Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur: Day Three

banner.png

img_3693.jpg

Thomas Hornby / VolcanikPanik strolled down a hallway talking to himself, because he was a weirdo.

"Bwah-ha-ha. We scum are so smart." he said. "Wait, why did I say that I was scum? That's supposed to be a secret!"

img_3694.jpg

"Oh, that's why."

*BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

img_3696.jpg

"Damn, the setting is still too high on this." the figure said.

The next day, the Fleet Admiral assembled the group and had a breakfast waiting for them.

img_3697.jpg

"Good news everyone. It turns out that Thomas Hornby / VolcanicPanik was indeed a member of the League of Purists. As a reward, you may enjoy this wonderful buffet I have for you."

img_3698.jpg

And so everyone celebrated the killing of one of the Purists. They then went back to work.

Non Playable Characters:

admiral.jpg_thumb.jpg

Admiral Bob --- Played By Bob

Players: (19)

Command Officers:

1.jpg

First Officer Commander Cameron Walters --- Played By Tamamono

2.jpg

Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon --- Played by Fugazi

3.jpg

Chief Engineer Lieutenant Commander Matthew Wilder --- Played by Peanuts ]

5.jpg

Chief Security Officer Lieutenant George Harper --- Played by swils

6.jpg

Science Officer Lieutenant Michael McAndrews --- Played by Brickdoctor

Officers:

7.jpg

Lieutenant Donna Willis, chief research officer --- Played by Fhomess

8.jpg

Lieutenant Arnold Daly, chief astrophysicist --- Played by darkdragon

9.jpg

Lieutenant Richard Francis, chief astrobiology officer --- Played by Shadows

11.jpg

Lieutenant Michelle Wheeler, chemist --- Played by Scubacarrot

12.jpg

Lieutenant Suzanne Vanderbilt, med-bay nurse --- Played by Flare

23.jpg

Lieutenant Zachary Jones, junior engineer --- Played by Flipz

Enlisted:

14.jpg

Ensign Jason Falcon, helmsman --- Played by Scouty

15.jpg

Ensign Samantha York, navigator --- Played by Inconspicuous

16.jpg

Ensign Toby Rockford, security --- Played by Palathadric

17.jpg

Ensign Brian Pewter, security --- Played by Dannylonglegs

18.jpg

Ensign Jack Campbell, security --- Played by Waterbrick Down

20.jpg

Ensign Timothy Mandel, engineer --- Played by Dakar A

21.jpg

Ensign Allison Williams, engineer --- Played by Masked Builder

22.jpg

Ensign Robert Holloway, engineer --- Played by CallMePie

Dead:

19.jpg

Ensign Peter Robbins, janitorial staff --- Played by KingoftheZempk lynched on Day One by popular opinion

4.jpg

Chief Medical Officer Lieutenant Commander Julius Burbank, M.D. --- Played by Dragonator shot to death and crushed by a chandelier on Night One

13.jpg

Lieutenant Joshua Wright, med-bay nurse --- Played by AwesomeStar 'sploded on Night One by a phaser

10.jpg

Lieutenant Thomas Hornby,chief cartography officer --- Played by VolcanicPanik wiped out on Night Two by a phaser

Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Loyalists or the League of Purists. To win the game, the Loyalists must vote or kill off all the League of Purists, while the League of Purists need to outnumber the Loyalists. Additionally, keep on the look out for other factions.

2. Each day will be played out in its own topic. During a day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting must be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after thosee 72 hours. After the day has concluded, a night will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of nighttime.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the day threads. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. Don't edit your posts, or I will cry.

9. Post in all of the day threads, or I will cry.

10. Please don't metagame to much, or I will cry.

11. I hate taking avatar photos, so don't make fun of me or I'll cry.

12. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense. Your character will also die in the most gruesome and awful way possible. I also won't cry.

Reason For Edit: fixed problem with an image

Edited by Bob

Wow! That was quite unexpected. One evil guy dead and no good guys. What a relief. Do you think there is a chance that there was only one Purist and we got him? :laugh: Oh, come on it's a nice thought at least!

