Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur 2.0: Confirmation and Discussion

What if the scum killed the Admiral? :cry_sad:

Why would you do that? :look:

Thanks for playing to those who died.

Thanks to those who hosted. :thumbup: I really had a blast.

OOC: Anyone who was in contact with Flare, please send me the PM chains. Thank you. :classic:

Please do not make out of character posts in the game thread. That is what the discussion thread is for. This particular request, however, if you are replacing Flare, should go directly to Flare, not the people he was in contact with. If you don't get a response directly from Flare, then ask the host to try to request the communications as well. Asking this in the game thread or the discussion thread, and directing it to the people Flare was in contact with can be seen as metagaming, or playing outside of the thread.

Please do not make out of character posts in the game thread. That is what the discussion thread is for. This particular request, however, if you are replacing Flare, should go directly to Flare, not the people he was in contact with. If you don't get a response directly from Flare, then ask the host to try to request the communications as well. Asking this in the game thread or the discussion thread, and directing it to the people Flare was in contact with can be seen as metagaming, or playing outside of the thread.

Sorry about that. Thank you for letting me know. I don't want to make Bob cry. :cry_sad:

Thanks for playing to those who died.

Thanks for both games, I had fun, and learned a lot! :thumbup:

The Excalibur shook a bit, lightly rumbling the rec-room. The lights dimmed, if only for half a second.

What does this mean? :wacko:

:sadnew: ZZZZZZzzzzzz

You guys are megablocking boring

My server is down, and will be for a while. Thus, I am unable to continue in the game. :cry_sad:

@Bob: I enjoyed playing. Thanks.

What the hell are you talking about? :wacko: Server? What does that have to do with your internet access? How are you posting this?

Hinckley no likey quitters.

What the hell are you talking about? :wacko: Server? What does that have to do with your internet access? How are you posting this?

How rude. You didn't even ask how his server is doing right now. He may have really hurt himself and that he's still down, and will be for a while, doesn't sound good at all. :cry_sad:

Let's hope he wasn't carrying a big tray of beer.

220px-Schweizerhaus18.jpg

Oh god, the horror. The memories. The horrible memories!

Edit (oh, how I've missed this button!)

I think Rick is on to something. Legoman is probably posting from one of those oldschool, pre-wifi internet cafes, and his server tripped and fell on the way to bringing Legoman the ethernet cord/connection he had ordered! :laugh:

Edited by swils

How rude. You didn't even ask how his server is doing right now. He may have really hurt himself and that he's still down, and will be for a while, doesn't sound good at all. :cry_sad:

Good point. I really do hope that server hasn't broken his leg. However, I do find it equally rude to quit in the public thread instead of facing the host one-on-one in PM. I, therefore, have no problem saying publicly that if I see LEGOMan273 posting excessively on this site between now and the end of Bob's game there's going to be trouble.

Good point. I really do hope that server hasn't broken his leg.

That would be a terrible thing for a standalone server. :look:

I'm on a public server.

I'm not quitting. I just cannot post everyday, so I do not want to be lynched, because I cannot respond.

My server is down, and will be for a while. Thus, I am unable to continue in the game. :cry_sad:

@Bob: I enjoyed playing. Thanks.

I'm on a public server.

I'm not quitting. I just cannot post everyday, so I do not want to be lynched, because I cannot respond.

:hmpf_bad: You best start making sense.

"I enjoyed playing." Past tense. "Thanks." Goodbye. "Unable to continue in the game :cry_sad:" That means I'm done. Now you say you're not quitting. I'm getting more than a little annoyed with you. Be very clear immediately what your intentions are. Are you just playing the game outside of the day thread here?? :hmpf_bad:

:hmpf_bad: You best start making sense.

I enjoyed playing. Past tense. Thanks. Goodbye. Unable to continue in the game :cry_sad: That means I'm done. Now you say you're not quitting. I'm getting more than a little annoyed with you. Be very clear immediately what your intentions are. Are you just playing the game outside of the day thread here?? :hmpf_bad:

I am not quitting. I am leaving the game because I cannot keep up with it right now.

It seems that we have our own game going on now! :laugh:

I am not quitting. I am leaving the game because I cannot keep up with it right now.

It seems that we have our own game going on now! :laugh:

Leaving the game = quitting.

Are you asking for another player to take your place?

Leaving the game = quitting.

Are you asking for another player to take your place?

Quitting has negative connotations, though. It has the idea of giving up.

Yes.

Quitting has negative connotations, though. It has the idea of giving up.

Yes.

I suppose you won't mind if I just suspend your posting ability for two weeks then. :thumbup:

:cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: I would mind!

Hey, does anyone know what happened to LEGOman? His PMs, avatar, and signature are disabled. Plus, his status says "Mommy busted me and I can't play LEGO Mafia and Roleplay games anymore."

Can anyone shed light on this? I'd hate to have to get a new player in 36 so close to the end and when Daxus was so active and contributive. :frown:

Why would you mind if you're not able to post anyway??