Sign in to follow this  
Spider-Man

Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Hey everyone just wanted to say a quick hello to the community! I am new to the LEGO community and this is my first site I have joined. I am from Chicago Illinois and currently a college student, which surprisingly is not the best time (financially) to be a LEGO fan. Thanks for all the great information and creation on this website I look forward to checking it all out and hopefully meeting some new people :thumbup:

Welcome to the best Lego site on the web! (Web, get it?) I know almost everyone here can sympathize with you on not being in the best position to get all the Lego they want. Ah well, it's still an awesome hobby! Do you MOC? See ya around!

Thanks for the welcome! I have dabbled with it but still don't have the pieces to really make amazing things like some people on here!

Also I do like the web pun :thumbup: I will be sure to use web phrases as much as possible on here :wink:

Welcome to Eurobricks! :sweet:

We have Iron Man user, and now we got Spider-Man user. :laugh:

What's your favorite LEGO theme? I'm guessing it's Super Heroes... :grin:

Welcome Spider-Man! I cannot believe someone didn't already take that name! :wink: Enjoy the forums!

Thanks for the welcome everyone! And yes my favorite theme is the hero line :blush: I look forward to getting to know everyone better :thumbup:

Welcome Spider-Man! I am glad somebody has joined in on the superhero names :classic: Enjoy your time on this site! (Avoided saying web site)

Haha thanks for the welcome! And yes I am glad there are now 2 heros roaming these pages :thumbup:

Actually there are a lot more because a lot of the awesome MOCers on here can be considered heros as well!

Haha thanks for the welcome! And yes I am glad there are now 2 heros roaming these pages :thumbup:

Actually there are a lot more because a lot of the awesome MOCers on here can be considered heros as well!

It's funny because both of you guys also have head shots as your avatar of "your" minifigure forms... :laugh:

Edited by just2good

Welcome, from one Spider to another!

I am of the opinion that this is the best Lego related Forum around, and I'm sure you'll have a blast!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Thanks people for the welcome! Lots of great stuff going on here! I am already swinging all over the place trying to keep up with everything!

And I got the idea to do the head shot from seeing Iron-Man's avatar :grin: It worked out perfectly that the high definition pictures came out right at that time to :thumbup:

Edited by Spider-Man

Thanks :classic: I was surprised it was available myself! I was prepared to have to go to some extreme of Spider-Man22313 or something! Maybe there are still other simple heroes names still available? In a couple of weeks maybe we can start to assemble the Avengers :thumbup:

Thanks :classic: I was surprised it was available myself! I was prepared to have to go to some extreme of Spider-Man22313 or something! Maybe there are still other simple heroes names still available? In a couple of weeks maybe we can start to assemble the Avengers :thumbup:

HAHAHAHAHA!! Geniusness!

We really should recreate a superhero team. I was pretty surprised myself that The-Hulk was available.

Hey the big green giant is on now to! Looks like this Avengers initiative is going to take off after all. Some one get a Fury on here ASAP!

Hi Spider-Man, and welcome to the Eurobricks community. :classic:

Too bad we don't have any high quality pictures of the Fury fig.

I am postive that one day we will have a Fury fig :thumbup: With the role he played in the Avengers and Iron Man 2 as well as a major role in the Ultimate Spider-Man show I am sure that one day there will be a Nick Fury figure!

Hi Spider-Man, and welcome to the Eurobricks community. :classic:

Thank you for the welcome :sweet: I already feel all warm and fuzzy on this site!