More seriously, I hope that the lack of a kill is the work of our blocker or protector and not that the scum did a conversion instead of killing. :look:

There we go, that's a little more like it! :sweet:

I'm curious as to why there was no scum kill, though. :look: There are three options:

1. Conversion (It wasn't me, I swear! :sing:)

2. Protection (Doctor, keep in mind who you protected)

3. Block (Blocker, keep in mind who you blocked)

I think lynching the blocker's block would be a good idea today, to be honest, but we'll see what the day brings. Maybe we'll luck out with an investigation result? :sweet:

That was surpising. I'm glad that no more of us townies were killed tonight.

Although I disagree with Walters's overall reliability, I do agree with him with that we should lynch whomever the blocker had blocked.

Unless, there was a conversion, then I think we should lynch Commander Walters for sure :tongue:

That's more like it, vigilante! :thumbup: Thomas was quiet and unhelpful, and he turns out to be scum. There's little information to be gathered from a post-mortem analysis of his input, but he did vote for Suzanne late yesterday -- was it a last minute attempt for scum to force a lynch?

Unless, there was a conversion, then I think we should lynch Commander Walters for sure :tongue:

You're just biased. :poke:

However, do note that the dead guy with the spikey hair (he didn't talk enough for me to learn his name) bandwagoned on Suzanne yesterday, so she's probably not Purist. It could be a bus, but that looked to me like a "blend in with the crowd on a townie" kind of vote.

She could still be third party scum, though.

You're just biased. :poke:

Thats a possibility :tongue:

However, do note that the dead guy with the spikey hair (he didn't talk enough for me to learn his name) bandwagoned on Suzanne yesterday, so she's probably not Purist. It could be a bus, but that looked to me like a "blend in with the crowd on a townie" kind of vote.

Well, I did have the most votes, so if he could've bumped the votes up enough so that I would've been lynched then the scum would've gotten rid of one more townie... I think for starters we should be looking at the people who voted for me late in the day when it was already obvious that I was getting the most votes.

She could still be third party scum, though.

Personally I don't think that there is a third party (maybe because I don't belong to it :laugh:). Don't you think that if there was a third party, we would've seen evidence of one by now? 4 people have died, it would seem to me that one of those dead guys would've been from this third party if there was one.

Hmmm I know who the blocker blocked, paired with quite an odd story against this person, I'd say it's enough for a conviction. I won't say who it is though, as I would like what the blocker tells me what feedback he got from our Admiral.

Alright, I just got messaged. Apparantly, the blocker succesfully stopped someone from using their action, which is a good thing, yesterday, the message was different though, what was said was that the blocked person yesterday, did not venture out.

I want to be very careful though, we don't suddenly want to rush out and lynch the blocked person only to find out he or she was a power role. Also, if we don't lynch the killer, can we keep blocking him or her, essentially locking the scum kills down? I am giving the blocked person a bit over 12 hours to come up with a good explanation to me in private, he or she knows that it's them.

For future reference, the above two messages were eleven minutes apart, if you were wondering.

That's...very good!

The vig seems to have taken Francis advice and killed a Purist, while the scum didn't manage to take out one of us. I wouldn't say Suzanne is cleared, but that the Purist voted for her makes her less of a suspect.

I haven't gained any new insights since yesterday ended, but it seems we have a solid lead by looking into the blockee. :sweet:

I want to be very careful though, we don't suddenly want to rush out and lynch the blocked person only to find out he or she was a power role. Also, if we don't lynch the killer, can we keep blocking him or her, essentially locking the scum kills down? I am giving the blocked person a bit over 12 hours to come up with a good explanation to me in private, he or she knows that it's them.

Wonderful! :sweet: Since the blocker's message says it stopped someone from using their action, there's a good chance that someone is the scum killer. :thumbup:

Actually, I think constantly blocking that person might be a good idea. :look: We'll see.

I am giving the blocked person a bit over 12 hours to come up with a good explanation to me in private, he or she knows that it's them.

The way I see it the correct procedure, proving that you know what you're doing, should be that you contact the person who was blocked. Otherwise you're asking for everyone who was blocked last night to reveal themselves to you. There may have been more than one person blocked last night -- there might be a scum blocker, or a number of one-shot actions. I don't think that an unknown number of townies should roleclaim to you, since you're not clear of suspicion yourself.

The way I see it the correct procedure, proving that you know what you're doing, should be that you contact the person who was blocked. Otherwise you're asking for everyone who was blocked last night to reveal themselves to you. There may have been more than one person blocked last night -- there might be a scum blocker, or a number of one-shot actions. I don't think that an unknown number of townies should roleclaim to you, since you're not clear of suspicion yourself.

Oh, please.

Yes that's the first, and still the best thing that I can say about this. The only reason people are suspecting me, was because of my inactiveness yesterday, which I get, but that's not because I was trying to fly under the radar. If that's what you think, that's not very smart thinking (e.g. read the confirmation thread). I am now catched up on what happened yesterday, and I have zero reason to bother responding to the people bringing up my inactiveness, because it's pointless. I think it shows that I have been trying to do a lot for the town, on day one that is, and I am going to continue with that now. IF you think I am more suspicious than others, that's your own dumb thinking, call me rude, but it's true.

Of course I have taking into account that others may contact me, saying "I got blocked, bro". I am not going to ask them to roleclaim, that's stupid, not helpful for the town. It's words YOU now lay into my mouth. If a person like that would contact me, all I'd say is this: You are not the blocked I am looking for. You could argue I then would know a power role, but is that really such a terrible thing? How I see it is that I am in contact with the blocker, I am handling this thing as open as humanly possible, so what exactly would be the problem? Would the blocker not be dead tonight if I was scum? He or she has not claimed to anyone else, AFAIK.

Basically all you have caused by this statement is that you have given the blocked person, who could very well be scum, a reason not to contact me, thus obstructing the solving of this thing. Good job. Me contacting the blocked does not give any benefits.

We are sticking to my plan, the blocked person contacts me. If he or she has nothing to hide, they do it. Otherwise, we do this in public.

That reminds me, there was someone that wanted me to defend myself for being aggresive, making snarky comments, and his eyes put up a fake persona. To you I say: Do you have anything you actually want me to defend myself against? Really? Just asking? No? okay.

Oh, please.

Why are you so defensive? :hmpf: I didn't say that you were scummier that another, or less active, or that I had reasons to suspect you. But until proven otherwise everyone could be scum, including yourself. Being in contact with the blocker doesn't prove anything. Do you even have no proof that your blocker is townie, or that he's really a blocker? Now please stop overreacting and insulting me.

Me contacting the blocked does not give any benefits.

What benefits? What's the purpose of taking the roundabout route? If you know who was blocked, contact them, simple as that. I don't see why you're making this complicated. A townie has much more to lose by rushing up and revealing a role to you than the scum has.

How ironic. After all I was arguing with Francis about, and we don't lynch anyone, the Vig (I assume; I guess there's a small chance that it could have been an SK) goes out and kills a Scum. :laugh:

Not much to do but wait and see whom the Blocker blocked, then, unless we want to discuss Yesterday's suspects...

Oh, please.

Yes that's the first, and still the best thing that I can say about this. The only reason people are suspecting me, was because of my inactiveness yesterday, which I get, but that's not because I was trying to fly under the radar. If that's what you think, that's not very smart thinking (e.g. read the confirmation thread). I am now catched up on what happened yesterday, and I have zero reason to bother responding to the people bringing up my inactiveness, because it's pointless. I think it shows that I have been trying to do a lot for the town, on day one that is, and I am going to continue with that now. IF you think I am more suspicious than others, that's your own dumb thinking, call me rude, but it's true.

I don't think he was saying he suspected you; I think he just wanted to simplify the process and make sure that other Townies with night actions don't tell someone that they have an action if they don't have to.

Wow, no scum kill, and the Vig took out a scum, and we have a probable lead on the remaining scum! Things are looking up! (and, take that Francis, the vig got a scum! :laugh: ) The only thing that could dampen my mood is this killer headache I woke up with this morning. :facepalm:

I find this "continue blocking the killer" idea an interesting one. Unless the scum figure out who the blocker is, we could ensure that they can't use their night kill, because if we Lynch the probable killer, the kill would most likely be passed on to another member of the scum team, putting us in the position of dealing with a scum night kill every night. Good thinking!

