LuxorV

Batman Minifig Customization Contest - Winners Announced!

Congratulations to everyone who entered! :wink: The winners sure were worthy of the prizes.

Nice! Congrats to all the winners! Awesome entries in this contest, it was hard choosing.

Congrats to all[i/] the participants, as well as the winners! You guys put out some pretty awesome stuff. I know I loved making my fig for this, and I HIGHLY anticipate the next customization contest. Thanks again to LuxorV and The Penguin.

Congratulations to the winners!!

It was such a fantastic contest! This was the first customization contest I entered, and also my first truly presentable custom figure! So I'm really happy to get a special prize. :classic:

Congratulations to all who entered, and a big cheer for LuxorV and The Penguin for hosting this amazing contest! :cry_happy:

Nyan on, and may ze Kittehz be with all of you!!!

I threw together a little something for my two favourite fellow heroes! :tongue:

gotham_heroes_198.png

I threw together a little something for my two favourite fellow heroes! :tongue:

That's very nice of you and also, the illustrations are great. :thumbup:

gotham_heroes_198.png

*oh2* This is amazingly brilliant artwork Catanas! (Thanks for including Kid Flare. :cry_happy: ) You don't know how much I envy your comic-drawing skills, if I had it I would've made a comics featuring this contest's entries, as there are really a lot of awesome characters made by the partcipants. Once again thanks for sharing these (and hope to see more of these comics from you (?)). :thumbup:

*oh2* This is amazingly brilliant artwork Catanas! (Thanks for including Kid Flare. :cry_happy: ) You don't know how much I envy your comic-drawing skills, if I had it I would've made a comics featuring this contest's entries, as there are really a lot of awesome characters made by the partcipants. Once again thanks for sharing these (and hope to see more of these comics from you (?)). :thumbup:

Agreed! Thats really awesome Catanas! :sweet: I'm really flattered to be honest.

Edited by sok117

Its nay problem you guys! They were fun to draw. And Kiel, there's still time :grin:

Awesome artwork Catanas! I'm a bit envious of those two getting their figs drawn by you. :laugh: Amazing job. (By the way, I loved all of your guys' entries to the contest!)

Congratulations to all the winners!

There was a great amount of excellent and creative entries by everyone who participated in the contest. :thumbup:

I would also like to thank LuxorV and The Penguin for the organization of the contest and the generous donation of all the prizes. That is really awesome. :classic:

All prizes have been sent! :sweet:

Now, I can go to vacation! :laugh:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Thanks very much Penguin!

And here's an updated image for my fellow heroes! :grin:

7617253894_6d59a5f624_c.jpg

Sorry for those missing, I might add those further along the line!

AWW that is brilliant Catanas. It took a moment to realise the Captain i made is in there :sweet: . Thank you.

Edited by The Joker1

:thumbup: Good Job Catanas, also, I was wondering if I posted a picture of a minifig, would you draw it?( don't have to, just wondering )

Thanks very much Penguin!

And here's an updated image for my fellow heroes! :grin:

Sorry for those missing, I might add those further along the line!

Very cool! are you going to make villains?

Wow! That is an awesome drawing there Catanas, and I'm honoured that you put Sentinel in there. Funny how your excellent image makes him seem far better than I made him. :classic:

Congratulations to all the winners, who all had amazing entries with brilliant designs. The standard of entries was outstanding, and those who know me will have noticed my increase of photographic ability inspired by this contest. I wish to thank the staff, especially LuxorV, for their hard work in making this contest, and I would like to applaud dear Pengy for doing what makes him so awesome. I love you guys. :thumbup:

Awww! :wub: What a great group picture! Great job, and thanks for including all of our heroes! It would be great if you made one for the villains too! :sweet:

Thanks guys, and its no problem! Like I said before is kind of fun, and there was such a nice array of heroes created by you all. :) You know, I was actually quite surprised by how many flyers there were in the hero category. Maybe that says something! And its actually quite different to come up with many different styles of flying. That said, good practice :grin:

And about the villains, there is a possibility that something may crop up soon :look:

Oh and Himstone, thanks for the kind comments but I'm not really doing requests just now. Busy busy!

Edited by Catanas

You drew my hero as well! :wub:

That definitely made it even more worth entering this contest!