Jason Cicchini

Avalonia Map v3.0

Wat is shaded in red has been taken, so anywhere other than those areas are good! thick red line is the Avalonian border and the dotted lines are the major trade routes.

Ok, here is my plot of land:

It is the black line on one of the northern Mystic Isles. not sure what name to give it though, does it have to be like Ynys something or can I give my Island any name I want?

Edit: my Island is called Alara

Edited by Kelmanator

7595011900_a093286dec_b.jpg

latest update!

Beautiful work, LD!

I would like my islands to be named DeVine Isles. :laugh:

Edited by Dustin

I would also like to point out that no one is using the naming conventions that you told me to use.

Those were suggestions. You don't HAVE to use them. :classic:

I would also like to point out that no one is using the naming conventions that you told me to use.

As Dustin said, those are just suggestions. I make up names that I like most the time some times I use google's translator to come up with names, using Welsh, Hungarian or other languages. sometimes even combining a word of one language with a second from another.

Kelmanator I can't see you pic

yeah DCs names where only suggestions, or things to base your names off if you are have trouble making a name

That is very odd, as I added my picture to the post. I don't know what has happened :wacko:

It is the big Island on the north of the mystic Isles next to Stormblessed's Isle of Ynys.

7612579574_5cbfa37275_b.jpg

is that what you where thinking of?

I have claimed a small area of land in the north called Lindinis, neighboring Buckland.

For those who have not yet claimed land: if you could aim for the north or the enchanted forest you could snatch a bigger area :wink:

Once again, I'd like to thank Legonardo Davidy for his magnificent effort in this project! It's so awesome to see this mighty nation coming together so well!

On a side note, now seeing everyone's lands laid out, there is still much more to be covered than I expected. PLUS! :laugh: The areas left unsettled are environmentally diverse, and offer a lot of chance to new and old Guild members alike the chance to really step outside of the comfort zone!

And if anyone decides to sit out or has problems with the 4th Challenge, there's still a whole big Harbor Town at the Great Delta that is as yet un-built.

harbortown.jpg

And now, off to figure out what the megablocks I'm doing for my elemental monster!

I have claimed a small area of land in the north called Lindinis, neighboring Buckland.

It is very nice to see you neighboring me! I'm sure you'll have an eye on the Mitgardian border. :thumbup:

Hey David, I've decided to name my small plot of land 'Old Darkwood forest.' Or at least, that is what in world people will refer to it as.

Hey David, I've decided to name my small plot of land 'Old Darkwood forest.' Or at least, that is what in world people will refer to it as.

OK, will do. do you want the same land mass you had (or bigger/smaller, bigger preferably, T'is a long name to fit in a small area of land!)?

Great to see all the countys! :thumbup: Have all claimed their plot? Is this map going to the Avalonian Frontpage?

Is the Harbor Town a future community build or has it already happened?

Is the Harbor Town a future community build or has it already happened?

Future community build that will be released after challenge 6 wraps up, it is currently under development.

Future community build that will be released after challenge 6 wraps up, it is currently under development.

I'm curious how you came to know such information so long before its release?

I'm curious how you came to know such information so long before its release?

you know things when you're Avalonia's little helper default_blink.gif

I know I haven't been active in Historica for a while, but I do plan to build for Avalonia, and I must ask: why is the island upon which my #6 watchtower from Challenge 1 built now named something else? (Ynys L'tgamir, if I read the map correctly)

Oh sorry! default_blush.gif

I must have missed your post when I made the map and another member - Stormblessed - claimed it. you two could negotiate and figure something out (he has another island) or You could simply claim something else ... or bothdefault_devg1.gif

my apologies, I'll try not to repeat that

while your at it could you please give your land a name? thanks

~Dangerous

No, it's okay; I have no desire for that particular island; I was just confused. If you could make that island just south-east of Moria a little bigger, I'll take that one instead. :classic: (or if you can't change the size, that's fine, too)

My land has, since the first time land was given out, been named the Isle of Bricdocton. (it's in the first post of the Avalonia thread, too - very original name, I know :grin: )