Why are you so defensive? :hmpf: I didn't say that you were scummier that another, or less active, or that I had reasons to suspect you. But until proven otherwise everyone could be scum, including yourself. Being in contact with the blocker doesn't prove anything. Do you even have no proof that your blocker is townie, or that he's really a blocker? Now please stop overreacting and insulting me.

What benefits? What's the purpose of taking the roundabout route? If you know who was blocked, contact them, simple as that. I don't see why you're making this complicated. A townie has much more to lose by rushing up and revealing a role to you than the scum has.

I could say the same thing about you with reasoning that does not fails. Why are you so defensive of this blocked person, is it because it is your scum buddy? Could be. I think it proves a hell of a lot, to be honest, since you seemingly don't see it, I will explain. As well as why the blocked person should contact me. I will talk slowly. Maybe it helps... And there is no overreacting and insulting, that's you reading that in there. And your reasoning fails there again, if you are not suspecting me or have reason to believe I am scum, I am town, yes? (or third party, but let's not go there) I think I have been a pretty "front of the line" kind of person here, you should have an opinion on me, one way or the other. Otherwise it seems like you have that disease, you know: Scumfakingundecisivetowniritis. Also you responding only to certain points of my statement has been noted.

Alright, what you are suggesting is this: I could be scum, and "the blocker" could be scum. OR I could be town, and "the blocker" could be scum, correct? I will start by why this point are moot. Now, I have nothing to prove I am town other than my actions in thread and private conversations with people. I can be happy to say I have found the general consensus was that I seem to be pretty cool, which is always good to hear. This thing with the blocker could be a good stepping stone for me to prove I am town, now that I think about it, but I don't really see the need to effectively label myself as town, there is simply no reason or than getting a solid town block together. Which I might add, I am not a part off and haven't seen other evidence that it exists, but would be a good thing to have.

Now, don't you think it's incredibly weird for a scum to throw himself in the open claiming a block has occured? Why would the scum do that? I am going to do some reasoning here for a moment, if you stop agreeing, or if you are losing me, please say so, I will do what I can to make myself understandable, and while I know that my logic is not always perfect, I strive to be.

So I am a scum, and my "blocker" friend is a scum too, or he does not exist? Now, let's dissect the first of these possibility: we are both scum, and have hatched a nefarious plan to trick the people into thinking we are a helpful townie and a town blocker. YES I JUST CALLED MYSELF A HELPFUL TOWNIE, PLEASE DON'T LYNCH ME. Ok, back to seriousness, so me and my scum buddy, who could be the scum blocker for all we know, are thinking this out, and say: You know what would be great? If we claim we blocked a person, that we will lynch on the basis that there will be no scum kill tonight, because we know that, because we can see in the future, and we will tell this to someone else who can confirm that I did this in the night, before we know that we won't kill, Harharhar! Simply said without the awesome jokes: I also told someone else in the night before there was any sort of action confirmation what the blocker had blocked. Now, you could say: what if all three of you are scum? Think about it, would I really be that stupid to cause THREE people to throw themselves in the open if needs be. This third person should not speak up by the way, there is no need, but if neccasary to work out the case, I'm sure he or she can do that later. The other option you saidis that there is no blocker... that's funny, because there would need to be another reason why there is no kill this morning, which is of course a good possibility, but there would also need to be another blocker out there, which I am sure would counter claim, plus, It would again be a lot of trouble and throwing myself under the bus, because I could not prove stuff.

Now, you also said the blocker could be scum and I am being fooled, I believe your exact words were: no proof that the blocker is townie? It is a possibility, but this person would have gone to an aweful lot of trouble just to fool me, and only me, into believing he is a blocker, done an aweful good job at making it believable, give aweful believable behaviour in both private and public, and so on, and all out took a giant risk for no real reward. So yes, I AM convinced of the blocker's towniness.

