Im a brickmaster.

Have you ever had LEGO withdrawal?

So I was wondering if anyone ales suffers this, I get after about two weeks, some times less. :laugh:

Going on Brickset sure does not help! So share your stories of total collapse of will power!

If this is already a thread or is being discussed, you my remove this.

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

This is the reason I have a stash of unopened sets. That way if I need a fix, I can appease my craving. :grin:

I get it all the time. Just not enough time to build lately. I think I have around 50-100 sets still sealed and waiting to be built. :(

I keep my desk covered in LEGO just in case I need to throw together a tablescrap or make a cool-looking fig. :laugh:

I've got that right now. We're in the process of moving and everything is boxed. Money is tight. Thank you Eurobricks for keeping me sane!!! *oh2*

Not really, but I've had a LEGO community withdrawal.

Back in July 2010, me and my brother made a creed to not go on the internet for a week. We lost the third day in. The first site I went on was Eurobricks, and it was perfect timing, as the 2011 set list for City had been announced. That Space subtheme sounded awesome at the time! :grin:

I go on streaks. Sometimes all I can think about is lego and then others I got days/weeks without even looking at any bricks. I was excited for the Modular Madness contest when it was first listed. We have only a few weeks left and I'm still hardly even started. I guess that shows the amount of time I have.

But there have been times when I felt I needed a "fix" and eurobricks typically fends it off enough, but sometimes you just need to buy/build something.

And it is finally nice to see someone spell that word correctly. I don't know how many times I've seen it misspelled.

I messed around with Lego all day yesterday and dreamt about it last night....If I need a quick pick me up I mess around with my town or try and create something...Having polybags or minifigure series bags around would be a good idea..... :oh:

YES!! I'm glad I'm not the only one.

My wife and I sold our townhome and we bought a new house. 4 bedrooms upstairs, an office on the first floor, and an unfinished basement. Ohhh the plans I have for my Legos!

As soon as our offer on the new place was accepted my pro-active wife started packing, which meant so did I. Guess what was packed up first... yep, all my Legos. There are completely disassembled and boxed up in the garage. I even got some new sets recently, Jabba's sail barge and Tusken Raider encounter, and I didn't get to put them together.

The worst is that once we move we'll have a lot of painting to do before we settle in. So I'm looking at mid to late August at the earliest to start building Legos again.

Thank goodness for Brickset and Eurobricks!

YES!! I'm glad I'm not the only one.

My wife and I sold our townhome and we bought a new house. 4 bedrooms upstairs, an office on the first floor, and an unfinished basement. Ohhh the plans I have for my Legos!

As soon as our offer on the new place was accepted my pro-active wife started packing, which meant so did I. Guess what was packed up first... yep, all my Legos. There are completely disassembled and boxed up in the garage. I even got some new sets recently, Jabba's sail barge and Tusken Raider encounter, and I didn't get to put them together.

The worst is that once we move we'll have a lot of painting to do before we settle in. So I'm looking at mid to late August at the earliest to start building Legos again.

Thank goodness for Brickset and Eurobricks!

Oh, poor you. :tongue: Sounds like an awesome house despite the sacrifices! Best of luck with that.

I also would have withdrawal from LEGO were it not for Eurobricks and Brickset. My personal strategy is to buy cheap while spacing it out. If there's a long period of time where I'll be without LEGO, I'll buy a Collectible Minifig, or maybe a smaller set for the pieces every once in a while.