo was a protector and wasted their Action on me? And then we lost the real investigator. Besides, I learned a lot about the two of you and feel my suspicions against Dakar A were well founded, so it wasn't a complete loss. I do wish the two of you were anonymous in the play, but I wrote it very fast... It's just as valuable to keep the people I trust anonymous as it is those with Night Actions. Anyway, I wrote the play as a possible post for someone to put up if I had died. When the day went up, I hastily posted it without thinking of removing the names. :sceptic:

So, hi there Ensign Jack Campbell. :grin: How's it going?

I do wish the two of you were anonymous in the play, but I wrote it very fast... It's just as valuable to keep the people I trust anonymous as it is those with Night Actions. Anyway, I wrote the play as a possible post for someone to put up if I had died. When the day went up, I hastily posted it without thinking of removing the names. :sceptic:

It does out us as possible targets for the Purists because if we're seen as very townie, we're not likely to get lynched so it's better they kill those who aren't likely to get lynched. I hope you do exercise extra caution in your future plays. Maybe send it to an editor first :tongue: .

Again, I'm rather sure the gun belongs to the vig. Yet his suspicion and place in Falcon's play leaves him looking bad even if Robbins' death wasn't to stop him from attacking Campell. If nothing better comes up, I won't have trouble with placing a vote on him. Despite the fact that he agreed with Mandel, it seemed like he was trying to jump on an early bandwagon than anything else, and was quick to bring up the excuse of 'just looking for a reaction' when Gordon voted for him.

Well, looks like Mandel was town after all. :sceptic: Although I kept my vote for him yesterday, our private correspondence after the day ended lessened my suspicions.

I don't understand why the scum would have killed him. He clearly had people accusing him in the day thread, so why kill him if there was a chance he would be voted out? I guess we can't assume that it was the scum who killed him.

Let's try to get our act together today.

So, hi there Ensign Jack Campbell. :grin: How's it going?

Quite well, how about you? :tongue: Well, I didn't suspect that you were faking cop, but incase you were worried, I kept it close to my chest, because I have no reason to out the cop, fake or otherwise. If I were scum, you are right, I would've told the rest of the Scum that you were the cop, and would've tried to get you killed. Seeing as you are alive, you can tell that I'm not scum. Also, for those who are curious, I suggested that he investigated Tamamono, and he said:

I was inclined to trust Tammo and I agree that he would be an asset for the Town. He would be a good target for investigation. He was tripping my Scumdar early on, but he's seemed pro-Town since. Best to be sure. :thumbup:

Now, I don't know how sincere that was seeing as he faked the whole "I'm the Cop! Whoopee! :laugh: " thing, but that's all that I have.

As for the Scum kill, I think they may have been trying to frame me by killing Peanuts, to cover Palathadric. I am still very suspicious of him, and feel that he is Scum. No facts to back that up, just a gut feling and his gameplay behaviour. :sceptic:

Again, I'm rather sure the gun belongs to the vig. Yet his suspicion and place in Falcon's play leaves him looking bad even if Robbins' death wasn't to stop him from attacking Campell. If nothing better comes up, I won't have trouble with placing a vote on him. Despite the fact that he agreed with Mandel, it seemed like he was trying to jump on an early bandwagon than anything else, and was quick to bring up the excuse of 'just looking for a reaction' when Gordon voted for him.

:wacko: You mean Dakar or the vig? You say the gun belongs to the vig and then say "his" suspicion and place in my play. The vig wasn't in the play, but when you continue, you are clearly referring to Jack Campbell. Are you a neutral role cop that investigated Campbell last night and found him to be a vig? :wacko: What the hell are you saying?

Could the gun belong to a serial killer?

Also, I feel that the vig kill was more likely Dannylonglegs than Peanuts, since he was under suspicion during the day, and a smart scum team (Not saying that they couldn't be dumb, but let's assume that they're smart! :laugh: ) would've gone for someone who they thought cthat they couldn't get an easy lynch on. :sceptic:

As for the Scum kill, I think they may have been trying to frame me by killing Peanuts, to cover Palathadric. I am still very suspicious of him, and feel that he is Scum. No facts to back that up, just a gut feling and his gameplay behaviour. :sceptic:

This is where my mind has trouble reconciling things. I still don't trust you but I think palathdric would've been the logical lynch yesterday. Maybe with danny dead, those who were so gung-ho against him will vote for palathdric.

Who did vote for Mandel (Dannylonglegs)?

Ensign Pewter / Palathadric : 9 (Rufus, Dakar A, Scouts, Scubacarrot, AwesomeStar, Hinckley, Shadows, KingOfTheZempk, darkdragon, )

Lieutenant Commander Gordon / Scubacarrot : 2 (Masked Builder, Dannylonglegs)

Ensign Mandel / Dannylonglegs : 5 (Fugazi, CallMePie, Brickdoctor, Inconspicuous, fhomess)

Lieutenant Willis / KingOfTheZempk : 1 (Tamamono)

Ensign Campbell / Dakar A : 1 (Peanuts)

There. I've highlighted our two known town roles in green and the ones who voted for Mandel or split the vote (some very late in the day - eyes Tammo - ) in red.

Scum rarely lacks the knowledge of foresight to all vote for the same person. If palathdric is Scum, maybe one of them even voted for him, but the rest spread it out to avoid him being lynched? Lynching palathdric would be the best way to find out. Let's not waste this chance to learn from the voting record, let's lynch Ensign Pewter (palathdric) today!

I don't understand why the scum would have killed him. He clearly had people accusing him in the day thread, so why kill him if there was a chance he would be voted out? I guess we can't assume that it was the scum who killed him.

I agree. We cannot assume who is who in the pictures, so we cannot say who the killer was on just that basis. With that said, it sounds more logical that it was the vig that killed Mandel, because I can't see the scum or even a sk killing him. I hope the vig doesn't keep randomly killing people and end up hurting town more than helping it :sceptic: .

I agree with Falcon that Robbin's, someone who did not raise any suspicions, killing is suspicious and may be be connected with his voting of Ensign Campbell. Maybe Campbell is really a townie and the Purists have made a devilish plan to throw us off, or maybe Campbell is Purist and we should really lynch him today. I'm leaning towards the later, though, I wouldn't be %100 certain he is scum.

This talk of a second scum team is as useful as a no lynch is. I'm not gonna concern myself with it unless we see somebody come up as neither Loyal, Purist, or neutral.

:wacko: You mean Dakar or the vig? You say the gun belongs to the vig and then say "his" suspicion and place in my play. The vig wasn't in the play, but when you continue, you are clearly referring to Jack Campbell. Are you a neutral role cop that investigated Campbell last night and found him to be a vig? :wacko: What the hell are you saying?

:laugh: Sorry. I meant I'm sure Robbins was killed by the vig, but no, everything else has been referring to Campell.

Well this sucks. :angry: We need to figure this out. I started thinking where we were yesterday, and I feel like we made headway, but then lost it. We need to act. Now.

Quite well, how about you? :tongue: Well, I didn't suspect that you were faking cop, but incase you were worried, I kept it close to my chest, because I have no reason to out the cop, fake or otherwise. If I were scum, you are right, I would've told the rest of the Scum that you were the cop, and would've tried to get you killed. Seeing as you are alive, you can tell that I'm not scum.

This post seems like you're very quick (desperate?) to clear yourself. You keep stating the obvious to back up your claim to be Town. Fact is, if you were Scum, there's no guarantee that you would have tried to kill Falcon, and it is not impossible that you could be Scum who tried to kill him and failed. Falcon could have been protected, killer could have been blocked, Falcon might be bulletproof... Just because the fact that Falcon is alive doesn't make you seem Scummy doesn't mean that it makes you any more Townie.

Scum rarely lacks the knowledge of foresight to all vote for the same person. If palathdric is Scum, maybe one of them even voted for him, but the rest spread it out to avoid him being lynched? Lynching palathdric would be the best way to find out. Let's not waste this chance to learn from the voting record, let's lynch Ensign Pewter (palathdric) today!

Makes sense to finish what we failed to do yesterday, unless something more compelling comes up.

I can get behind this.

:laugh: Sorry. I meant I'm sure Robbins was killed by the vig, but no, everything else has been referring to Campell.

I'm surprised you're so sure of this. Mandel seems a strange scum kill given he was a divisive figure yesterday. I know he spent a fair amount of time trying to convince people after the day ended that he was town - he spoke to me quite a bit about it as I had voted him late. I didn't have the same reaction that Lieutenant Wheeler did, though, and actually became more suspicious of him.

What is causing this certainty that we're seeing a vig kill. There are three options. A vig, a Scum kill and a serial killer (or second faction). I don't see anything that gives any indication either way. Serial killers usually choose middle-of-the-road players so they won't be protected or watched. Peanuts seems like he would've been a good serial killer target.

This post seems like you're very quick (desperate?) to clear yourself. You keep stating the obvious to back up your claim to be Town. Fact is, if you were Scum, there's no guarantee that you would have tried to kill Falcon, and it is not impossible that you could be Scum who tried to kill him and failed. Falcon could have been protected, killer could have been blocked, Falcon might be bulletproof... Just because the fact that Falcon is alive doesn't make you seem Scummy doesn't mean that it makes you any more Townie.

This is true. With a possibility of three killers, one still could've been blocked or an additional target protected. Nothing really clears any suspicion I had from the three people I mentioned. I have a gut feeling about them, but nothing concrete. Nothing anyone else is thinking should be based on my opinion. We can only go off solid night results...of which I have none to share. :sceptic: Hopefully, those who do have Night Actions will find a way to communicate their results to everyone else.

Makes sense to finish what we failed to do yesterday, unless something more compelling comes up.

Maybe our buddy palathdric/Campbell was targetted by one of our Townie actions last night...

What is causing this certainty that we're seeing a vig kill. There are three options. A vig, a Scum kill and a serial killer (or second faction). I don't see anything that gives any indication either way. Serial killers usually choose middle-of-the-road players so they won't be protected or watched. Peanuts seems like he would've been a good serial killer target.

This is true. With a possibility of three killers, one still could've been blocked or an additional target protected. Nothing really clears any suspicion I had from the three people I mentioned. I have a gut feeling about them, but nothing concrete. Nothing anyone else is thinking should be based on my opinion. We can only go off solid night results...of which I have none to share. :sceptic: Hopefully, those who do have Night Actions will find a way to communicate their results to everyone else.

Also the option, if there are three killers, one chose not to make a kill.

Maybe our buddy palathdric/Campbell was targetted by one of our Townie actions last night...

You mean both Pewter and Campbell? Sorta confused on exactly what you mean here.