Sign in to follow this  
Bricky0

Bryant's Custom (and purist) DC Justice League and Villains.

First I will start out with the baddies-

7497099180_de9ebed4c2_b.jpg

Left to right: Amazo, Captain Cold, Darkseid, Lex Luthor ( I love that Head), Joker (eyebrows.....), BIzarro, Solomun Grundy, and Black adam.

How could I improve them? Any criticizem?

And the heroes-

7503546668_8d182b538a_b.jpg

Left to Right: Atom, Hawkman, Aquamanm, Flash, Wonder Women, Superman, Batman, Martian Manhunter, Hal Jordan Green Lantern, Black canary, and Green Arrow.

These took me So many months to make, (gathering parts and decals) and I am very proud of how they turned out. The colors, especially on flash and aquaman, match much better in real life. Green lanterns decal will be redone. How else could I improve them? I plan on adding more characters soon too.

Thanks for looking! (Mods, if this is in the wrong place please move it) :)

These are all great , purist and custom alike , good work "Bricky0" :thumbup: . and may I ask where did you get that green lantern torso ? It looks like an actual torso !

Wow, I'm amazed with these DC character customs - the details are cleverly and intricately done! This is how I imagined how the other characters not yet released in LEGO should look like. I actually planned on doing the the other JL superheroes to accompany the ones already released (Supes, Bats, WW, Lantern), but you made these so good that I don't dare to make my own. default_laugh2.gif My favorites among these are the Atom microfig, Hawkman's mask, GA's glove arrow and Flash! Brilliantly done Bricky0! default_thumbup.gif

Wow! These look like official Lego minifigures :thumbup::thumbup: I especially like the purist ones because I can make them :devil: Anyways, VERY nice figures :sweet: I hope to see more from you soon!

What is the torso you're using on Captain Cold? And how are you achieving the extra waist on Amazo?

The torso on captain cold is decaled. And the added height on amazo and solomon is a vent plate, with the center cut out so it can slide over the leg studs. I believ the technique was originally used for halo minifigs.Hope I helped :classic:

Edited by Bricky0