Sign in to follow this  
turtleman2020

BRU1S3R,F1R3 and M0L3

img_0158small.jpg

Here they are.

img_0159small.jpg

M0L3is a spy robot he drills and tunnels into complexes and bases and is armed with two drllls and night vision.

img_0160small.jpg

Here he is in drilling position ready to spy

img_0161small.jpg

F1R3 is a Pyro-bot he welds and burns stuff

img_0162small.jpg

His flamethrower is hooked up to a tank filled with some flamethrower stuff.

img_0164small.jpg

BRU1S3R is a bot designed for brute force and strength. He weilds a wrist machine gun and a wrist blade

img_0165small.jpg

His back

img_0167small.jpg

Here's a How-to on his lower arm design if you use it just give credit. These are all the pices you will need.

img_0168small.jpg

img_0169small.jpg

img_0170small.jpg

img_0171small.jpg

img_0172small.jpg

All together along withS4M

The lower arm is easy, made with common pieces and looks good. I like it!

But I'm not really a fan of custom head. BRU1S3R's doesn't look fitting to me. It seems too long, considering he is bulky and small.

M0L3's head on the other hand seems fine, considering you build him to "transform". I'm loving the simplicity of mole, too. It uses just a few pieces and works quite well. It might occur that there will be critizism on M0L3's feet, but they actually need to be stubby, like on a mole. It looks easy, but is thought trough.

F1R3 is probably my least favourite. His head is a little bit too simple for my taste and you should have stayed with one red. The dark red on the hand and feet don't look like they continue the color scheme very well. He also need some front armor.

That's it for now. I hope to see more!

Edited by KazeMonsuta

The lower arm is easy, made with common pieces and looks good. I like it!

But I'm not really a fan of custom head. BRU1S3R's doesn't look fitting to me. It seems too long, considering he is bulky and small.

M0L3's head on the other hand seems fine, considering you build him to "transform". I'm loving the simplicity of mole, too. It uses just a few pieces and works quite well. It might occur that there will be critizism on M0L3's feet, but they actually need to be stubby, like on a mole. It looks easy, but is thought trough.

F1R3 is probably my least favourite. His head is a little bit too simple for my taste and you should have stayed with one red. The dark red on the hand and feet don't look like they continue the color scheme very well. He also need some front armor.

That's it for now. I hope to see more!

Well I tried making all the heads different. I actually think F1R3 dark red look good, but the lack of front armor does annoy me.

Nice, I like MOL3 the best.

M0L3 seems to be a fan favorite :laugh: He's my fav too just don't tell the other bots.

"Hey! He likes you better? Stupid creator." "Aaaaargggghhh!" *Dismembering sounds* Oops, I think they heard you.