danthaman11

Modular Madness: Ferrari Car Dealership

indexed.gif B-OM-23A

This is my entry for the modular madness contest and my first full 32 x 32 modular moc. It is a Ferrari car dealership. I designed and Ferrari type car in the spring and saw the contest a month later and thought it would be good motivation to try and build a car dealership. I have designed some 7 wide cars in the past so a car dealership is something I have always thought about making. Thanks for looking.

CarDealership12S.jpg

This is the dealership with the roof off so you can see the inside from the outside.

CarDealership3S.jpg

Interior picture with the front facade removed.

CarDealership18.jpg

Picture of the back with the back doors open to allow the car to enter and leave the building.

CarDealership6S.jpg

Picture with some of the other official modulars.

CarDealership17S.jpg

More Photos

Edited by Phred

Amazing. I really love the style of the brick built Ferrari sign. It looks just like the real writing. :thumbup:

The design of the cars are also fantastic. :wub:

I do think you could add another level with more desks and offices. :wink:

Awesome! The lettering is perfect, and the building looks very modern, just like a real Ferrari dealership :thumbup:

OMG !

We have a winner !

AWESOME, beautiful and those signs...... :wub: and :excited: !

When it comes to voting I must remember this one !

'danthaman11' you should with your cars post this on Cuusoo plus contact Ferrari too......you might not know where it will take you !

Good luck and Brick On ! :excited:

This is excellent! I LOVE that Ferrari sign( :wub:!), killer job on that. It's perfect. I like the added back door to actually be able to physically drive the car out. The dealership facade looks great and realistic with the all window front so you can see the big ticket car(s) on the inside. But, in favor of an inner showroom, I would've rather seen a few desks to make the sales at.

The cars look amazing. As does the dealership signage. It does not look Lego at all.

Any instructions on how to make our own versions of those cars?

I'm a great fan of Ferrari itself and have been to several Ferrari dealerships. Your MOC brings the atmosphere across very well.

Although it's got a simple outside and I would have liked a second floor, I totally love it. The Ferrari sign really makes it stand out. Excellent work :thumbup:

The Ferrari sign looks great, but stuck between two modulars, this dealership doesn't look imposing enough. It would be great if some offices were added to the upper floor. Nevertheless, it's still a nice model. :thumbup:

I love to the minifigs to the actual cars and Ferrari Sign, however I don't think it fits in with the other sets but with a bit of unprofessional lego magic (especially that back end)but otherwise clever (do the cars actually fit in the garage (both of them I mean)?

The Ferrari sign looks perfect! The cars also capture the look well :thumbup:

I also like the tiled floor :classic:

The cars are very well designed, although too big for my personal taste. I did like that transparent engine cover though! And that said, the idea and the building itself are both great, the interior of the showroom looks very realistic and as others have said: The Ferrari lettering is spot-on. Definitely the star feature of this MOC!

Wow! Thank you all for the kind comments.

But, in favor of an inner showroom, I would've rather seen a few desks to make the sales at.

I changed the interior photo to the one with no minifigs so you can see there is one desk on the left side with some seating for sales to be made. Most of the floor is taken up by the car so there wasn't much space for desks.

Beautiful logo.

Yeah. Love the cars too :wink: Like others have said, it would look a bit better with a second floor, but I can understand how that could be challenging! :classic: