STARWARS LEGO!

WHERE ARE THE POLICE?

Lol!

SWL - really, we had a decent Police range last year (yes, I know we had a Fire Station too, but this one is sooo much better). I'm sure there will be more Police in the future, but I for one hope to get something else first!

Yes. I did go solo, and instead of getting only 80 percent of Royalties (Afterall, I wrote all of our hit songs) I get 100 percent. Its a sweet deal. I can also have sex for 3 days straight. (Tantra)

LOL. Its funny, as most people do not want Police Lego anymore - we have new Police Themes every 2 or 3 years. We want civilians! The airports were a step in the right direction! We need more!!!

I wouldn't worry, I know there will be more Police sets to follow.

(But no Police reunion :'-( :'-( :'-( : the 3 members hate each other)

WHERE ARE THE POLICE?

They're busy given speeding tickets to holiday shoppers. Seriously though, we've had enough police to build a military state! Time to pursue other city folk.

They're busy given speeding tickets to holiday shoppers.

Not round my area they're not! The other day, someone raced straight round the roundabout without stopping :-| . There's never any police around when you need them...

You never see the police out & about these days, as they are all hiding behind their speed cameras.

7236-1.jpg

And, you won't know you were speeding until weeks later when you get the fine

(I'd love to have had time to knock up a vignette of a man getting a speeding letter, but havn't got the time what with christmas aproaching and mrs Jof out on a jolly & me having to put the kids in bed)

Jof

Don't be worry Starwars Lego! The police theme is the theme that we always have in the city line. So, if we don't have new sets for 2007 (because of the firemen, and I will say yes when you see the sets), we will for 2008!

He he Calvin that was border line for what can be posted here... there are kids her

But good one i can say as adult ;-)