If I contact the guy/gal, there is no pressure, zero ultimatum, it's much easier for the person to say: Hey Yo Man, I was not blocked you are lying I am innocent. If you think about it, you will realise it's an extra bit of confirmation, be it on the part of the blocked or blocker/me. If they deny, all we have is denial, if the person flat out does not contact me, we have nothing, which can be everything, if you know what I mean. Just think about it for a minute or two, it makes more sense. I'm not saying it's a big difference with me contacting the person, but I think it is slightly more rewarding and confirming.

I hope I adressed everything said.

Well, hurrah! Things were looking dim yesterday with no lynch and very little basis to lynch somebody. I'm glad this night appears to be as productive than the past two days. I just hope this wasn't an eye for an eye and we lost one of our own to conversion. It's looking more and more like the presence of a second faction is less likely, so I don't know why it keeps being brought up :hmpf: .

I'm looking forward to what comes of the blocker's target and if we've gotten ourselves another Purist :sweet: . Keeping the blocker on the killer sounds like a good idea to me, too. Unless the Purists can take turns killing, then this wont be of much use, but it may be a theory worth trying if it means that the scum don't get to kill us at night. Only contingency would be if the Purists could track/watch who did it, thus putting the blocker at risk. With no killer, would they be open/forced to make conversions only? If it's not a %100 success rate, then the odds seem pretty good.

I'd like to see what we've really got here, though, before I (or anybody else) make a decision on what to do.

I'm looking forward to what comes of the blocker's target and if we've gotten ourselves another Purist :sweet: . Keeping the blocker on the killer sounds like a good idea to me, too. Unless the Purists can take turns killing, then this wont be of much use, but it may be a theory worth trying if it means that the scum don't get to kill us at night. Only contingency would be if the Purists could track/watch who did it, thus putting the blocker at risk. With no killer, would they be open/forced to make conversions only? If it's not a %100 success rate, then the odds seem pretty good.

But if they can share their kill, the blocked killer might get off the hook. :sceptic:

I must say, I'm intrigued, though. Unless they find our blocker and counterblock them, we should be save from scum kills if that works.

Keeping the blocker on the killer sounds like a good idea to me, too. Unless the Purists can take turns killing, then this wont be of much use, but it may be a theory worth trying if it means that the scum don't get to kill us at night.

I agree, has there ever been a case where the scum take turns killing? It doesn't sound all that likely to me. :sceptic: I'd be more worried of the possibility that the scum have a watcher.

I agree, has there ever been a case where the scum take turns killing? It doesn't sound all that likely to me. :sceptic: I'd be more worried of the possibility that the scum have a watcher.

Bloodbrick and Infection come to my mind, but i think there were more holovids I watched in which that happened.

But if they can share their kill, the blocked killer might get off the hook. :sceptic:

Well, he may be off the hook for a couple days while we test the theory. If it works, then hurrah, we save him to be killed last so we don't have to worry about scum kills until the end. If this doesn't work, then we'll lynch him. We should know his identity if it's proved that he's the killer so that we can keep him in checks and if things go wrong, we know who to get rid of first.

Bloodbrick and Infection come to my mind, but i think there were more holovids I watched in which that happened.

Huh, I didn't watch those Holo-vids very carefully. Infection was just before my time, and Bloodbrick got confusing with all the medicines.

It's not that uncommon. It's actually less common here that there is one specified killer. At least that's my experience in these games....of life.

I could say the same thing about you with reasoning that does not fails. Why are you so defensive of this blocked person, is it because it is your scum buddy? Could be. I think it proves a hell of a lot, to be honest, since you seemingly don't see it, I will explain. As well as why the blocked person should contact me. I will talk slowly. Maybe it helps... And there is no overreacting and insulting, that's you reading that in there. And your reasoning fails there again, if you are not suspecting me or have reason to believe I am scum, I am town, yes? (or third party, but let's not go there) I think I have been a pretty "front of the line" kind of person here, you should have an opinion on me, one way or the other. Otherwise it seems like you have that disease, you know: Scumfakingundecisivetowniritis. Also you responding only to certain points of my statement has been noted.

I'm sorry, your being "front of the line" doesn't prove anything. Many scum have been "front of the line" before. There's nothing in your play that proves to me that you're town, and until then I will be wary of you and anyone else who will be fishing for information. And what points of your statement have I not replied to?

Alright, what you are suggesting is this: I could be scum, and "the blocker" could be scum. OR I could be town, and "the blocker" could be scum, correct? I will start by why this point are moot. Now, I have nothing to prove I am town other than my actions in thread and private conversations with people. I can be happy to say I have found the general consensus was that I seem to be pretty cool, which is always good to hear. This thing with the blocker could be a good stepping stone for me to prove I am town, now that I think about it, but I don't really see the need to effectively label myself as town, there is simply no reason or than getting a solid town block together. Which I might add, I am not a part off and haven't seen other evidence that it exists, but would be a good thing to have.

Now, don't you think it's incredibly weird for a scum to throw himself in the open claiming a block has occured? Why would the scum do that? I am going to do some reasoning here for a moment, if you stop agreeing, or if you are losing me, please say so, I will do what I can to make myself understandable, and while I know that my logic is not always perfect, I strive to be.

So I am a scum, and my "blocker" friend is a scum too, or he does not exist? Now, let's dissect the first of these possibility: we are both scum, and have hatched a nefarious plan to trick the people into thinking we are a helpful townie and a town blocker. YES I JUST CALLED MYSELF A HELPFUL TOWNIE, PLEASE DON'T LYNCH ME. Ok, back to seriousness, so me and my scum buddy, who could be the scum blocker for all we know, are thinking this out, and say: You know what would be great? If we claim we blocked a person, that we will lynch on the basis that there will be no scum kill tonight, because we know that, because we can see in the future, and we will tell this to someone else who can confirm that I did this in the night, before we know that we won't kill, Harharhar! Simply said without the awesome jokes: I also told someone else in the night before there was any sort of action confirmation what the blocker had blocked. Now, you could say: what if all three of you are scum? Think about it, would I really be that stupid to cause THREE people to throw themselves in the open if needs be. This third person should not speak up by the way, there is no need, but if neccasary to work out the case, I'm sure he or she can do that later. The other option you saidis that there is no blocker... that's funny, because there would need to be another reason why there is no kill this morning, which is of course a good possibility, but there would also need to be another blocker out there, which I am sure would counter claim, plus, It would again be a lot of trouble and throwing myself under the bus, because I could not prove stuff.

Now, you also said the blocker could be scum and I am being fooled, I believe your exact words were: no proof that the blocker is townie? It is a possibility, but this person would have gone to an aweful lot of trouble just to fool me, and only me, into believing he is a blocker, done an aweful good job at making it believable, give aweful believable behaviour in both private and public, and so on, and all out took a giant risk for no real reward. So yes, I AM convinced of the blocker's towniness.

There's nothing farfetched about me thinking that there could be a scum (or more) involved here. There's no risk for anyone -- if the lynchee turns out to be townie, all the blocker needs to say is "sorry, there must be another explanation" and everyone will believe them. Because there are other explanations.

If I contact the guy/gal, there is no pressure, zero ultimatum, it's much easier for the person to say: Hey Yo Man, I was not blocked you are lying I am innocent. If you think about it, you will realise it's an extra bit of confirmation, be it on the part of the blocked or blocker/me. If they deny, all we have is denial, if the person flat out does not contact me, we have nothing, which can be everything, if you know what I mean. Just think about it for a minute or two, it makes more sense. I'm not saying it's a big difference with me contacting the person, but I think it is slightly more rewarding and confirming.

Your plan is fine, but it hinges on you being on the town side. I see how from your point of view it's a better plan, can you see why from the point of view of the rest of us it's more risky? Even if it means that you get less information, I'd be reassured if you would take first step. The end result is similar enough.

Anyway, we've argued this more than enough already. I'll let you deal with this in the way that you see fit and I hope that your evidence can be used to guide our vote later on.

Awesome! One scum taken down, with no townies lost either! That's a step in the right direction. :sweet:

I'm curious to see how these private findings crystallize in the day thread. It sounds like we might be on the verge of finding out something big.