Capt.JohnPaul

Heroica RPG- Quest # 37: Princess Panic

"Ten gold, Hit.. I've worked it out. A is 8, Q is 9 or more, and J is 2+. "

OOC: Does all gold we win go to Lucy? Is there a certain amount she needs?

Edited by TheBoyWonder

"Ten gold, Hit.. I've worked it out. A is 8, Q is 9 or more, and J is 2+. "

OOC: Does all gold we win go to Lucy? Is there a certain amount she needs?

Huh? A is ace, Q is queen, J is jack. :wacko:

Lycan: A,3,5 Do you want the Ace to be a 1 or 11? Currently you are at 19. (or 9)

Lucy needs 20 gold. If you want Patricia to also help, that's another 20. They also have more friends that can help.

" I wish for it to be 11, leaving me on 19. Lets hope this is enough. I now stick."

Lycan- A,3,5 Stay- 19

Dealer- K,2, Hit3 Hit, Q- Bust

Lycan wins 10 gold!

barkeeper.png

"So... want a drink or something? Place yer bets"

Sorrow- 8,5

Lycan- 4,6

Dealer-Q,?

" Well that's enough for Lucy! I shall bet 10 gold and hit. "

Lycan- 4,6,4 -14

barkeeper.png

"Ha. Your luck has run out."

" Can I hit again? If so, I shall!"

barkeeper.png

"Of course."

Lycan- 4,6,4,8

barkeeper.png

"Bust!"

It's now down to Sorrow and the dealer this round.

Sorrow-8,5

Dealer- Q,?

" I knew it was going to run out eventually. At least I have secured the services of one of you beautiful ladies. Sorrow to get yourself Lucy, Patricia's mine! :devil: "

"Hit me."

Sorrow- 8,5,9 Bust

Dealer- Q,7

Sorrow loses 15 gold.

barkeeper.png

"Ouch. You all up for another round? Or would you like to see what I have to drink?"

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

"Xre'tra- know what, it's not even worth wasting breath on. Lets see what you have to drink."

A familiar man from the market enters the tavern. He completely ignores Lycan and goes straight to Sorrow and Benji.

bandit2.png

"Familiar faces. Heroes, come take a seat. We have things to discuss do we not? Let's get to business. 50 gold to know all about politics, nature, or history. Alternately, I could explain all three, for 50 gold, but they won't be in-depth. Do you prefer anything?"

"Perhaps you could help me learn about this tower? Who's in it? Who's guarding it? How could I get in?"

"Xre'tra- know what, it's not even worth wasting breath on. Lets see what you have to drink."

heroica-elixir.jpg Elixir- 42 gold

heroica-potion.jpg Potion- 5 gold

heroica-grandpotion.jpg Grandpotion- 12 gold

heroica-mead.jpg Mead- 19 gold

heroica-venom.jpg Venom- 6 gold

heroica-smokebomb.jpg Smoke bomb- 5 gold

"Perhaps you could help me learn about this tower? Who's in it? Who's guarding it? How could I get in?"

bandit2.png

"Ahhh.. so you want the brief overview then? The tower is the man base for the Fantome Croise. It's guarded by his allies, Dark Crusaders. Apparently, he wants a New World or something. He's out of his mind. There's a main wooden gate, and a small wooden door that no-one knows about. Now, it's guarded of course, but you'll have to find a way to remove those guards. In addition, my farmer friends are good at nature and tools. Any ideas?"

Don't forge you owe him gold when you are done with questions.

-----------------------------

woman3.png

"Oh Lycan. I can help you get into the tower. Maybe some encouragement? Also, for the 20 gold you won, I can 'distract' some of the guards. Lucy and her friends can do the same, but they also require 20 gold."

Does the party talk to anyone else?

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

woman3.png

"Oh Lycan. I can help you get into the tower. Maybe some encouragement? Also, for the 20 gold you won, I can 'distract' some of the guards. Lucy and her friends can do the same, but they also require 20 gold."

OOC: does the gold have to be won in Blackjack?

OOC: does the gold have to be won in Blackjack?

QM Note: No, I just thought I'd give you a chance to gain gold with out spending your own. Though it appears you lost some already. :look::laugh:

QM Note: No, I just thought I'd give you a chance to gain gold with out spending your own. Though it appears you lost some already. :look::laugh:

"Lucy, I tried my hand at Blackjack, but apparently my luck has gone rancid. Still, that's no reason to deny a woman like you 20 gold."

I smile slyly under my hood and hand Lucy 20 gold.

" What kind of encouragement beautiful madam? :devil: ?" Lycan gives his most flirtatious smile, before turning to the tavern owner and asked " Do you have rooms here?"

"Lucy, I tried my hand at Blackjack, but apparently my luck has gone rancid. Still, that's no reason to deny a woman like you 20 gold."

I smile slyly under my hood and hand Lucy 20 gold.

Patricia and Lucy have agreed to help the party!

When you want to get into the tower, just say what guards you want to distract, and you will walk past them undetected.

" What kind of encouragement beautiful madam? :devil: ?" Lycan gives his most flirtatious smile, before turning to the tavern owner and asked " Do you have rooms here?"

barkeeper.png

:def_shrug::distressed: "No...."

woman3.png

"I'll make you encouraged for 1 round of battle when you enter the tower."

A BANG is heard as a familiar figure walks into the tavern, ruining Lycan's most perfect opportunity.

drkcrusader.png

"Wench! Over here! Now!" The guard drags Patricia outside. A few minutes later, she comes back in.

Patricia and Lucy have agreed to help the party!

When you want to get into the tower, just say what guards you want to distract, and you will walk past them undetected.

barkeeper.png

:def_shrug::distressed: "No...."

woman3.png

"I'll make you encouraged for 1 round of battle when you enter the tower."

A BANG is heard as a familiar figure walks into the tavern, ruining Lycan's most perfect opportunity.

drkcrusader.png

"Wench! Over here! Now!" The guard drags Patricia outside. A few minutes later, she comes back in.

Despite the possible knee injury that may ensue, I ask anyway.

"What did that brutish tinhead do? Are you feeling alright?"

Despite the possible knee injury that may ensue, I ask anyway.

"What did that brutish tinhead do? Are you feeling alright?"

woman3.png

"I'm fine. He just asked about you that's all. Also, there was another man out there in a cape. I'm scared."

She walks closer to Lycan as she says the last sentence.

Lycian lifts his arms out on to Patricia and he says" No harm shall come to you or your friend. " With that he pulls her into a reassuring embrace while scanning the room.

" Benji, Sorrow, I have a feeling this caped figure maybe quite informative. Shall we pay him a visit? " He places one hand on his Sabre and one remains on Patricia.

Lycian lifts his arms out on to Patricia and he says" No harm shall come to you or your friend. " With that he pulls her into a reassuring embrace while scanning the room.

" Benji, Sorrow, I have a feeling this caped figure maybe quite informative. Shall we pay him a visit? " He places one hand on his Sabre and one remains on Patricia.

"Benji is having a chat with our informant over there. His diplomacy might be key to getting some info, so we should refrain... for now. :devil:

Please don't get too bloodcrazed. I'm being quite serious when I say you need to watch your blood pressure.

" If do decide to fight the caped man outside, I can always call out my other, more violent self.

" If do decide to fight the caped man outside, I can always call out my other, more violent self.

"You suffer from split personality as well...? Oh yes. I'm Syntax, Sorrow's cynical alter-ego. Though I would love a good duel right now, I'm afraid that rushing into situations like this may hamper our mission.

The last sentence is a mere whisper.