Jason Cicchini

Avalonia Map v3.0

No, it's okay; I have no desire for that particular island; I was just confused. If you could make that island just south-east of Moria a little bigger, I'll take that one instead. :classic: (or if you can't change the size, that's fine, too)

My land has, since the first time land was given out, been named the Isle of Bricdocton. (it's in the first post of the Avalonia thread, too - very original name, I know :grin: )

After what I did I think I can arrange it to be a bit bigger default_blink.gif

You'll be there in the next update!

~Dangerous

Edited by Legonardo

After what I did I think I can arrange it to be a bit bigger default_blink.gif

You'll be there in the next update!

~Dangerous

Perfect, thanks. :classic:

I got here by a link in the Main Avalonia Thread that advised new Avalonia members to "claim land here"

As I might be an Avalonian for some months now, I spent two of these months on almost constant holidays and away from most of my lego. So here I am, back for two weeks and trying to get to know the story behind Historica and everything. Anyway, I was told to "claim land here". Before I do so, I have 2 questions:

Why is it important that I have MY land?

Do the red spots on the map with the red names belong to someone or is it just what they are called?

Banana

the red areas are those claimed by other guild members. the claiming a spot allows members to build their own villages and develop there own stories within the Avalonia lands

Just noticed that there is a forest missing! In the borders between Darwynia and Benoic lies a forest, not so large though as seen in this pic

7453682416_e52d633dff.jpg

Just noticed that there is a forest missing! In the borders between Darwynia and Benoic lies a forest, not so large though as seen in this pic

7453682416_e52d633dff.jpg

Thanks for pointing that out, although the small forests arent so much noticed on the map (Augmar forest in Glevum I will use as an example) but I will put yours in anyway.

Cheers!

~Legonardo

Thanks LD!

Great to see the map on the frontpage of Avalonia. However I think the legend of the map is a little old. The legend is showing numbers but there are no numbers in the map, which I think is a good thing! Instead of numbers, wouldn´t be better just to write up the Countys names and their Lords instead?

Just my 2 cents

Thanks LD!

Great to see the map on the frontpage of Avalonia. However I think the legend of the map is a little old. The legend is showing numbers but there are no numbers in the map, which I think is a good thing! Instead of numbers, wouldn´t be better just to write up the Countys names and their Lords instead?

Just my 2 cents

I completely agree!

I am not able to edit posts but if someone who is able to do that could that would be great.

BB would you like to claim land? if you are having trouble you could simply point out the initial area you want it in and I'll do the rest (exact location, shape), the only bit that you really do by yourself is the name, there are suggestions on page 5 or 6 from our leader.

keep bricking!

~Legonardo

Ok, thanks, that sounds pretty interesting. If possible I would like the spot in the north-east of Albion, between A.T.C. and Woodward (if I read correctly), maybe stretching out a little bit to the north. I'd like a bit of lake and a bit of wood, the size is your choice.

Edited by blue banana

Oh, we can choose terrain? Can there be a forest on about half of my island? (seeing as the inhabitants are Forestmen :grin: )

Oh, we can choose terrain? Can there be a forest on about half of my island? (seeing as the inhabitants are Forestmen :grin: )

Erm... I just thought the dark green areas on the new map are woods... If that is not true I don't necessarily have to have wood

Erm... I just thought the dark green areas on the new map are woods... If that is not true I don't necessarily have to have wood

I think they are. There just aren't any on the island I chose.

Could someone please add a river to Stryenia? It would feature in my next MOC and I think it would look weird without it on the map. Thanks in advance!

Hi I would like to point out that Arfelan is just next to Antyria by the right.

Great job.