LuxorV

Batman Minifig Customization Contest - Winners Announced!

gallery_1771_104_130774.png

Dear members of Eurobricks, the Batman Minifig Customization Contest is now complete. After the entry and voting phases, we are going to announce the lucky and skilled winners of each category.

Before listing their names, though, I want to thank once again all the entrants for the time and skill they shared in the total of 52 awesome entries we saw in this contest!

Now, for the most anticipated part of this post…

The Category A – Build-a-Villain winners are:

1st Place: - gallery_1771_207_11607.jpg – KielDaMan/Kiel – Vagabond – Champion of the masses (29 points)

2nd Place: – We have a tie between gallery_1771_207_27354.jpg – sok117 – Lone Star and gallery_1771_207_21807.jpg – Oky – Nighthawk (22 points each)

3rd Place: - gallery_1771_207_55361.jpg – natelite – The Mime (17 votes)

gallery_1771_104_227996.png

1st place - 6857 The Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape

2nd place - 6863 Batwing Battle Over Gotham City (one set will be awarded to each of the two tie winners)

3rd place - 6858 Catwoman Catcycle City Chase

The Category B – Build-a-Hero winners are:

1st Place: - gallery_1771_207_7597.jpg – sok117 – NightHawk (41 points)

2nd Place: - gallery_1771_207_1147.jpg – Oky – The Golden Eagle (37 points)

3rd Place: - gallery_1771_207_12925.jpg – KielDaMan/Kiel – Kid Flare (22 points)

gallery_1771_104_35639.png

1st place - 6860 The Batcave

2nd place - 6862 Superman vs. Power Armor Lex

The Category C – Build-a-Gothamite winners are:

1st Place: - gallery_1771_207_26212.jpg – Ruslik – Alex "Daredevil" Brave (21 points)

2nd Place: - gallery_1771_207_59049.jpg – BaraSH – Thomas Bury (16 points)

3rd Place: - gallery_1771_207_27076.jpg – George G. – Berry Ropley (14 points)

gallery_1771_104_76591.png

1st place - 6864 The Batmobile and the Two-Face Chase

2nd place - 6862 Superman vs. Power Armor Lex

Special Prizes Winners (picked by The Penguin and yours truly):

Cat. A: - gallery_1771_207_46308.jpg – Alopex – Nyan

Cat. B: - gallery_1771_207_29422.jpg – Catanas – Speedcat

Cat. C: - gallery_1771_207_26240.jpg – The_Customiser – Brick Grooves

Cat. A wins a 4527 Joker maxifigure, Cat. B wins a 4526 Batman maxifigure and Cat. C wins a 4528 Green Lantern maxifigure. As for the other prizes, these too were sponsored by The Penguin himself!

The winners will have to send their address information to contest sponsor The Penguin via PM within 7 days to claim their prizes.

Now I'm really annoyed that I took the wrong pictures... I think I could have easily won something..

Oh, and congrats to the winners ;)

Edited by JaseTJ

haha...i won! the only outsider from the great trio of sok, oky, and kiel.

Congratulations everyone! I'm very surprised that I won, and it's a set that I really wanted! :sweet:

Thanks guys, great contest!

Congratulations people! All worthy winners! :)

And thankyou very much for the special prize you guys! You really didnt have to but it made me feel better :grin:

I think it's great that there were 52 entries, seeing as 52 has numerological significance in DC comics. (is there no irritating know it all emoticon? imagine one. It will make me feel better :tongue: )

Congrats to the winners!

haha...i won! the only outsider from the great trio of sok, oky, and kiel.

AKA 'the dynamic trio' :grin: .

Congratulations to all the winners.

Wow, thanks for all the votes, everyone! And congrats to my fellow winners, especially my friend Kiel and my like-minded competitor Sok117! Looks like your NightHawk triumphed over mine after all. :laugh: Very well deserved, although all the entries were great. Also, thanks to LuxorV and a special thanks to The Penguin for offering these generous prizes!

Go Dynamic Trio! :grin:

Congrats to all the winners. That was a fun contest and the entries were great. That's pretty amazing that the same three people placed in both Category A and B--you guys really know your superheroes and villains!

I'm also glad Speedcat got recognized. I really dug that entry.

This is awesome! Thank you so much to The Penguin and Luxor for organizing the contest! I'm really quite thankful as it is very generous of them. The entries all look great and it was a lot of fun! :classic:

And thankyou very much for the special prize you guys! You really didnt have to but it made me feel better :grin:

To be honest, I'm surprised your entry didn't do better, so i'm glad it won some special recognition. It was very professional and you should be proud :sweet:

Wow, thanks for all the votes, everyone! And congrats to my fellow winners, especially my friend Kiel and my like-minded competitor Sok117! Looks like your NightHawk triumphed over mine after all. :laugh: Very well deserved, although all the entries were great. Also, thanks to LuxorV and a special thanks to The Penguin for offering these generous prizes!

Go Dynamic Trio! :grin:

I guess good-guys always beat bad-guys :tongue: . The dynamic trio all had excellent entries, and it was neck and neck for all of voting. I think if more people voted, the results could change very easily. Regardless, everyone had great entries.

Lastly, thanks to everyone for all the votes. And another thank-you to Penguin for extending his generosity to provide two second place prizes to the tie in category A.

To borrow a line from Lightning-Tiger

"Until next time, same bat-time, same bat-channel" :sweet:

Great showing eveyrone!

Awesome entries, and very deserving winners! Congrats!

Congratulations everybody! :sweet::thumbup:

Great entries, great ideas and overall lots of fun for everybody, hopefully!

Winners, please, send me the information about you in the following manner:

Name:

City:

Street:

House:

Flat(if needed):

Index (postal code):

Thank you!

As soon as I get all the addresses within a week the prizes will be shipped! :thumbup:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Edited by The Penguin

First all, thank you very much to LuxorV and The Penguin for such a wonderful contest! It was really a blast joining especially with a great amount of fantastic entries. Great job to everybody who entered the contest, I really enjoyed all the unique and colorful characters the participants came up with, creative imagination was really at display in this competition! :thumbup:

And thanks for all the votes, to all who voted for their personal favorites! I'm sure all the participants really appreciated the support. :sweet:

Lastly, a huge thanks to "EB's resident philanthropist" The Penguin for generously sponsoring this contest, and for going the extra mile of giving additional prizes to other deserving entries. Major kudos! :thumbup:

7549748848_1d5bcacbc8_z.jpg

A huge congratulations to all of the winners in all 3 categories! It was very pleasing and enjoyable to see so many high quality entries participating in this one of a kind Batman customisation contest in Eurobricks.

Got to give a huge thanks to The Penguin who is our biggest donor ever on EB for being such a gracious and generous member of our community. He is very kind and I have the utmost respect for sharing the love of our hobby with the deserving members.

This could not be achieved, if our MCW Moderator, LuxorV who had planned and coordinated this entire contest experience!

Well done to all of you! :wub:

Aw! :cry_happy:

Thank you for your kind words, guys! :wub: I trully appreciate your opinion. :sweet:

Everything I do here on EB is for development and fun of our great community! It gives me great pleasure and honour to see that my humble attempts are met with such great appreciation and interest. Thank you, EB!

And my special thanks to LuxorV for his support and help! without his talent, efforts and kindness nothing would've been possible! :wub:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Edited by The Penguin

Well, this was quite a surprise winning the special prize category!

Great job to everyone who entered, the competition was tremendous!

Congratulations to the winners, awesome entries and deserved winners! :thumbup: