-DoNe-

[MOC] The Black Pearl

[pid][/pid] 138C

So I finally got the time and motivation to upload a picture of my beloved Pearl.

She took me three days of work to finish with all parts on the desk, and the work really payed of in my honest opinion,

Finally Ol´Capn Jack got hes ship ;-)

Lego Black Pearl MOCLego Black Pearl MOCLego Black Pearl MOCLego Black Pearl MOCLego Black Pearl MOCLego Black Pearl MOC

Hope you like it!

Beautiful ship. I especially like the light brick function, It really adds to the interior.

Lights is one of the main feautures I try to put into my ships pirate_wink.gif

i like it actualy, if you made the cabin black to it would have been really good, for you did actualy manage to create a real BLACK pearl (besides from cabin) nice job,

i like it actualy, if you made the cabin black to it would have been really good, for you did actualy manage to create a real BLACK pearl (besides from cabin) nice job,

Thanks!

The reason the cabin isn´t black is becuse the one they filmed with wasn´t black, here is the pic I based my model of:

640px-Black-pearl.jpg

Edited by -DoNe-

Wow, she looks great! I'm surprised to say that you have added too many guns! (20 as opposed to the real Pearl's 18) Is the top deck removable for easy access to the gun deck?

Wow, she looks great! I'm surprised to say that you have added too many guns! (20 as opposed to the real Pearl's 18) Is the top deck removable for easy access to the gun deck?

Thank you!

But according to the picture I have the exact same amount of guns that the real one had (only counting the ones with actulyl view ports, no the "loose" one that stands on the open deck), 11 n each side, 22 in totall. And I haven´t added an first deck interior yet, still need to order some part before thats possible, but I will deffently do so pirate_cry_happy.gif

Good MOC. It's a nice intermediate form between the official LEGO one and the movie ship.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp] -along with the other recently posted Pearl.

This is exactly why I love your MOCs, they are full of details but keep the LEGO fell. It is amazing how smooth it all is.

Good use of binoculars and ray guns. :jollyroger:

Good MOC. It's a nice intermediate form between the official LEGO one and the movie ship.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp] -along with the other recently posted Pearl.

It´s a true honor that it made it too the front page, thanks!

This is exactly why I love your MOCs, they are full of details but keep the LEGO fell. It is amazing how smooth it all is.

Good use of binoculars and ray guns. :jollyroger:

Thank you very much!

Thanks!

The reason the cabin isn´t black is becuse the one they filmed with wasn´t black, here is the pic I based my model of:

640px-Black-pearl.jpg

i know that, i also know that its kinds blackish-grey but that color dosent really exist in lego, so i understand why so many uses dark blueish grey insted, but i still dont like it, (atleast the windows could have been black

i know that, i also know that its kinds blackish-grey but that color dosent really exist in lego, so i understand why so many uses dark blueish grey insted, but i still dont like it, (atleast the windows could have been black

Yea I realized it myself, and I tried to make it the actuall cabin in black and keep the little "roof" for it but it looked really awkward. pirate_sceptic.gif

But I´m just a bit curios about one thing, does the the fames I know have in bron comes in black??

Someone shot away the rudder! Other than that it looks great. I like that you followed a picture of the movie version too, wish TLG had done a little more of that :pirate_sad2: You sure are cranking out the ships! Keep it up!

:jollyroger: Dread Pirate Wesley

Someone shot away the rudder! Other than that it looks great. I like that you followed a picture of the movie version too, wish TLG had done a little more of that :pirate_sad2: You sure are cranking out the ships! Keep it up!

:jollyroger: Dread Pirate Wesley

Indeed someone did pirate_sad.gif

Atleast I tihnk that TLC should start add a second deck to there whips, such a small change would really make the model appear mcuh better in my opinion!

This is one of the best Pearl MOCs I have seen. The size is wonderful, not too big, not too small. Looks great. All it needs is the rest of the crew now!

EKnight

On 3/24/2022 at 10:06 PM, Brickander Brickumnus said:

Thank you very much! :pir-huzzah2:

This design is one of my favorites!
So smooth and streamlined.

Do you have pictures of the interior?

Only this quite old picture of the captains cabin.

The Black Pearl

On 3/25/2022 at 12:40 AM, Elephant Knight said:

This is one of the best Pearl MOCs I have seen. The size is wonderful, not too big, not too small. Looks great. All it needs is the rest of the crew now!

EKnight

Thank you very much, 15 year old me would be very happy with such praise! :pir-huzzah2: